Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hcoinlotto.com - 0.050 BTC Bonus on registration - 6/49 Lottery game  (Read 2799 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1314

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:43:44 AM

I have registered a new account on your website and received 50 H coins for free but i do not see any where on your website to play the lottery by choosing numbers, i will suggest that you make the short tutorial on the main thread here because even the (how to play) on your website does not explain anything but only repeated that we should choose numbers but where and how ?

The game is on the home page, If you open it from mobile phone browser then navigate to home page then scroll down the page. You'll see the game is there, indeed it is a bit confusing. They place the game not on "The Game" page. This site is not worth to try imho, so better to ignore this site.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

I have registered a new account on your website and received 50 H coins for free but i do not see any where on your website to play the lottery by choosing numbers, i will suggest that you make the short tutorial on the main thread here because even the (how to play) on your website does not explain anything but only repeated that we should choose numbers but where and how ?

There is no need to make a tutorial for this site because it just a scam site, first thing that they dont even dare to show that they really hold 1,624 btc on their address, that means they are not holding that much of coin. To support this they even make and altcoin which refer to btc and this is make sure that they dont have it at all. The second thing is people winning there but no one ever claimed their money yet, nor OP mentioned it anything. So this is sure a scam site, better to get out from this site
USSENT

Activity: 174
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:36:20 PM

There is no need to make a tutorial for this site because it just a scam site, first thing that they dont even dare to show that they really hold 1,624 btc on their address, that means they are not holding that much of coin. To support this they even make and altcoin which refer to btc and this is make sure that they dont have it at all. The second thing is people winning there but no one ever claimed their money yet, nor OP mentioned it anything. So this is sure a scam site, better to get out from this site

Not necessarily a scam but nobody is going to win that much anyway, Nitrogen used to allow parlays of 20 teams to any maximum (sometimes to non-existent number of coins", they fixed that from a while)

The most important "suspicious" thing here is: Absence of provability fairness
adding that to the unbelievably bad odds of lotto, OP's signup bonus isn't actually 50 mbtc but might be one or two with a high rollover since you need to hit a prize to withdraw.

And no sane person is depositing real mBTC's with odds like these in my opinion.

google 6/49 and see the odds of hitting 4,5,6 numbers combined. also adding the absence of any verification I would say this is a total waste of time, even for those trying to abuse it.

I would call it a failed project or even a failed scam.
rebel69

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:05:26 PM

Not necessarily a scam but nobody is going to win that much anyway, Nitrogen used to allow parlays of 20 teams to any maximum (sometimes to non-existent number of coins", they fixed that from a while)

adding that to the unbelievably bad odds of lotto, OP's signup bonus isn't actually 50 mbtc but might be one or two with a high rollover since you need to hit a prize to withdraw.

And no sane person is depositing real mBTC's with odds like these in my opinion.

google 6/49 and see the odds of hitting 4,5,6 numbers combined. also adding the absence of any verification I would say this is a total waste of time, even for those trying to abuse it.

agreed! plus op hasnt been back here in days

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:10:56 PM

Not only for days, he hasn't been back since a couple of weeks. To think that the Op is not going back, he is really not interested or this is jus a scam after all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:25:43 PM

Not only for days, he hasn't been back since a couple of weeks. To think that the Op is not going back, he is really not interested or this is jus a scam after all.

maybe the OP is busy with his work and he need to fix some problem in his site and i think it is better for us to wait the OP is back in here so we can see what the OP wants to say about the problem that we see in here. i am visiting his site and i see it seems his site is online but i am not sure as i don't make any action in his site, i only see that everything is fine. and if the OP is not back in here, then we don't have to play in his site and we should stay away from the site as we don't want to get scam and losing our money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:13:47 PM

But OP mentioned it anyway on their site that winners should get around 770,000 last time and for now i check, it is around 690k hcoin, which is 1k of hcoin is same as 1 btc. That is why we need some proof that make sure OP hold this amount but before OP answer someone already hit the that category which is until now OP did not show up

And btw there is site that offer similar game and even pay out 70 btc. So this thing is possible though but we need some proof and provably fair system that make sure this site does not scam us but in the end this is just scam site
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:07:13 PM

Yes he will not come online again for sure and i hope that nobody got lured by their big lottery and have bought any hcoin from them. We can call this as pure scam now.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

In nitrogen multiple accounts are not allowed. In this site you can create as many accounts you like and every time you will get 50$. Also, you can't really compare nitrogen with this brand new shady lottery.
OP we are still waiting for that proof
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:56:41 AM

do you think this site (it even lacks https security sertificate worth 10$) can afford
giving 50$ away to every single player who register there?
you need your head checked,this is nothing more than a scam
lets wait when  OP comes online and explains how does his provably fair system work and how does he plan to make profit
if even 200 registered "free" players would cost 10.000$ and one could create as many accounts as he wants

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:42:11 AM

It seems he's already blocked TOR exit nodes, which is good for him.  As for the provably fair system, generating a list of say 20 random numbers (1-49) separated by a dash, the last 6 of which are the winning numbers, would be a simple one.  He keeps that list secret and displays the sha256 hash of it on the site between the last and next draw.  Then he releases the secret list after the draw so anyone can verify it's fair.

He could take say 1% off the top of the winning jackpot as his profit for running the site.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:06:48 PM

fuck me!

but the I st prize is 1591 BTC! that's almost 2.000.000 $

anyone won here?

Space for rent if its still trending
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

I just joined and i can see 50H in my account.Now what should i do?when the next draw will happen?
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

I just joined and i can see 50H in my account.Now what should i do?when the next draw will happen?

Just buy tickets! Click on lottery and scroll down until the white background appears! Buy 50 tickets and let us know if you won anything!

To buy tickets just click on the lottery written on red background!

Space for rent if its still trending
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:35:26 PM

fuck me!

but the I st prize is 1591 BTC! that's almost 2.000.000 $

anyone won here?

Sure, free lottery with 2M dollar prize  Grin This forum is funny.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:14:29 PM

It seems he's already blocked TOR exit nodes, which is good for him.  As for the provably fair system, generating a list of say 20 random numbers (1-49) separated by a dash, the last 6 of which are the winning numbers, would be a simple one.  He keeps that list secret and displays the sha256 hash of it on the site between the last and next draw.  Then he releases the secret list after the draw so anyone can verify it's fair.

He could take say 1% off the top of the winning jackpot as his profit for running the site.

this is all very interesting ,but where is the site owner himself?
looks like he hasn't responded in this topic for quite a while
regardless of the security measures and the obvious TOR node blockage,there are hundreds if not thousands of proxies and VPN IPs
imagine every one claims free 50 tokens,imagine one/some of them win? what is the source of the site's income?
how does the provably fair system work? how does withdrawal work?
too many questions,not enough answers to trust this lottery

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

Https socket has been enabled for hcoinlotto now. Looking great, i got 50 HC on signup and created my 3 tickets, let's see if i win

freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:39:42 PM

the architectural information of the site is owful, i had to read a post here to find the game, they really need to improve this site
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:06:22 AM

Is there someone who is already doing bitcoin withdrawal from this site Smiley
pishop98

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:24:21 AM

Any got payment and able to withdrawal ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: