Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Legit and risk free faucets  (Read 1054 times)
Lufkum (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:43:56 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 03:51:16 AM by Lufkum

Hi everybody!

I see way too often people asking the best faucet so I decided to correct the situation

All the logo is a link to the faucet it be appreciated if you're interested to use theses link, I have put work in the build of this guide. But if you rather not they're easy found on google if any trouble just contact me I'll send you a non referal link.

AlsoYou may know many of them or maybe not feel free to send me your favorite if they are not in the list I'll review them and add them and will use your referal link with pleasure if the faucet legit

First of all just a background to tell you who am I to give you advice on how make small amount of Bitcoin.

I'm french so excuse me if my english seems bad at some places. I'm not really a pioneers in the bitcoin world I missed the first boat who turrned out to be a skyrocket. What I like of bitcoin is there's no actual limit of value. If the Bitcoin get adopted worldwide (Some people will tell it's impossible but I disagree). Call me a Bitcoin enthusiast but Bitcoin start from scratch to 1070,38$ as writting this post. Considering the max amount of bitcoin is 21.000.000 and we have mined 16,174,500 as today. So we mined 77% of it as today.

What happen when the mine is drained...? People won't be able to get new bitcoin there will only be 21.000.000 bitcoin for 7,5B people. That makes 0.0028BTC per people. Price would rise automaticaly. Surely that's a perfect scenario wich Bitcoin would be used more than right now.

Most expert predict a rise this year. Bitcoin could hit 2.000 at the end of 2017.  What in 2020...2030. Ok now land from your dreams cause it's just speculation. Bitcoin already made a decent ammount of wealth for the early birds. I like to imagine BTC could it million marks one day that would make 1 satoshi worth 0.01$.

Since I build a new house last summer new truck etc. and I'm a seasonal worker so paycheck is rare during winter. For now I only use faucets to get a weekly amount of sweet BTC. But I plan to buy weekly when money will permit. But for now the scenario that I missed the first boat of bitcoin but maybe theres a second who just wait to leave right now make me believe that faucet could worth the time even if right now the money earned is really small.

Technique:
I don't use rotator. From my experience it's always buggy and not friendly user for the one I tried. So I kinda created a rotator alike with my web browser. I always have a Chrome page (can use any browser you prefer) open with all my faucet in different tabs. Ranked by time before claim. I tried ALOT of faucet before finding the one I use right now. With the amount of faucet I use right now I could almost be doing that 24/24 with no stop. It means that when I'm done with the last one the first almost ready. But I don't use it like, this I use faucet while watching TV or while messing around.

I have 3 importants requierement in a faucet:
-Website profesionnalism (deisgn, gain concept)
-Amounts paid/time
-Low to average minimum payout(Don't risk to spend many minute or even hours on website with a payout of 500.000Sat and never get paid)

Don't be shy to ask a question to the website(facebook page, support, etc) the time before answers can say alots if the faucet is legit.

I will separate the faucet I like in 4 sections (Short claim, mid claim, mid to long claim and android faucet)

Short claim:

Satoshi Wars
Review: This is the newest faucet I've been using. Great and fun concept. But as now low rewards but keep using it cause it's different and hope to get better reward as gaining level. There is 5 Level with 10 mission in each level. It's pretty simple, you make mission, you get gold, you change your gold to bitcoin, you cash out. This faucet is the only one I can't give much info since I'm new to it. And I can't preach for it as right now I'll update when I'll have more info.

Mid claim

Bitcoin AliensDaily dogeGame Of WeightlossBlockchain Stats

Review:: Theses are my favorite. It's 4 differents faucets of Bitcoin Aliens, but they use all the same faucet wallet. (They all acumulate your gain at the same place so it's easy to follow your hard earned satoshi.  Concept pretty simple you click claim and complete capcha and bingo. They uses all the same concept the only difference is what is shown while waiting.
Claim amount/time:128 to 6400 every 5 minutes the average claim would be 150 to 300 but sometime you get lucky. They all have their own clock so every 5 minutes you can claim all of them.
Payout:20.000 satoshi paid every tuesday.
Caution you have to confirm your wallet address to each one(not only 1 of them) if you wanna get paid

Paidbooks

Review:: Also owned by Bitcoin Aliens, but not faucet wallet linked for now. Pretty simple You chose a book you change page you get paid. You can skip page before time but only get paid when timer is off. [size=50](That's a secret, don't tell them I told you... you don't really have to read... chuuuttt!!)[/size]
Claim amount/time: Fixed claim to 90sat/5minutes it pay less than the 4 other brothers but it's a good plus with the 5minute you can chain claim all of them.
Payout:20.000sat  every monday

We Loves BitcoinWater Bitcoin
Play Bitcoin

Review:3 other sibling faucet with simple concept. We love bitcoin  and water bitcoin are identical but there's is a little difference for play bitcoin. The first and second is only you claim every 20 minutes. But the third is fun cause you vote between 2 little animal every 10minutes while claiming and if your choice win the vote you get +100sat.
Claim:You can claim a prize of 125, 175, 225 or 1,000 satoshi every 20 min for the first 2. And a steady 125sat for the third +100 if you win the vote every 10 minutes.
Payout: One of the lowest I've seen 6300sat minimum and cash out as often as you want if meet the requierement.

Claim BTC

Review: I actualy use this one because it have an android version as well. For the only reason thaat claim are low. It have great feature like potion or amulet etc, that drop sometime when you claim. Thoses item can upgrade your claim and accelerate time between claim. You can gamble too but I tried and feel more like you have better chance to loose than win. And they have a loyalty bonus that goes up of 3% everyday up to 100% but don't miss a day cause it go back to 0000  :cry: . I really think it's interesting if you uses it on computer and android and use the loyalty bonus.  [highlight=yellow]I won't make the review in the android section[/highlight]
Claim:Computer: 19-52sat/20min (before bonuses and loyalty) Android:38-106sat/10min (before bonuses and loyalty)
Payout:20.000sat when you want.

Mid to Long claim

Moon Bitcoin

Review: I love this one just a much as Bitcoin Aliens familly! Great concept claim as soon as every 5 minute but if you don't claim don't worry your not losing your time. The claim keep growing till you claim it. More often you claim faster it grow but you can claim once a day, once a week it's as you like.
They add to this a big amount of bonus. (daily loyalty, refer bonus, offer bonus, and mystery) They also provide files of the weekly payment as proof.
Claim:5 minutes=25 satoshi 10 minutes=46 satoshi 15 minutes=63 satoshi 30 minutes=98 satoshi.... up to 4 weeks (more info on the website)
Payout: saturday/monday 10.000sat minimum

the btc generator
I'm waiting for a payment due 2017-02-26 I'll give uptdate soon
Review: Pretty much the same concept as Moon bitcoin without bonus but little higher base payment
Claim: 5min=72satoshi 10min=87satoshi 15min=97satoshi 30min=114 satoshi
Payout: Sunday if at least 10.000sat

Free BTC Mine

Review: Pretty simple mining simulation. You mine coin every 12minutes. Every coin worth 40sat. You can stack up to 5 coin after that gain stop growing. You can claim before the hour but try to do it when coin are just done cause any coin who is not complete will be destroyed when you claim. You only claim full coin.
Claim: 40sat/12min or 200sat/60min
Payout: This is my highest payout faucet it's 100.000sat when you want

I'll update the section for android soon.

Thanks for reading I hope you were not bored by the long post. I tried to put as much effort in it!

EDIT: I found out this week that Moonbitcoin have a brother and sister.

Moondogecoin
Moonlitecoin

I know it's not Bitcoin oriented but I they work just as great as moonbitcoin and I think they actually give a better claim rate to usd than moonbitcoin. So I think I'll keep a little ammount of both of them and transfert in the bitcoin after!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeezred

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:07:37 AM

definitely helpful! How much would it grow for you to claim if you logged in everyday but waited like four weeks?

As a native speaker, your english is pretty good. I didn't have any trouble understanding.
Lufkum (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:31:37 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 03:55:41 AM by Lufkum

I've made arround 3000bits in the last 2 week(Time since the list is all set up). It's not much but my daily bonus growing and I help alot to have referal.

And thanks you for my english I'm french canadian and understand english perfectly but kinda hard to express myself when I don't use it too often. Grin

I made some update to the post. I'm still waiting btc generator payment they are 2 days late. So my advice: Don't loose to much time on this website till update. And I added 2 link in the Edit I made at the end of the post.

Hope I helped some bitcoin user with this!
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:25:27 AM

not btc,  but for waves

http://www.wavesdrop.com/

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

I've made arround 3000bits in the last 2 week(Time since the list is all set up). It's not much but my daily bonus growing and I help alot to have referal.

3000 satoshi? How much of this is via referal? Is referal worth promoting? I am talking about moon bitcoin.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Lufkum (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:16:10 AM

3000 satoshi? How much of this is via referal? Is referal worth promoting? I am talking about moon bitcoin.

1bits=100 satoshi
So 3000bits=300.000 satoshi

And for Moonbitcoin referal is really good. You get 1% on your claim per referal up to 100% so if you get 100 referal you double your claim + all the other bonus.

And the most important you gain 50% of all your referal claim so if you have 10 referal claiming an average 10.000 satoshi per week it gives you 50 000 satoshi plus your own claim.

So referal+yours=50 000+ 10 000= 60 000satoshi= 0.71usd
yeezred

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:35:28 AM

I would be interested in this much more if automation was possible to a degree. Otherwise the effort is too much unless one can get referrals.
Lufkum (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:43:37 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 06:09:27 AM by Lufkum

I would be interested in this much more if automation was possible to a degree. Otherwise the effort is too much unless one can get referrals.

All without referal

It actually the less interaction faucet I've found you click as often as you like but the claim amount slow down as it goes up. You can click once a day, once 2 days, or every 5 minutes. It's really up to you.

Here the rates:

It dropped last week since the BTC hit an all time high. It was higher than this maybe if bitcoin get a little drop arround 1k rates will be better

Claim Time   Payout
5 minutes   23 satoshi
10 minutes   42 satoshi
15 minutes   56 satoshi
30 minutes   86 satoshi
1 hour   123 satoshi
4 hours   220 satoshi
1 day           388 satoshi
4 days   552 satoshi
1 week   625 satoshi
4 weeks   827 satoshi

I understand your oppinion and I understand you rather automation but they give you free satoshi just to come on their site and solve a capcha. As today I didnt found a way to make bitcoin without interaction that are legit. The only way is bot and you'll get banned if you get caught.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

Thanks for posting this really helps a lot

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Lufkum (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:10:51 AM

Thanks for posting this really helps a lot

No problem it's been a pleasure. I can see my post been transfered to off topic... I guess it's because ref link but I hope it will still help people in this section
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: