Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much we can earn here weekly Through signature campaign  (Read 3535 times)
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

It depends on the rank of your account on bitcointalk, obviously higher rank means higher earning due to the payout being higher

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l8genius

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:50:28 AM

It depends on the rank of your account on bitcointalk, obviously higher rank means higher earning due to the payout being higher

Looks like YoBit pays the highest. I'd be happy with 0.03 BTC / month posting here and there to be honest!
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 11:43:46 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 11:58:42 AM by mrjoy15

Looks like YoBit pays the highest. I'd be happy with 0.03 BTC / month posting here and there to be honest!
I don't think that 0.03 BTC / month pretty good money. I expect a little more, it's about 0.1BTC/MONTH than I could be satisfied. Yes, It depends on your rank obviously, but also important that what service you have promoted.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:12:34 PM

I don't think that 0.03 BTC / month pretty good money. I expect a little more, it's about 0.1BTC/MONTH than I could be satisfied. Yes, It depends on your rank obviously, but also important that what service you have promoted.
You're spoiled. If there were no better paying campaigns and all you could get was 0.03 a month you'd be posting for it without second thoughts.
What you're getting here is basically free money, because you would be on the forum even if there were no campaigns at all and if you are here only for those campaigns you should find a better source of income. The forum doesn't need you.
Overflow_FF

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:36:35 PM

How can I join YoBit signature campaign?
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:58:58 PM

The higher your rank the more your are respected in this community. Therefore the posts of people with higher ranks are more valuable. It also depends on the budget but you'll atleast get 0.00007BTC per post I believe.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:15:52 PM

How can I join YoBit signature campaign?

You can't, it's closed for new members since much time ago.

Only who was already enrroled could continue. But you can find another good campaigns on Services section, good luck. (Good campaigns appear and disappear very fast, many of them last for few weeks and close, but the payrate is good, always check there).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:03:10 AM

Hello friends ,

Just wanted to Know On an average How much we can earn In Btc From signature campaign and what are the factors to Increase the earnings ..?

Please suggest .

Thanks
There is no average amount you can earn since you can only join one campaign and the payments vary a lot from one campaign to the other, there are campaigns that pay very well, while in other campaigns the payments are lower.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:01:32 AM

Hello friends ,

Just wanted to Know On an average How much we can earn In Btc From signature campaign and what are the factors to Increase the earnings ..?

Please suggest .

Thanks
all signature campaigns pay with different earnings depending on them. I join the signature campaign betcoin.ag and maximum you can earn there 0.073 bitcoin for senior member.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:22:16 AM

Hello friends ,

Please suggest .

Thanks

The average campaign you'll find right now is around 0.01-0.015 BTC a week for full member/senior member.

I would say that the single most deciding factor for increasing your pay is simply try to rank your account up. Stay active and contribute to the community and naturally you will become a veteran member. Keep your post quality high, because not only will you get more pay once you get on higher ranks if you keep your post quality high you won't get rejected from a campaign.

Good luck finding a suitable campaign, and welcome to bitcointalk.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:56:33 AM

depends on your time and rank, but I bet you can make it to minimum wage in some 3rd world countries if your English is good enough
You can make much more than minimum wage. In some countries a yearly GDP per capita is below $800, which is less than 1BTC. You can easily reach this in just 6 months, which means that you can double the minimum wage by having a single account in a decent forum campaign.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 05:24:04 PM

The OP joined this forum almost 5 months back, and till now he has made just around 30 posts. If he was serious about the thread, then he must have posted regularly and would have become a full member by now.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:57:23 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 02:16:45 PM by Nathan047

Hello friends ,
Please suggest .
Thanks
If you have a hero or legendary rank, post high quality content, and post very often you might be able to get like 20$ a week. You'll never be able to make a living or anything like that, but it doesn't hurt to get a few bucks to post (and it is especially nice if you already post and the Sig campaign is just a bonus payment for something you do regardless).

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:43:03 PM

You can go through the following thread, to find out how much you can earn from the signature campaigns. But please remember that almost all of the campaigns are full, and are not accepting any new members right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:28:39 PM

If you have a hero or legendary rank, post high quality content, and post very often you might be able to get like 20$ a week. You'll never be able to make a living or anything like that, but it doesn't hurt to get a few bucks to post (and it is especially nice if you already post and the Sig campaign is just a bonus payment for something you do regardless).
I am not sure in which campaigns you are participating where hero/legendary are getting 20$ at max, ( ~0.0156BTC) per week, but that is not the case for most campaigns.

I often see Hero's/Legendaries getting around ~0.04/0.05BTC weekly, for around 30 posts.

Bitdice, Duckdice, Bitsler, Coinroll, to just name a few campaigns.

Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

It depends on your profile rank. Since you are a newbie here, there are no signature for you. Try to make good quality post and rank up your account. i am a full member, I have earn per month about 50$ from ALT coin signature campaign.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

but not all signatures payments are directly proportional to the users rank for example bitmixer just requires you to be a Sr
earningtrend

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:07:50 PM

Hello friends ,

Please suggest .

Thanks

it's depend on campaign and your rank and conservative posts
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:13:32 PM

I have looked at the rates, and if you post every day, then YoBit pays you BTC0.18 per month. That is a huge amount, and it is equivalent to $255 at today's exchange rate. There are a few others, which pay around BTC0.035 per week, which is equivalent to $225 per month.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

You can make much more than minimum wage. In some countries a yearly GDP per capita is below $800, which is less than 1BTC. You can easily reach this in just 6 months, which means that you can double the minimum wage by having a single account in a decent forum campaign.
Or you can find a good paying job on the remote location like freelancers do ? It's atrocious how people even take something like this as their professional job.I get the poverty stuff but it's always the lower class that suffers which basically includes homeless,unemployed and other non-educated folks.

The higher your rank the more your are respected in this community.
Who said that ? That ain't true.Accounts can be bought.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █