Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [20K - 100K Free] 🔴 1st Ever Dice Rakeback 🔴 DiceBack.com - 7 sites, 8 coins  (Read 9999 times)
debuni (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:35:32 PM

Ok dogecoinmachine confirmed its true here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.msg17947135#msg17947135. What to do now?

Thank you for your interest.
1. Go to our Crypto-Games page and follow the registration instructions.
2. Play as usual - get coins back. Nothing special is required.

Ok, but can i use martingale or other dice strategies or i need to bet by special way?

You could play, bet and use any strategy you find suitable and working for you. There are no limitations at all. We are just counting wagered amount.
The only important part to be able to get EdgeBack is the account to be registered through DiceBack.com.
Everything else is up to you.

Thank you.

Please confirm rollin:spenum, kingdice:oldking

I confirm -  your usernames are properly tracked with KingDice.comRollin.io and are eligible for 18% EdgeBack.

Also you could participate in every other of KingDice.com promotions like their 1.1BTC Wager Contest (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1706368.0). EdgeBack is ON TOP of everything else Smiley Rollin.io have weekly wagering contest.

Good Luck and Thank You!
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:57:11 AM

Ok dogecoinmachine confirmed its true here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.msg17947135#msg17947135. What to do now?

Thank you for your interest.
1. Go to our Crypto-Games page and follow the registration instructions.
2. Play as usual - get coins back. Nothing special is required.

Ok, but can i use martingale or other dice strategies or i need to bet by special way?

You could play, bet and use any strategy you find suitable and working for you. There are no limitations at all. We are just counting wagered amount.
The only important part to be able to get EdgeBack is the account to be registered through DiceBack.com.
Everything else is up to you.

Thank you.

Please confirm rollin:spenum, kingdice:oldking

I confirm -  your usernames are properly tracked with KingDice.comRollin.io and are eligible for 18% EdgeBack.

Also you could participate in every other of KingDice.com promotions like their 1.1BTC Wager Contest (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1706368.0). EdgeBack is ON TOP of everything else Smiley Rollin.io have weekly wagering contest.

Good Luck and Thank You!

I registerred crypto-games:burf042. Please confirm and when i will get paid?
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:14:59 AM

Next time, dont be so lazy noob and read the first post of Op.

Q: How and when I will receive my EdgeBack?
Every second Monday, if you reach the payment threshold of 1mBTC commission, you will get paid directly into your dice account. Through tipping from user: DiceBack.

Please allow up to 48 hours (usually a lot less) to get the payment. As we are just staring our EdgeBack service, collecting info and payment will be done manually for first 6 payment periods. Then, when we are sure that everything is working smoothly, we will start automation of the process and increase the payment periods to once per week!

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:15:34 PM

Hey there Op, i registered on Yolo under the name DonBias.
hope everything its ok so i can start betting a little to see how this service goes.

Thanks in advance and good luck! Grin
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:29:04 PM

-snip-
I registerred crypto-games:burf042. Please confirm and when i will get paid?

I confirm -  your username burf042 is properly tracked with Crypto-Games.net and is eligible for 15% EdgeBack (boosted up to 21% until 07.03).

Good Luck and Thank You!

Hey there Op, i registered on Yolo under the name DonBias.
hope everything its ok so i can start betting a little to see how this service goes.

Thanks in advance and good luck! Grin

I confirm -  your username DonBias is properly tracked with YOLOdice.com and is eligible for 15% EdgeBack.

Good Luck and Thank You!

1st payment period for EdgeBack is 07.03
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:43:54 AM

Wow! This is cool. Grin
I will register for this next time I play at my site to get this cashback offers. Wink
Thanks for offering this service for so many different dice sites!

1BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:17:57 AM

How is this site going OP?

Are you getting many people on board?
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

Wow! This is cool. Grin
I will register for this next time I play at my site to get this cashback offers. Wink

really amazing your site, hope you add more sites soon

cheers!!!

Thanks Smiley

Just to know: In Rollin.io, KingDice.com and YOLOdice.com you could have as many accounts as you want. E.g. you can always create an EdgeBack/Rakeback accounts in those sites with us, although you already have old ones there.

Not enough... Seems people find strange the idea to get something back without doing anything than playing Smiley

We are waiting our author to finish some 'educational' materials and will run a giweaway in few days.
gerasrocha

Activity: 797

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:35:25 AM

Wow! This is cool. Grin

really amazing your site, hope you add more sites soon

cheers!!!

Thanks Smiley

Just to know: In Rollin.io, KingDice.com and YOLOdice.com you could have as many accounts as you want. E.g. you can always create an EdgeBack/Rakeback accounts in those sites with us, although you already have old ones there.

Not enough... Seems people find strange the idea to get something back without doing anything than playing Smiley

We are waiting our author to finish some 'educational' materials and will run a giweaway in few days.

nice work!! well i´m gonna make accounts in that sites..

thanks admin!!

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

Hely Op, i have a small issue, can you help?

I am trying to register through your site to KingDice, as i did before with YoloDice.
but now i get a message that says "Restricted Jurisdiction"... Huh

It's something wrong with the link, its something that i did wrong or my country is blocked?
i never face any similar problem with any dice site, what happen here? Undecided

If you can help me, it will be great...thank you in advance Op.
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

Hely Op, i have a small issue, can you help?

I am trying to register through your site to KingDice, as i did before with YoloDice.
but now i get a message that says "Restricted Jurisdiction"... Huh

It's something wrong with the link, its something that i did wrong or my country is blocked?
i never face any similar problem with any dice site, what happen here? Undecided

If you can help me, it will be great...thank you in advance Op.

Hi,

Link is working as we have other players registered without a problem.
Seems they are blocking your country or VPN.
It's not from us.

Please ask them.

Thanks
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:08:37 PM

So we need to register new account through diceback? Or we still can use old account to play? Just need to register it here? And btw when will it be paid? Once a week or a month? And is there any amount wagered requirement to get those rakeback?
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:42:23 PM

So we need to register new account through diceback? Or we still can use old account to play? Just need to register it here? And btw when will it be paid? Once a week or a month? And is there any amount wagered requirement to get those rakeback?

Hi, already stated in OP and answered few times, but will repeat Smiley

So we need to register new account through diceback?
- You need a new account. Just visit DiceBack.com and choose where do you want to play.

What if I already have account in the offered sites?

At Rollin.io, KingDice.com and YOLOdice.com, you could open a new account at any time and get EdgeBack/RakeBack.

At Crypto-Games.net and DuckDice.io : They do not allow multi-accounts. If you already have an account with them then you will need to choose. To use your old account without EdgeBack or clear cookies and create a new one. If your old account is leveled, you will not be able to use those perks in the new one (bigger faucet, more faucet claims, wagered amount, etc). Please DO NOT create a new account and use the old one at the same time. And don't do DuckDice bonus abuse. They will lock you.

And btw when will it be paid?

Current payment period is every second Monday (14 days).

07 Mart 2017 - Pending
20 Mart 2017 - Pending
03 Mart 2017 - Pending

and so on - every Second Monday.

And is there any amount wagered requirement to get those rakeback?

If you have more than 1 mBTC commission on a bi-weekly period (every second Monday), you’ll get the commission paid directly into your site account.

Have fun Smiley

BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:35:59 AM

Can i use seuntjes bot with my account created with you?
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:38:53 AM

Yes, you can. Account through our links are like any other regular account. But you are just getting rakeback ON TOP of everything else.
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:47:26 AM

In fact they're just registering you as an affiliate and giving back to you part of affiliate commission Wink

Nothing very complicated.
That means there is 0 additional rule.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

In fact they're just registering you as an affiliate and giving back to you part of affiliate commission Wink

Yeah thats the problem i pointed out.  Unless they can negotiate higher % back from the sites which might be possible for big affiliates. PD does 20% back for some affiliates and only 10% back for average joe, so you could give back anything over 10% and it makes sense for average joe to sign up through you.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:38:07 PM

Yeah thats the problem i pointed out.  Unless they can negotiate higher % back from the sites which might be possible for big affiliates. PD does 20% back for some affiliates and only 10% back for average joe, so you could give back anything over 10% and it makes sense for average joe to sign up through you.

As I wrote few times - in most of the Offered Dice Sites you are getting more than if you try 'self-referral' or other cheats. Others affiliates are giving you 0%. We are also working and over Global Leaderboard.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:45:46 PM

I'm honestly surprised you have had so much support from the gaming operators.

When I had my dice rakeback site over a year and a half ago, they weren't too thrilled with the concept.  

Happy to see it's working out for you.  Good luck.
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

I'm honestly surprised you have had so much support from the gaming operators.

When I had my dice rakeback site over a year and a half ago, they weren't too thrilled with the concept.  

Happy to see it's working out for you.  Good luck.

Thanks!

But I must agree with you - it's much more better to be owner of Moneypot than offering dice rakeback like us Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: