Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much we can earn here weekly Through signature campaign  (Read 3535 times)
Devboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:08:04 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 06:37:40 PM by Devboy

The higher your rank the more your are respected in this community. Therefore the posts of people with higher ranks are more valuable. It also depends on the budget but you'll atleast get 0.00007BTC per post I believe.
Yes, I believe thought. It's rank issue and your posting quality. This Bitcoin forum through signature campaign one of the best option to get some Bitcoin. One can average earn 0.035 weekly as far as I know. Though It mostly depended the owner of the campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

It depends on the rank of your account on bitcointalk, obviously higher rank means higher earning due to the payout being higher

Looks like YoBit pays the highest. I'd be happy with 0.03 BTC / month posting here and there to be honest!
I don't think that 0.03 BTC / month pretty good money. I expect a little more, it's about 0.1BTC/MONTH than I could be satisfied. Yes, It depends on your rank obviously, but also important that what service you have promoted.
You're spoiled. If there were no better paying campaigns and all you could get was 0.03 a month you'd be posting for it without second thoughts.
What you're getting here is basically free money, because you would be on the forum even if there were no campaigns at all and if you are here only for those campaigns you should find a better source of income. The forum doesn't need you.
You mostly over my words. It just my personal opinion, there doesn't make any sense what you have said. I could not understand what's  your problem with my word, if you browse history, then could able to find such of the campaign. And yes, of course I've better source of income, you need not tension about that.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:38:40 PM

It depends on the rank of your account on bitcointalk, obviously higher rank means higher earning due to the payout being higher
but not all signatures payments are directly proportional to the users rank for example bitmixer just requires you to be a Sr
But still you need to be a senior member and that rank is not easy to get, you need to be in the forum for a long time in order to reach that rank.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:43:53 PM

Hello friends ,

Just wanted to Know On an average How much we can earn In Btc From signature campaign and what are the factors to Increase the earnings ..?

Please suggest .

Thanks
I think it's around 0.05 weekly that the highest payment in btc  if your rank is hero or legendary member , but base on your rank it takes more time for you to reach it you need to rank up first if you want a good amount of payment.the only things that you can do for now is wait.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:32:03 AM

I barely earn anything from my signature campaign, so I pretty much just use a CPA program to earn more money. I use RunCPA and have been for a while now, it allows me to earn so much more than just with my signature campaign. Also, it instantly pays out into your Bitcoin wallet which just makes it even better.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

~snipped~
Without having good quality post, chances you to be accepted in signature campaign pays with Bitcoin is nearly zero and it might possible you will be placed to SMAS ban because low quality post and ended to altcoin campaign.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:22:07 AM

Hello friends ,

Just wanted to Know On an average How much we can earn In Btc From signature campaign and what are the factors to Increase the earnings ..?

Please suggest .

Thanks
I think it's around 0.05 weekly that the highest payment in btc  if your rank is hero or legendary member , but base on your rank it takes more time for you to reach it you need to rank up first if you want a good amount of payment.the only things that you can do for now is wait.
Yes and you need a good quality post ,because signature spammers are not allowed in the forum .You need to have a good rank for you to be able to earn a bigger amount . The average amounts differs in every stages of your rank and in signature campaign you will belong.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

~snipped~
Without having good quality post, chances you to be accepted in signature campaign pays with Bitcoin is nearly zero and it might possible you will be placed to SMAS ban because low quality post and ended to altcoin campaign.

You are right low quality post and spamming post would put you in SMAS. But now it is very pretty difficult to find a signature campaign that paying bitcoin because mostly the campaigns now is nearly full and some of it is they aint accepting Fullmember and below  and it is very difficult to be accepted with it. By now im just in altcoin campaign i could earn in their though it takes time

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 05:04:58 AM

if you want to check the list of campaigns where you can earn its this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
link gets to be updated regularly. but some rules are hard follow, most of the not allowed posts are in off-topic section of the forum and to the games section. these are the fun sections actually.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:44:07 AM

but some rules are hard follow, most of the not allowed posts are in off-topic section of the forum and to the games section. these are the fun sections actually.
Take it serious. You are into part of some business's promotion program and you cannot expect to have fun all the times. I understand you people do want to milk as much as possible but never want to pay back what you could do for your signature owners. Post in actual discussion boards that may help for generating some leads to business.

Feel the responsibility and it would be landing you into win-win situation rather than being a lazy employee.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:38:33 PM

Hello friends ,

Please suggest .

Thanks

For a regular basis, the highest is 0.05 BTC, but with bonuses  I think the highest at this moment is fortunejack with additional 0.01 BTC - 0.02 BTC per week if a participant have green trusts from DT members and a bonus of 0.04 every 4th round.  But in the long run, I believe coinroll is the higherst paying campaign since they pay for your previous and current post.

Earnings from signature campaign is dependent on the rank  and rates of the campaign. Most campaign pay higher rank members more than those with lower ranks.  The reason for this is the options enabled on the higher rank signature space.  The higher the rank, the more captivating and eye catching, the signature design can be equipped.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:05:00 AM

Each signature campaign gives different rates of payment. You can see more clearly in the siganture campaign thread, there will see various rules that you must meet. While the benchmark for the signature user is the account and how the user can play an active role in this forum. The more qualified an account the easier it will be to get an interesting signature campign.
unluckyben

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

As a newbie I will advice you not to concerning yourself with As a newbie I will advice you not to concerning yourself with how much you can make from signature campaign here rather concern yourself on how to make  qualities post and develop your account to a rank of member before apply for signature campaign of your choice then you can calculate your weekly pay based on what the campaign admin is ready to pay.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

Improving post quality is major task for everybody who is in signature campaigns. This can help us all Campaigns won't be generators of spamming, and payment rates will rise. We will earn more when one post get more expensive.
Use this as example, what must be done:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608655.0
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:48:54 AM

Better to rank up first and do some good deeds in this furom so that you wouldn't get - trust from dt member and joined some future campaigns outhere aswell as just fix your post quality and the boards where you posted at sinc im pretty sure that campaign managers are looking on that stats to find on who are the best guy that can join to their campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: