Outsourced Bitcoin miming — capacity multiples of 1 – 1.2 Ghps
Price: GBP 400 per 1 Ghps per Month (or 455 EUR, or 645 USD)
Minimum contract length is 4 months with an upfront payment.Limited offer: Subscribers of first 5 Ghps (in total) will receive further mining (the 5th and following months) at a 60% of the monthly price forever.How it works
With a mining contract I will operate a dedicated mining rig and direct the submissions to a mining pool of your choice. You just provide me credentials for workers.
The service starts once your payment is credited to my account. That's usually within 2 – 3 business days in Europe, sometimes faster. In case I won't have enough hardware ready, I'll redirect mine to your contract.
Guaranteed minimum mining capacity of one rig is 1.0 Ghps, but usually 1.2 Ghps is reachable. My price calculation is for 1.0 Ghps performance, so the additional 200 Mhps are extra at no charge. To be clear: Currently I'm using 4x Sapphire HD 5830, each yielding 298 Mhps, which means 1192 Mhps total.
For 4 months (18wks) you pay 1600 GBP. My price covers hardware expenses, electricity, maintenance, airconditioning, time to operate the infrastructure and my reasonable profit. I'm probably not going to get rich but have some fun. If the current mining difficulty stayed the same you'd get approx 1.35 BTC / day, i.e. 170 BTC per 4 months. That's 2109 GBP. Although, difficulty and BTC exchange rates are subject to change, it's likely you'll make even more.
- no time spent buying hardware, building, installing, getting up and working
- no problems with extra heat and noise in your bedroom
- predictable BTC income over time
- 99% uptime guarantee
0. Why don't you just build a few rigs for yourself?I just don't have any spare $k to build a farm of mining rigs.
1. How can I be sure this is not a rip-off?I will email you an invoice in PDF before you make the payment. The service is provided by my company, FrontXML, LLC, so you have the chance taking me to court if I would cheat on you. My business is based in Czech Republic.
2. What equipment do you use?I'm using components from reputable vendors only — ASUS, Gigabyte, Sapphire, WD, Thermaltake, Coolermaster. For mining I prefer the Phoenix miner with phatk kernel. However, I started working on a custom miner implementation that will make administration and monitoring of the whole infrastructure a lot easier.
3. Where do you keep all that hardware? In your bedroom?No. I keep it in my company's decent server room.
4. What uptime guarantee do you offer?99%. Outages happen with every hardware, but shall not be frequent. My aim is to provide. So for every 1% of downtime (=7.2 hours) you get 1 extra day of mining free (=24 hours).
5. Do you have a website?Yes. http://bitcoinheroes.com/ Nothing elaborate but serves the purpose of providing information about my service.
Please PM me for any questions and orders.