Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyGram/Bitcoin/Paypal  (Read 847 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:00:48 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 06:59:58 PM by fible1

Hi,
  I'm starting a small business to exchange Moneygram to BTC/BTC to Moneygram; BTC to PP and BTC to PP on a  one to one basis. I'm based out of Boston and my phone number is in my signature if anyone wants to discuss a transaction or just make sure that everything is on the level.

Rates are 3.5% plus associated service fees for most transactions.

I am also performing sale of Bitcoin to Moneygram for a 7% fee. This fee is associated with the cost and time related to sending a Money Gram payment. I can send this payment world wide, usually same day.

I will provide my personal contact information on request.

I am not a complete noob, I have been exchanging virtual currencies at a retail level since 2006, I ran both tradelindens.com and thelindenstore.com during the hey days of the Linden Dollar so I'm familiar with most scam stories.

Thank you,
   Paul.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
madamamialin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:03:55 PM

Care to let us know how much do you charge per btc if we pay by paypal? Do you have your own rates or is it some reference rate +- %? Thanks.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 05:07:24 PM

Its um, 1 USD + 1.5% over spot if you want to buy Paypal with bitcoins and 15% over spot is you want to buy bitcoins with PayPal. Price is relative to risk Smiley.

PM me if you need anything Smiley.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 10:02:52 PM

Hi,
  I posted my offer to exchange for PayPal or MoneyGram here and in a couple of other places and frankly I was expecting perhaps one order but I sold out the couple of 100 USD I had ready. Therefore, for anyone interested, I am giving notice that I currently have a 3 day delay for delivery. That will clear up in the next few days as I streamline my process, I am working out the kinks. I have refunded everyone who did not want to wait accross all my advertising areas.

Best.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
AprilShowers

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 10:03:26 PM

Hope you contninue to provide this service
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 07:01:23 PM

I'm up and running again. I can perform all the transactions detailed in the post. PM me if you are interested Smiley.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Msb418

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:51:09 PM

Seems interesting.
gcasilva

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:17:53 PM

fible1, how much is the fee to exchange from Bitcoin to Paypal.
I want to exchange 0.03 BTC

Cheers
StarbucksShop

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:59:18 AM

Hi,
  I'm starting a small business to exchange Moneygram to BTC/BTC to Moneygram; BTC to PP and BTC to PP on a  one to one basis. I'm based out of Boston and my phone number is in my signature if anyone wants to discuss a transaction or just make sure that everything is on the level.

Rates are 3.5% plus associated service fees for most transactions.

I am also performing sale of Bitcoin to Moneygram for a 7% fee. This fee is associated with the cost and time related to sending a Money Gram payment. I can send this payment world wide, usually same day.

I will provide my personal contact information on request.

I am not a complete noob, I have been exchanging virtual currencies at a retail level since 2006, I ran both tradelindens.com and thelindenstore.com during the hey days of the Linden Dollar so I'm familiar with most scam stories.

Thank you,
   Paul.

I am going to send you a private message now i will need a transfer done in the morning
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: