Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new account for topic annoucement  (Read 341 times)
M++ (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 05:09:02 PM

Hello

I heard somewhere an account need to be a bit old to post an announcement, can I know exactly the requirement? Thanks a lot  Cheesy

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

We need trust in business, in any forum, rank becomes a benchmark for people to believe something, at least you've often active in this forum so that people already know you (not really a newbie account).

However, there are some developers who want to launch new project don't know about bitcointalk forum. They googling and found this forum right for their promotion. Not forbidden for a new account to make the announcement thread, but first their should to understand rules and consult with account that often become to be manager/escrow, so project can run and assisted by professionals.
Bit2Easy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:36:39 PM

Hello

I heard somewhere an account need to be a bit old to post an announcement, can I know exactly the requirement? Thanks a lot  Cheesy
Members of higher rank and trust level are taken more seriously with announcements, than for example newbies with bad english. When building and starting a business, it is common sense that trust and transparency is good for your business, and gets people interested essier.

There is no requirement for posting announcement thread, i would say your account is much better than newbie!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 12:03:46 AM

You can post announcement even with a newbie account. Offcourse, forum members often are lookinf suspicious into such announcements. Announcements made with higher rank accounts can ger more attention.
However, mostly business makes their announcements with freshly made accounts. IMO, account rank isn't main factor. I think most important that announcement would be professional made and it advertise legit business

M++ (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

Thanks all! I wasn't sure and not able to find anything related to this rule!

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: