Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best, cheapest place for Cryptocurrency exchanges?  (Read 2322 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

Now this is spreading very quickly and we have some good and cheap exchanges in market because as this community is growing we need some more which could be very good but need some healthy and good competition because if they try to do some poor this could be not good enough for us right now chines exchanges going very good and cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3472

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

waves decentralized exchange have fee of 0.003 waves ! less then 1 cent for each tx.

A new trend for some exchange seems to be a free distribution of token with daily trade activity (like cobinhood).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

Im using only Binance because it's secured and all listed coins/tokens there are quality. Also it offers cheaper withdrawal fee which is .0005btc for every transaction. Far more cheaper if buy their own coin BNB which gives you more cheaper fees. I don't know other exchanges offers this kind of privilege to their customers. I also think Kucoin does the same way too. Since they are offering tokens at their exchange. I just don't know what other privileges they are offering. I wanna trade there in the future.

Poloniex is good exchange too. Actually, it's my first exchange to use. Just the maximum threshold there for non activated account is way too small compared to Binance which is 2 btc for non activated account. But my experience there is good. Just few glitch at their system sometimes. But the team is working fast to mitigate it.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

Now this is spreading very quickly and we have some good and cheap exchanges in market because as this community is growing we need some more which could be very good but need some healthy and good competition because if they try to do some poor this could be not good enough for us right now chines exchanges going very good and cheap
if you analyze the market of ico companies, then today there are quite a lot of projects that will create new exchanges and exchangers. Since the crypto currency has become very popular in the society and the demand for crypto currency is constantly growing, a large number of exchangers will be in demand unequivocally. I think that for each user there will be a suitable for quality and convenience exchange.
cryptogeek64

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

I would recommend HBUS, Huobi's US-exclusive strategic branch. It's accessible to new users, has great customer support, and is overall off to a very promising start. Trading will open on July 10, so I'd try to sign up before then just to stay ahead of the game. https://www.hbus.com/
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

So far i used many different exchange but i found only Binance that offer only 0.05% fee transaction with BNB Coin fee, and compare other exchange usually around 0.15% to 0.25% . Binance is great exchange to buy and sell many different crypto and also they offer unverified account with maximum withdrawal 2 BTC daily.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

So far i used many different exchange but i found only Binance that offer only 0.05% fee transaction with BNB Coin fee, and compare other exchange usually around 0.15% to 0.25% . Binance is great exchange to buy and sell many different crypto and also they offer unverified account with maximum withdrawal 2 BTC daily.

Binance is one of the favorites of many traders due to its looks, fees and easy access to the site. Though in terms of coin it has less but they keep on adding weekly some or other coins. Also the fees is cheapest compared to any other exchanges.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

I'm looking to manage my portfolio of crypto, but I'd like to be able to exchange one crypto for another, cheaply.

Currently I use Shapeshift, but I'm wondering if there's anything out there that I am missing?

For the complete details and information of your coins including the best exchanges for those coins, you should view them at https://coinmarketcap.com in which there are variety of coins for your additional portfolio and various exchanges to choose from. Each coin is already designated with their various exchanges together with the market volume and price for the convenience of the users.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

I'm looking to manage my portfolio of crypto, but I'd like to be able to exchange one crypto for another, cheaply.

Currently I use Shapeshift, but I'm wondering if there's anything out there that I am missing?
I think the free market will have many different prices and they are very weird. It fluctuates abnormally but it is also the chance of traders to make a profit.
I have traded on the free exchange and earn a lot of money. But it's quite time consuming. Smiley
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

Crypto exchange that offer zero trading fee is Cobinhood, but i dont know why they not so popular. Can be they need more advertising, and between all crypto exchange in the market now the best one is Binance because they offer cheapest trading fee and has highest trading volume so we can get high liquidity.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: