Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit chat banned  (Read 771 times)
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:11:06 AM

I have noticed recently that yobit banned people from chatting on their platform but the reasons are not known however not due to scam accusations, foul words or otherwise. Can anybody discuss reasons for this yobit chat banned? I feel that we need to know their reasons for doing this in order to avoid such ugly occurrences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

ussualy all exchanger have rule and FAQ in chat
if you false about rule you can baned, ussualy misdemeanors only baned several hour
in poloniex, in baned chat not effect account, still trading, withdraw and deposit is normal, if in yobit same poloniex , baned chat not affect acount, you not need post in scam accusations section

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

I have noticed recently that yobit banned people from chatting on their platform but the reasons are not known however not due to scam accusations, foul words or otherwise. Can anybody discuss reasons for this yobit chat banned? I feel that we need to know their reasons for doing this in order to avoid such ugly occurrences.

are you sure all YOBIT chat rules are respected...
check it here:
https://yobit.net/en/rules/
point Cool

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

I know that all exchange chats have rules and regulations but someone told me that yobit will ban you for just mentioning other trading exchange though he did not tell me exactly what he said about other exchange.
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:51:10 AM

Mostly this is a problem with the so-called mods.
In C-Cex those have also banned me from their TrollBox for mentioning a other exchange where a Coin was listed at the same time, so only informations for other C-Cex users because those had asked.
So I have sent a support ticket and a statement the next day I could chat again.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:01:38 AM

the reason is very easy. yobit has the worst support ever. i wonder, why people are using this shit site more? yobit has millions of problems and support cannot solve any of them
abramovich

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

I few weeks ago also gave a ban. but today I was able to write. I think after a few weeks you will, too.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

the reason is very easy. yobit has the worst support ever. i wonder, why people are using this shit site more? yobit has millions of problems and support cannot solve any of them
This issue needs to be approach with some practicality and i dont want us to be too personal or emotional with it so that it will not appear as if we are ganging up against yobit exchange but only for us to discuss and analyse issue that affects almost everybody and those not yet affected are not completely exempted.
Though i agreed that exchanges are competitors but is it that bad that you could get banned by just mentioning other exchange names ?
arcanaaerobics

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:47:50 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 03:35:49 PM by arcanaaerobics

Too many fudders who are all full of shit no doubt. Roll Eyes

They were all pushing their own shitcoins anyways.
It was bound to happen and it finally has! Wink
Their is a god after all! Cheesy
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

Yobit should ban the coin developers going on there hyping up their coin. 
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:44:50 PM

Yobit should ban the coin developers going on there hyping up their coin. 
Coin developers are not the only people hyping about a coin because this involves anybody that have invested some money into a coin and expecting some good profits, he/she will not just stand there watching the price going down without saying anything, you will do the same also  Grin Grin
How can we avoid getting banned unnecessarily on crypto exchange chatting platform,this does not limited to yobit alone.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

Are you sure that you didn't did some ridiculous things and you are complaining with the chat rules? AFAIK, you aren't going to be banned if you did comply with the rules. But there's only one way to solve your problem and that is to contact the support and as we know that supports are really that hard to get response.

Nobody actually claim to have a problem here but we should try to learn from other people's mistake that made them to get banned.
We all mention chat rules but most of the affected persons did not contradict any chat rule.
Can someone just state in a plain language the chat rules and regulations they know about ?
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:58:24 PM

For sure you violated their chat rule. Instead of using yobit, why not try to use bitsane?

This is one of the new aspiring and best exchange in the crypto world today and you won't be experiencing this type of problems again.

Bitsane team is very approachable and good in development.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:21:26 AM

Some of he post I've seen there are irrelevant to the topic,they are just spamming the chat board to prmote the coin they are supprting,yobit chat is saturated with to many spam,it's good that they have a good chat mod in dominic,he is very quick to ban members who don't follow the rules.

Skylake

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:23:04 AM

usually yobit will banned spamer at chat, if you get banned you must check your chat.
any spam type?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: