Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed] Free Marketing Consultation  (Read 164 times)
Who_ (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 02:41:03 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 03:33:29 AM by Who_

Hey guys,

I have some time to kill, and I want to help out any entrepreneurs struggling with marketing here. I've been working with social media, blogs, and websites for quite some time now. This will be most useful for people trying to freelance, or people who are still developing their business. Regardless, I'm open to helping anybody right now.  Smiley

I can help you with any product or service concerning marketing issues such as, who is your ideal customer, how do you approach them, is the price for your product/service alright.

You can expect to receive actionable advice and insight, which you can use to gain a fresh perspective at your situation. Marketing is a competitive sport, as the circumstances largely depend on your competitors.

The offer is open for about an hour, or ten people at maximum.

It's better to write me a PM, but if you prefer you can post here as well.

Cheers,
Who_

EDIT: Only one person took me up on my offer. I might be back with this, as it was interesting to help out!

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: