Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with Blockchain.info  (Read 507 times)
PurpleDog (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:07:25 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 12:10:53 PM by PurpleDog

I'm kind of lost with Blockchain.info.

I try hard to buy some bitcons but things seem way too obscure to proceed with anything.

My case:

I've created a wallet at Blockchain.info. I connected it to my bank acount A. Trying to proceed via my bank I realized that my bank charges very high rates for the transfer (7 EUR for a transaction of 15 EUR!)

I tried to add, or at least change my bank acount in my Blockchain wallet, but I didn't find such an option(!) So, I've create a different wallet as everybody says "you can have as many wallets as you like".

I got succesfully through the coinify identification (I re-sent my documents) and now, trying to proceed with buying bitcoins in this second wallet, my bank acount seems... already set up, too, without me doing any such thing in this second wallet. I suppose Coinify or Blockchain (I cannot tell the difference, yet another obscurance) automatically connected my bank acount A to this second wallet, when the whole point of me creating it was to connect it to bank acount B.

What a labirynth...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PurpleDog (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:43:16 PM

I talked to my bank. Apparantly my bank only charges 1 EUR and it's THEIR end that charges the outrageous 6 EUR!   Shocked

Then I talk with coinify and the say their bank doesn't charge anything. yeah, right. I see it with my own eyes in e-banking that there are 6 EUR costs at their end.

Also, in blockchain.info I CANNOT see which bank acount is connected to my wallet. And since coinify messed up connecting my bank acount A even to my 2nd wallet, I have no picture about anything. Which doesnot give a sense of security, I can tell you that.

My experience is that Blockchain.info + Coinify offer a terrible service.

Any other web wallet to try?

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:39:29 PM

Coinbase is another legit online wallet. But you can try a desktop wallet, it's safer for you principally if you have many BTCs to store.

I never tried to buy Bitcoins via Blockchain.info. Try to buy it in an exchange, many people use LocalBitcoins.com, or find a local trusted exchange to do it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crypticorown

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

I also have the GBP6 charge out of nowhere! 
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

Coinbase is another legit online wallet. But you can try a desktop wallet, it's safer for you principally if you have many BTCs to store.

I never tried to buy Bitcoins via Blockchain.info. Try to buy it in an exchange, many people use LocalBitcoins.com, or find a local trusted exchange to do it.

I don't think that blockchain have the option to buy the bitcoin or other alts. In coinbase you may find that due to they have the option to buy or sell the bitcoins from the wallet itself, if you registered your e-mail for trading in coinbase too.
Every online wallet have the issue for using more than your browser may shows the issue like junk and cache errors. Some people adds the lower fees in the blockchain and think that it is java exception error.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:55:39 PM

I've stopped trying to link any exchange or wallet with my bank account, first and last time I've tried was with kraken as EU based, funny enough they were taking  40e fee for countries that aren't in European Union.

I'd suggest you not to try anything like that in the near future and just use localbitcoins or maybe even sell anything you need here on the forum.

Also, if you're planing on getting any ETH based tokens or anything other than BTC,BCH or ETH, you might want to look for a nother wallet.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

I've stopped trying to link any exchange or wallet with my bank account, first and last time I've tried was with kraken as EU based, funny enough they were taking  40e fee for countries that aren't in European Union.

I'd suggest you not to try anything like that in the near future and just use localbitcoins or maybe even sell anything you need here on the forum.

Also, if you're planing on getting any ETH based tokens or anything other than BTC,BCH or ETH, you might want to look for a nother wallet.
Same experience which I don't really decide to make such mistake again. For now I don't have any plans on linking any of my bank account because of such thing which it is more better to do p2p or any other ways which is different from bank transactions. Charges would really be there and you should really expect that thing. If you do try out to seek out other ways theres lots actually.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

I'm kind of lost with Blockchain.info.

I try hard to buy some bitcons but things seem way too obscure to proceed with anything.

My case:

I've created a wallet at Blockchain.info. I connected it to my bank acount A. Trying to proceed via my bank I realized that my bank charges very high rates for the transfer (7 EUR for a transaction of 15 EUR!)

I tried to add, or at least change my bank acount in my Blockchain wallet, but I didn't find such an option(!) So, I've create a different wallet as everybody says "you can have as many wallets as you like".

I got succesfully through the coinify identification (I re-sent my documents) and now, trying to proceed with buying bitcoins in this second wallet, my bank acount seems... already set up, too, without me doing any such thing in this second wallet. I suppose Coinify or Blockchain (I cannot tell the difference, yet another obscurance) automatically connected my bank acount A to this second wallet, when the whole point of me creating it was to connect it to bank acount B.

What a labirynth...

your bank charges very high rates for the transfer because safe transaction fee (Priority: 192)is more than 200 sat/b.
I have a few information’s about coinify so I can’t help you.

Any other web wallet to try?
try online sellers from localbitcoin (the site ask for a high fee for escrowing) you can use direct selling.

I recommended you to start using segwit wallet.

I don't think that blockchain have the option to buy the bitcoin or other alts.
No, you can.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██