Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where should i invest my 0.5 btc ?  (Read 9635 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:39:27 AM

You might want to try 1brokerbtc.co , they have a social trading feature where you can auto copy the trades of other profitable traders. Gives you the ability go 'hands-free' on trading, and let the experienced traders do the work for you.

I can vouch for 1B... I use it too and it's really good for trading global markets like forex, stocks, index, commodities, all using Bitcoins only.

Recently used the social trading feature, it's cool, don't have to do much just set a maximum amount per trade and number of trades per day and let it run by itself. Just gotta find the right guy to follow, and viola, profit!

ok i will try thank you for the recommend. It's great if this feature can let me earn passive income , not do much, i will be very happy.  Grin Grin
That is a good and added feature for all the users who are trying hard to get a passive income with the use of bitcoin. It provides the risk free investment and the timely response from community that have been working for us.
I will try this because I am a trader but not that PRO with this I can earn a huge earning by just doing nothing thanks for posting this site in this because it will help many people. With the experience traders many will earn a profit and I hope when I try this I will have a great income too.
Good luck to your choice and be careful in investing and only invest what you can afford to lose. Don't be greedy in some investments because some of them are just good in the first few months or years but at the end it will turned into scam and ran away with your investments. So it is better to be careful than sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:55:05 AM

Hello every one.I have just bought 0.5 btc to do some investement but i am not able to find any good place to invest them.
Should i invest in cloud mining sites like genesis-mining,hashnest or hashflare.Or there are other options as well to invest my 0.5 btc where i can get some profit after some time.I have invested 0.05btc so far in hashflare out of those,now 0.45 btc left.Please tell me any trusted and good place to invest on.
Depending on what kind of person you are.Things that you are interested and things that you already know.You can make a good profit with that 0.5 BTC in trading or gambling in.Just be careful on gambling.Yeah you can invest also on cloud mining but just be careful because all of them will turn to scam as time pass by so its better if youre one of the first investors.Trading will give you a clear  and less risk profit.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:36:23 AM

Hello every one.I have just bought 0.5 btc to do some investement but i am not able to find any good place to invest them.
Should i invest in cloud mining sites like genesis-mining,hashnest or hashflare.Or there are other options as well to invest my 0.5 btc where i can get some profit after some time.I have invested 0.05btc so far in hashflare out of those,now 0.45 btc left.Please tell me any trusted and good place to invest on.
Don't try any investment site. It is very risky to your money. You don't know what may happen to your money. Try to keep it in your wallet, then wait until the price goes up. I think it is the best way to have a profit. Just the way I do to my bitcoin. I didn't try any investment site because I am afraid to get there. My suggestions are keeping and saving.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:47:57 AM

Don't try any investment site. It is very risky to your money. You don't know what may happen to your money. Try to keep it in your wallet, then wait until the price goes up. I think it is the best way to have a profit. Just the way I do to my bitcoin. I didn't try any investment site because I am afraid to get there. My suggestions are keeping and saving.
Right dont invest to the investment site because you cannot know what happen to your money but 99% I think your money will loss if you invest HYIP, ponzi or pyramiding. Yes holding bitcoin is one of the way to make profit. Wait the price to increase after that you can now sell your bitcoin.. You can start also trading with your capital 0.05  you can buy 5 altcoin I think and thats good also to make profit. Just keep patience only when you are in trading.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:01:25 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 04:17:56 PM by CoinFoxs

You should invest some amount in trading of altcoins and hold some bitcoins to sell them in future because the price of bitcoin is increasing and in coming days it will definitely give you a good profit. And don't try to invest your money in gambling it is full of risk and you'll loose all your investment because it totally based on your luck.
Theb

Merit: 655

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:08:53 PM

You should some amount in trading of altcoins and hold some bitcoins to sell them in future because the price of bitcoin is increasing and in coming days it will definitely give you a good profit. And don't try to invest your money in gambling it is full of risk and you'll loose all your investment because it totally based on your luck.
Are you some kind of prophet that can predict that Bitcoin will increase in terms of value in the coming days? Because you are giving some bold predictions about Bitcoin's future. If I were you, you need to back up your suggestions with facts in order to prove us that Bitcoin will really increase its value in the coming days. Also providing us enough information would be beneficial to all of the readers.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

You should some amount in trading of altcoins and hold some bitcoins to sell them in future because the price of bitcoin is increasing and in coming days it will definitely give you a good profit.
Continuously I am seeing recommendations to invest into altcoins, but honestly I'm not finding any future for altcoins when bitcoin finding solution for its scalability issues. Yes, investors and merchants will switch back into bitcoin surely at those times.

I'm very much confident that bitcoin will back to form like getting quicker confirmation and scaling more transactions per block, when this will be happening I'm sure altcoins could not find any future for them.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

You should some amount in trading of altcoins and hold some bitcoins to sell them in future because the price of bitcoin is increasing and in coming days it will definitely give you a good profit. And don't try to invest your money in gambling it is full of risk and you'll loose all your investment because it totally based on your luck.
Are you some kind of prophet that can predict that Bitcoin will increase in terms of value in the coming days? Because you are giving some bold predictions about Bitcoin's future. If I were you, you need to back up your suggestions with facts in order to prove us that Bitcoin will really increase its value in the coming days. Also providing us enough information would be beneficial to all of the readers.

I am not a prophet and prediction means you give your opinion or assuming something  by looking on the current situation of that thing and if you visit the market and read what people say about bitcoin's future then you will also say that  price will increase in coming days. This is my prediction may be you think different from me but i said what i feel and think.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:28:05 PM

You should some amount in trading of altcoins and hold some bitcoins to sell them in future because the price of bitcoin is increasing and in coming days it will definitely give you a good profit.
Continuously I am seeing recommendations to invest into altcoins, but honestly I'm not finding any future for altcoins when bitcoin finding solution for its scalability issues. Yes, investors and merchants will switch back into bitcoin surely at those times.

Why you don't see a good future of altcoins? what is the main reason? and i agree bitcoin is best for all time, we can blindly invest in bitcoin while in case of altcoins we have to think many times before investing and profit margin is also less but they will give a good profit.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:32:41 PM

You might want to try 1brokerbtc.co , they have a social trading feature where you can auto copy the trades of other profitable traders. Gives you the ability go 'hands-free' on trading, and let the experienced traders do the work for you.

I can vouch for 1B... I use it too and it's really good for trading global markets like forex, stocks, index, commodities, all using Bitcoins only.

Recently used the social trading feature, it's cool, don't have to do much just set a maximum amount per trade and number of trades per day and let it run by itself. Just gotta find the right guy to follow, and viola, profit!

ok i will try thank you for the recommend. It's great if this feature can let me earn passive income , not do much, i will be very happy.  Grin Grin
That is a good and added feature for all the users who are trying hard to get a passive income with the use of bitcoin. It provides the risk free investment and the timely response from community that have been working for us.
I have been playing some on forex markets, and my broker also made a "social" function available, but that was about 3 years ago.
I remember that I have found out some really good traders which I have followed, to have an option of entering into same trades like them, but that just didn't work for me.

Obviously, I have earned from it many times, but overall I would say that copying someones trades isn't a wise idea, because after all you risk your own money, not someone.

From my perspective, you cannot rely on someone skills to make money on markets, instead you should self-educate and get knowledge to be able do the same things as your guru's.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:33:36 PM

Why you don't see a good future of altcoins? what is the main reason? and i agree bitcoin is best for all time, we can blindly invest in bitcoin while in case of altcoins we have to think many times before investing and profit margin is also less but they will give a good profit.
Because altcoins are just substitute for bitcoins. Honestly I am not finding any altcoins was created for a reason how bitcoin was created. They are just highly modified versions of bitcoins.

Moreover altcoins will not find long-term survival like how bitcoin is doing. The investors and merchants too will forget about the currently using altcoins when new altcoins will be created with some new features. This happened to litecoins/dogescoins and dash too. So, in near future definitely you can expect people start forgetting about ethereum in same manner.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

first try to learn trading, once you know and understand your new bitcoin you try to invest because it is here if you are good at reading the chart you will always profit

This link its
https://bittrex.com/

youre true self trading , altcoin trading is the best platform investment
but bittrex is not the best placed altcoin trading, the best altcoin trading is poloniex

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:57:47 PM

I think he don't know how to analyze altcoins that is why he can not see any main reason about the altcoin..
Look at the rankings many changes of the price from before and now.. because the price of bitcoin also increase or more merchant are accepting altcoin..
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:24:11 PM

You should invest some amount in trading of altcoins and hold some bitcoins to sell them in future because the price of bitcoin is increasing and in coming days it will definitely give you a good profit. And don't try to invest your money in gambling it is full of risk and you'll loose all your investment because it totally based on your luck.
to me ii think 0.5 is really a good amount of bitcoin and you can invest it in trading alt coin and from there in turn you can also get a good profit. i think. but for that you need to be a good trader because if you do not have any experience in trading then it is very risky to invest money in trading as there are more chances  that you will lose your money.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:36:26 PM

keeping in wallet and holding for a longer time is better option for any person who do not know about where and how to invest while if anyone is good in trade then they have to invest in trade and do not need to invest in any website which claim for any revenue as they may scam you.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:54:35 PM

keeping in wallet and holding for a longer time is better option for any person who do not know about where and how to invest while if anyone is good in trade then they have to invest in trade and do not need to invest in any website which claim for any revenue as they may scam you.
I have no idea where do you invest you 0.5 BTC but it is a good Idea, just invest your BTC. You don't know what will happen if you cannot take the risk. maybe you lose or earn we don't know but the important of thing of investment is trust and believes.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:04:50 PM

I agree with you, Holding your btc in your wallet It is in itself a good investment. When you save a part of your weekly income, It's really great. by the way there is a lot of other domain of investement like trading or maybe gambling. I advise you to learn trading because it's a great domain and stay away from gambling It's too risky.
one other think avoid cloud mining sites. All of them are scams.

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:56:30 AM

to me ii think 0.5 is really a good amount of bitcoin and you can invest it in trading alt coin and from there in turn you can also get a good profit. i think. but for that you need to be a good trader because if you do not have any experience in trading then it is very risky to invest money in trading as there are more chances  that you will lose your money.
Yes it is a good a mount to start in my country with  0.5 BTC you can live for a month with that money. Trading will be better choice for them if they want to invest it.
Sled

Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:00:45 AM

Yes it is a good a mount to start in my country with  0.5 BTC you can live for a month with that money. Trading will be better choice for them if they want to invest it.
Trading will be the best place for that 0.5 capital because it just easy to grow it since the coins or altcoins are very cheap and they are almost pumping everyday and that is a sign that you can grow your money easily with those market. With a good analyzation and patience you can turn that 0.5 into 1 bitcoin in just a week without spending a lot of time in the market.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:03:56 AM

to me ii think 0.5 is really a good amount of bitcoin and you can invest it in trading alt coin and from there in turn you can also get a good profit. i think. but for that you need to be a good trader because if you do not have any experience in trading then it is very risky to invest money in trading as there are more chances  that you will lose your money.
Yes it is a good a mount to start in my country with  0.5 BTC you can live for a month with that money. Trading will be better choice for them if they want to invest it.
It's not easy to trade and make profit without experience and good tips, if op doesn't have one of this two things its better for him to stay away from trading.
Investing in altcoins can be profitable if he choose right coins and if he hold them long enough.
This two options are better then cloud mining, profit is to low for the time you need to wait to collect it.
0.5 is good amount, but don't go all in. There is enough to split them in several parts and try to make something on more then one front.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀