Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest Way to Turn Bitcoin into Cash?  (Read 10224 times)
NyxNoctalis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin for the win

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:14:11 PM

As stated before I think the best way is to sell them on sites like localbitcoin, that way you earn more and you can easily transfer them to your bank account

Bitcoin for the win

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 01:34:56 PM

If in your country doesn't have exchange which is provide to withdrawal to your bank account, you can use personal exchange service in this forum or use localbitcoin but I don't have experienced to use localbitcoin because I use exchange vip.bitcoin.co.id which is provide withdrawal to my bank account.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 02:21:15 PM

As stated before I think the best way is to sell them on sites like localbitcoin, that way you earn more and you can easily transfer them to your bank account
Localbitcoin, coins.ph such a good connecting site and an easy way to turn Bitcoin into cash. Also, I would like to prefer selling it to your friends one of the easiest way to turn bitcoin into real money otherwise trusted exchange site are the best.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:21:53 PM

Localbitcoin, coins.ph such a good connecting site and an easy way to turn Bitcoin into cash. Also, I would like to prefer selling it to your friends one of the easiest way to turn bitcoin into real money otherwise trusted exchange site are the best.

Yes Localbitcoin is the best way to turn bitcoin into the hard cash but there are some aspects which we need to consider before exchanging which is nothing but the trader with whom you gonna trade your bitcoin for local currency should have good trust rating and huge transactions. you may find some traders charges slightly higher than others and some charge much lesser but will not have good trust rating so always go for the one with good ratings. I wish all the merchants start accepting bitcoin as money
dacinka

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:10:45 AM

How anonymous does bitcoin stay when cashing out like this?

it is very anonymous, visit the site for more information, but I recommend it, use Chrome to translate when needed
I guess it's not, when you want to cash out these days it needs your personal information like exchanges does before you can cash out your Bitcoin to fiat, if you are using this exchanges especially local exchanges in your country makes it easier to withdraw. And btw what website you want to say?

In Bulgaria there are no problems with this, it's still unknown field for the government.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:10:46 AM

I am using a wallet in coins.ph which is quickly changing my bitcoin to real money. Within a second I can change my bitcoin to real money which I can withdraw in any designated or picked outlets.

I also prefer coins.ph because I live in Philippines. It easy to use and can transfer the bitcoins thru my bank directly without any difficulties. Though the verification is still a pain which is vital on verifying the account, it is still one of the best out there.

Same here, it is really a good application, I am using it since last year and I am not having any problem with it, it just need some information so you can withdraw you bitcoin to real money, and also converting bitcoin to real money is not a problem, so easy and fast.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

What's the easiest way to turn bitcoin into cash?

Well the easiest way and the profitable way is to sell bitcoin in to the people who can't earn bitcoin like sell to people who really want bitcoin and you can always double the cash or the price of it because its that expensive and also you will try to post it on your facebook or any social media that you have an account with and just post "Selling bitcoin". So that is my easiest way to sell bitcoin tried it and got profit Cheesy and i even supply him all the way with bitcoin Smiley
babsalt1975

Activity: 526

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:16:02 PM

If you live in a country where localbitcoins.com is covered, then it will be easier for you to convert bitcoin into cash. For instance, in my country, we have so many ways in which you can trade your bitcoin with someone trusted and in return receive cash through various methods. Mobile money is the most common method to receive the cash.
Johanpur

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:15:32 AM

Using exchanger to convert your bitcoin. But be carefull, you must using trusted exchanger or yor bitcoin will gone
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:15:30 PM

This question depends on what part of the globe you are in. Here in my country Philippines, we have been fortunate enough to have a very good wallet service that we can use to buy and sell Bitcoin anytime. I will not mention the name of the site/company but suffice to say that they made sure that they doing good business by giving more value to their customers. Compared to Paypal, they are doing much better and that is something I am thankful for. They have many ways to cash-in and also to cash-out to local currency. Smiley
gafygafy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:48:18 PM

The easiest way to exchange your bitcoins i can recommend is Localbitcoins
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:12:41 AM

This question depends on what part of the globe you are in. Here in my country Philippines, we have been fortunate enough to have a very good wallet service that we can use to buy and sell Bitcoin anytime. I will not mention the name of the site/company but suffice to say that they made sure that they doing good business by giving more value to their customers. Compared to Paypal, they are doing much better and that is something I am thankful for. They have many ways to cash-in and also to cash-out to local currency. Smiley

Philippines also here! I think we have the same wallet and exchange site. I agree with everything and please be sure that the exchange site you will choose is trustworthy because scam is widespread in the world of bitcoin.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:19:39 AM

I suggest you take a look at Localbitcoins.com.

There are lots of advantages:

- Fully escrowed transactions
- Reputable site that are used by many of the bitcoin's elite
- Proven track record
- No need for ID, just sign up with a mobile phone.
- You are trading with another user, P2P, which means that you are establishing bitcoin related contacts and may be able to negotiate rates.
- Reputation system in place to filter out scammers.

Enjoy!
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

It will depend on which country you are living in for me localbitcoins is the best place to sell my bitcoins either in cash or directly transfer to my bank account and they use escrow services which makes that site more safer so there is no chance of getting scammed and all the traders have good trust rating.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

Using a trusted local exchange from your country. Send your Bitcoins to the exchange, they will pay you in fiat and send the money to the bank account providedby you. That is the method I use.

Finally i got it...this was one of my query regarding bitcoin exchange with the regional money.....i think this method is good enough...Thanks Wink

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:33:59 PM

It will depend on which country you are living in for me localbitcoins is the best place to sell my bitcoins either in cash or directly transfer to my bank account and they use escrow services which makes that site more safer so there is no chance of getting scammed and all the traders have good trust rating.

Localbitcoins available in most of the countries where bitcoin is been using. If you wish use your bitcoin directly without the help of exchanges. You can switch to using btc debit card. Monthly charges are applicable accordingly. Choose spectrocoin, they will delivered the card any location in the world. I guess buying card is around 10$.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:59:21 PM

BTCdirect

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:50:22 PM

In my country the best place to sell my bitcoins and get cash is from localbitcoins as there are many traders on that site whom I know personally which makes it ever more safer to sell my bitcoins and they also give me better rates if I sell them outside localbitcoins.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:03:54 AM

Localbitcoins available in most of the countries where bitcoin is been using. If you wish use your bitcoin directly without the help of exchanges. You can switch to using btc debit card. Monthly charges are applicable accordingly. Choose spectrocoin, they will delivered the card any location in the world. I guess buying card is around 10$.

Localbitcoin is a great place to exchange bitcoins to fiat. Its the only place I have ever used and I have no reason to change. Fair rates and good service and support. I've used multiple traders and all have been good. I would highly recommend localbitcoin.

Also no need for documentation or anything like that either. It also uses escrow.

Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:23:24 PM

I usually use Localbitcoin and i think just sticking to 1 way is enough

---Looking for new Campaign---
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: