Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wtb broken gamecube/wii games  (Read 468 times)
james50a (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:50:01 PM

Looking to buy some unplayable gamecube/wii games shipped to Canada ie to scratched or physical crack. They have to be decent games ie no sports stuff but apart from that there is a good chance I'll be interested in what you have to sell. Games must be original, no burnt bootleg copies. Shipping or local delivery to Toronto Canada. Escrow preferred unless you feel like shipping first XD.
Some examples of stuff I'm generally  looking for:
Mario cart
Smash bros
Metroid
Zelda

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:19:12 PM

what are you doing with the games ? are you repairing them or are you doing something else with them ... i buy sell and trade games and have yet to find a way to fix cracked discs ... i have a jfj resurfacer i do for scratches but dont know a way to fix cracks... if you do let me know might be able to throw some btc your way if its a successful tip

james50a (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:19:44 PM

what are you doing with the games ? are you repairing them or are you doing something else with them ... i buy sell and trade games and have yet to find a way to fix cracked discs ... i have a jfj resurfacer i do for scratches but dont know a way to fix cracks... if you do let me know might be able to throw some btc your way if its a successful tip
Literally doing nothing with them apart from sitting in a box. Just want them so people dont complain when I use an emulator on a pc.
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:27:16 PM

ill look threw some of the games i have here that i have and let you know roughly what price are you paying for them ?

james50a (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:42:47 PM

ill look threw some of the games i have here that i have and let you know roughly what price are you paying for them ?
Not entirely certain, really depends on game/how much stuff you have to offer. For general idea id say ~5-25% of loose value as determined by https://www.pricecharting.com/ but again im flexible if you have a decent amount of stuff to sell. Not going to shell out a ton for broken stuff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: