Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting Offer for any hot young (18-25) guys  (Read 1084 times)
judithmcb94 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:30:51 PM

Hi!
I am owner of a website about male feet and it makes quite a bit of money.  Im looking for new models that can commit long term to taking photos and videos of their feet. you need to know how to act etc. and be attractive and probably white (least competitive) and sound straight-ish. what you would be doing is taking photos of yourself NON NUDE with your feet in the camera and other poses. the photos will be non nude but they will need to include your face. its a very profitable niche market - its like being a dominatrix but for guys.  if you can commit to it there is lots of money in it and I am willing to reward in BTC.

skype chat me at bimasternoah2
or check out my website
premiummalefeet.com
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 03:59:04 AM

what would you do with men's feet pictures?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:01:58 AM

how much you can pay models
only share photo or must upload video too, what is client or where you can publish, photo and video

no1dead

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:10:21 AM

I have the same doubt, if without our faces, I may take, but it is a bit weird, to profit from this kind of pictures. Any reason to share us, and how can you make profit from this special business??
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:49:35 AM

i'm interested for joining your website if only share photo upload video of myself NON NUDE   Cheesy
by the way i'm not GAY !!! LOL
 ???how much you can pay
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:58:13 AM

Sounds like for foot fetishCheesy
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

Hi!
I am owner of a website about male feet and it makes quite a bit of money.  Im looking for new models that can commit long term to taking photos and videos of their feet. you need to know how to act etc. and be attractive and probably white (least competitive) and sound straight-ish. what you would be doing is taking photos of yourself NON NUDE with your feet in the camera and other poses. the photos will be non nude but they will need to include your face. its a very profitable niche market - its like being a dominatrix but for guys.  if you can commit to it there is lots of money in it and I am willing to reward in BTC.

or check out my website
premiummalefeet.com
You should contact Vod. He has a god complex, and there is a possibility that he meets your criteria.

I have no idea if he is interested or not.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:07:57 PM

I fully understand what this is and what you need. I looked at the site and it said something about humiliation of a gay guy on can. So we have to can ? Why do you say we must sound strait of our demographic is gay males ? That makes no sense. Or do females also like the models ? Please contact me. I'm cute maybe I will do this. xD
judithmcb94 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:46:35 PM

Hi.
It's WITH faces, I would publish them on the site. pay would be small at first as it would be out of my pocket and I won't make a profit off of you until you post a video. then I will give you half of everything you make. my boyfriend (who features on the site now) and I have made thousands. I will be posting them on that website and videos will be password protected. you'd need to know how to act in the videos. I would send you samples etc.
if you want to know what you'll be doing go look at the site.
this would be a long term thing and its VERY easy for you and it makes a ton of money.
it all started when my ex boyfriend needed money and I did some research and found this niche market. it is seriously under-served and anyone who knows about affiliate marketing knows that when you find a niche market with lots of searches and not much competition you must capitalize on it.
send me serious messages at judithmcb94@gmail.com or on Skype at bimasternoah2

the website to check out is https://premiummalefeet.com
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:05:52 PM

Sorry child you're too young to know about that Wink

999coins

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:26:24 PM

How much you offer for that ? lol
judithmcb94 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

At first not much as I'm amateur;
but you will get paid in direct proportion to your work.  Videos make a ton of money.
all solo and non-nude but you have to cultivate a personality and do a little research.  It's lucrative I've made over 1000$ a month for the past three months and gotten a lot of things off of an amazon wishlist
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

OP wanted the Foot Pictures of the model because Foot Fetish is one kind of sexual sensation, just like incest sex, like straight , guy, lesbian,  Foot Fetish is also one type of sex. And OP wanted new males for his clients. Be carefull if anyone wanted to get involved in this bounty.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 10:26:34 PM

This seems like a little joke just take a photo of some legs, lol. but for me it is interesting to do. bagimana if you requested has been done and completed, whether it should be uploaded to social media you have, or should be like what to do?
judithmcb94 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:41:00 PM

I'm really not understanding everyone's skepticism.
if you're young and hot you are missing out on a SHIT ton of money
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:11:20 AM

For me I won’t be able to appreciate some of this offers just for any hot young, because its just a waste of time specially with my job which is so busy everyday. Even if that photos were that attractive I wouldn’t waste my btc for that and I would rather seek educational and technical discussions along the internet network rather than any hot photos circulating the web; or at social media directories.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TEMESTA

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:07:31 PM

Emm it's look like a X Shocked website
 Grin Good luck for ur search

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AWS & SES    |7| GCP & AdWords     (+) Azure & BingADS    ▼ BittreX AccountsEntroPay AccountsNetflix & Hulu ║ ✔ Full Creation Methods  ✔ Fast Communication  ✔ Skype : Selling.PRO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

For me I won’t be able to appreciate some of this offers just for any hot young, because its just a waste of time specially with my job which is so busy everyday. Even if that photos were that attractive I wouldn’t waste my btc for that and I would rather seek educational and technical discussions along the internet network rather than any hot photos circulating the web; or at social media directories.
Why the fuck bother posting then ? Move on.

I'm really not understanding everyone's skepticism.
if you're young and hot you are missing out on a SHIT ton of money
$1000 in three months is not a shit ton of money.Tell me you are selling that shit to pedophiles on the darknet.

i'm interested for joining your website if only share photo upload video of myself NON NUDE   Cheesy
by the way i'm not GAY !!! LOL
 ???how much you can pay
Did you forget what he said ?One must be "hot" and "young" and not "stupid" and "ugly" to get accepted there.
Checlets

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:34:18 PM

Hi!
I am owner of a website about male feet and it makes quite a bit of money.  Im looking for new models that can commit long term to taking photos and videos of their feet. you need to know how to act etc. and be attractive and probably white (least competitive) and sound straight-ish. what you would be doing is taking photos of yourself NON NUDE with your feet in the camera and other poses. the photos will be non nude but they will need to include your face. its a very profitable niche market - its like being a dominatrix but for guys.  if you can commit to it there is lots of money in it and I am willing to reward in BTC.

or check out my website
premiummalefeet.com

Hey just a heads up. People are retardedly skeptical on this forum. 1 reasonable user to like 50 retarded user ratio. Be careful not to take anything they post personally. Or seriously for that matter. Also I'm 23 but I don't consider myself experienced or attractive or else I'd most likely do this but just wanted to give you a heads up on the fact that everyone will say something negative about what you post no matter what you post and most of the time it will appear that they have no clue what they are talking about due to just copy pasting a negative response and not actually reading a single word you right before doing so. I'd try other ways to pay people like on reddit or Facebook. At least you'll know they will actually read what you post.
judithmcb94 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:09:08 PM

I meant to say thousands  - and its a shit ton if its 20 minutes of showing your feet.
but its fine I found someone
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: