Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic)  (Read 30702 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:19:03 PM

UBIQ price is now 50 satoshis.Hope it would soon reach 75 satoshis.Lots of people are missing this UBIQ coin since it has not been yet listed in other big exchanges.
ruselbd

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:43:53 PM

UbiQuoin value rising gradually I think few hour after 80+ satoshi reached.Great benefit from UbiQuoin exchanging

Ubiq , the People’s Money, Roars to All-Time upwards. I think it shall be 100+ satoshis in 3- 5 days!

yes hop its happening soon & we take profit more  Cool Grin
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

UbiQuoin value rising gradually I think few hour after 80+ satoshi reached.Great benefit from UbiQuoin exchanging

Ubiq , the People’s Money, Roars to All-Time upwards. I think it shall be 100+ satoshis in 3- 5 days!

yes hop its happening soon & we take profit more  Cool Grin
bitcoin price is not little decreasing therefore i think people will try to invest their assets in alt coins therefore i think it will be more good to invest in ubiq because people are now interested in trading ubiq therefore it is the best chance to get the benefit and get some profit.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:55:53 PM

UBIQ price is now 50 satoshis.Hope it would soon reach 75 satoshis.Lots of people are missing this UBIQ coin since it has not been yet listed in other big exchanges.

The market is slow today because of weekend, the volume used to decrease on exchanges, I expect the price to continue the upward trend by Monday.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

Yes, the value is rising, if some people had taken my advice and buy at sub 50 sat, the person will be in profit by now. There are still upward level to go here. I still think Ubiq token is still quite under value
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:12:28 PM

How I wish I have filled my wallet with more Ubiqcoin when there was panic sale in the market, I would have been smiling by now, the price now is still a good entry point, for me the price is heading to 1000sat soon

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
maxwelllord

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

When we can see the new road map, this coin seems very attractive for investment
rjbrande

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

big pump maybe will coming soon i am also invest some ubiq

Wow,,  i bought another 10,000 UBIQ to hold them for longer time.  Keep purchasin, it price will rise up
hurain

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:44:12 PM

I have a bunch of Ubiq  bought some days ago  ,  should i sell them now or i should hold until its price goes higher ?

I suggested you that, Hold your coin until the ptice will be 1000+ satoshi. Ubiq price will be raised soon.
to me i think once it start increasing it will then continue increasing for a long time and i am sure that it can easily cross 4000 Satoshi in a very little time, just need to hold our bitcoin and not invest it anywhere.
hurain

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:03:33 PM

When we can see the new road map, this coin seems very attractive for investment
Take look on ANN thread. Hope you will see latest update about the roadmap. Agreed with you that this coin is very attractive for investments.
yes i am also agree with you. i think their road map is reallly attractive and that is the reason that the future of this coin is very bright.
bucaniere00

Activity: 129

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:10:24 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 07:27:39 PM by bucaniere00

UbiQ is a good investment.
Just keep investing am sure sooner you will earn more than that.
I buy more now!!!  Wink Wink Wink

hurain

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:18:13 PM

Take look on ANN thread. Hope you will see latest update about the roadmap. Agreed with you that this coin is very attractive for investments.
yes i am also agree with you. i think their road map is reallly attractive and that is the reason that the future of this coin is very bright.
If UBIQ coin price decrease more,then i will buy 1000 coin . And i will hold them until the price increase. Hope u can be able earn to sime profits from Ubiq tradung
i think 1000 ubiq is nothing i am thinking about to  trade more that 500000 ubiq just waiting for some more time but i think waiting here is useless because the price is expected to increase more and more and not to decrease anymore.
bucaniere00

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:29:17 PM

Bro this will be 'a good investment!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:41:54 PM

If UBIQ coin price decrease more,then i will buy 1000 coin . And i will hold them until the price increase. Hope u can be able earn to sime profits from Ubiq tradung
i think 1000 ubiq is nothing i am thinking about to  trade more that 500000 ubiq just waiting for some more time but i think waiting here is useless because the price is expected to increase more and more and not to decrease anymore.
I think the minimum Ubiqcoin one should own at this stage should be 100,000 tokens. The adoption is set to hit next level in recent week. Good the price is still relatively cheap

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bucaniere00

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:55:39 PM

Sure bro. Just buy now some coin and hold them. Ubiq is a good crypto currency for investment.

The UBIQ community is also very big and strong!!!  Wink Wink Wink

mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:00:53 PM

I think this time right to buy UBIQ  Smiley
hurain

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:07:19 PM

Sure bro. Just buy now some coin and hold them. Ubiq is a good crypto currency for investment.

yes ubiq community is increasing from time to time there is not doubt about this, but still you need to wait for  some more time as if you want to get good profit form quiq because it is expected that ubiq will cross 5000 very soon.
bucaniere00

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:21:51 PM

yes ubiq community is increasing from time to time there is not doubt about this, but still you need to wait for  some more time as if you want to get good profit form quiq because it is expected that ubiq will cross 5000 very soon.

its true my friend!!!  Wink Wink Wink

I buy a little bit again now

hurain

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

i think if you can manage you should try to buy some more, because you are not going to get opportunity again because once the price start increasing the it will become difficult uy in such a low pirce.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:03:14 PM

i think if you can manage you should try to buy some more, because you are not going to get opportunity again because once the price start increasing the it will become difficult uy in such a low pirce.
yes buying at this level will be a good decision. but i think it will still that  a little more time because the price of bitcoin is now increasing continously and therefore people are trying to invest money there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: