Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your BTC for my PAYPAL funds - FAVORABLE DEAL  (Read 400 times)
tobi4255 (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

I am looking for someone who is interested in selling some of his Bitcoins to me for my paypal funds.

The reason i am here is because the offers on Localbitcoin is ridiculous, either in terms of verification needed ( i like my privacy ) or in the price people are asking ( 1450+ USD / bitcoin ).

My best solution, apart from finding a deal here, is to withdraw my paypal funds to my bank account and then make a regular purchase of bitcoins (it is easier and cheaper in my local currency DKK) which takes approx. 2-4 days, from making the PP withdrawal to bitcoins received in wallet.

I hate waiting...

If you are up for the deal, or just wanna be helpful then please PM me or post here your requirements, price etc.

If escrow is used, then ill gladly pay any fees (as long as reasonable) but you must find an escrower.

if escrow is NOT used then you will go first with the bitcoin transaction, and ill send the agreed-upon fiat funds from my paypal.

I can provide photo identification with matching name of the pp account on request, and consensus that it is not to be shared by any 3rd party at any point in time.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:39:26 PM

I am looking for someone who is interested in selling some of his Bitcoins to me for my paypal funds.

The reason i am here is because the offers on Localbitcoin is ridiculous, either in terms of verification needed ( i like my privacy ) or in the price people are asking ( 1450+ USD / bitcoin ).

My best solution, apart from finding a deal here, is to withdraw my paypal funds to my bank account and then make a regular purchase of bitcoins (it is easier and cheaper in my local currency DKK) which takes approx. 2-4 days, from making the PP withdrawal to bitcoins received in wallet.

I hate waiting...

If you are up for the deal, or just wanna be helpful then please PM me or post here your requirements, price etc.

If escrow is used, then ill gladly pay any fees (as long as reasonable) but you must find an escrower.

if escrow is NOT used then you will go first with the bitcoin transaction, and ill send the agreed-upon fiat funds from my paypal.

I can provide photo identification with matching name of the pp account on request, and consensus that it is not to be shared by any 3rd party at any point in time.
First of all, this is the wrong section, please move your thread to Marketplace -> Currency Exchange, and second of all, what is preventing you from chargebacking and running away with the funds? you have nothing to lose?

tobi4255 (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:46:19 PM

I hate waiting...

First of all, this is the wrong section, please move your thread to Marketplace -> Currency Exchange, and second of all, what is preventing you from chargebacking and running away with the funds? you have nothing to lose?
I see, thanks for pointing that out to me, I will move my thread then when i figure out how to do so :=) Do you have any experience with paypal/bitcoin trades? I have done a few on localbitcoin, i have experienced two chargebacks out of about five paypal deals there. I won both chargeback cases, with fairly little proof (sent them screenshots of our LBC chat, and whatever proofs he had given me, like screenshot of his pp logged in) so im not sure if you legitimately are concerned for any interested seller or if you just saw your opportunity to throw in the "chargeback" paranoia.

As i say in my original post, i can provide photo id matching the identity of the paypal account and thus, I surely can log in and get you a screenshot of me accessing my account or some other proof of ownership.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
bitcointradex

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:21:43 PM

First of all: You want to trade your pp fund for btc, and you're a newbie here without any green trust.
Secondly: You allow escrow, but escrow can't be extended for 180 days - but paypal allow chargeback upto 180 days.
Thirdly: You want to receive BTC first, then you'll send paypal, in case of no escrow deal.

There is a reason why in localbitcoins sellers charge ridiculously high price when selling for pp fund and with all that verification requirement. Either you don't have any idea how bitcoin works or you're looking for some noobs who will agree with such terms.

However, I can give you "slightly" better deal than LBC if you agree with following terms-

1) You'll send first, and by 'invoice' or 'gift' only - no goods/services.

2) No-escrow deal: You'll receive BTC within 24 hours after you send me the PP fund. Escrow deal: We will deal by "bitify" escrow only.

3) You'll also send me the screen-video of you logging in to your paypal and paying my invoice, along with your ID docs matching with your paypal name.

4) We will deal for low amounts only, and once we build trust, we can increase amount slowly and gradually.

If you think you're comfortable with the above terms, you can PM me for my skype.

iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:26:01 AM

I hate waiting...

why not try currency exchange,  you can try https://bitzco.net/xcoin or you can visit my site https://bitzco.net and see in my site footer our partner exchange paypal to btc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: