Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [20K - 100K Free] 🔴 1st Ever Dice Rakeback 🔴 DiceBack.com - 7 sites, 8 coins  (Read 9996 times)
debuni (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

Bump for more...

... and a new site in less than 24 hours Smiley

Stay tuned!
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:22:06 AM

We are happy to announce joining of BitVest.io in at our DiceBack Offers!

This allow us to give you 7% back from the house edge!

BitVest.io are offering 5 games: Dice, Plinko, Slots, Roulette and Bitspin .

Good Luck!
HKGolden

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:19:17 AM

BitVest.io are offering 5 games: Dice, Plinko, Slots, Roulette and Bitspin .

Good Luck!

Wow, good to see there is a rake-back offer in BitVest,
used to play in there often...

btw, I need to create a new acc. for this?
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:45:10 AM

[i mg]http://www.diceback.com/i/s-bitvest-twitter.png[/img]

BitVest.io are offering 5 games: Dice, Plinko, Slots, Roulette and Bitspin . [/b][/size]

Good Luck!

Yeah, thats kinda the point of being an affiliate is isn’t it? You need to join through their affiliate so they can make profits and share the profits with you as well. Otherwise why would they pay you 7% rakeback if you are not their affiliate, just because sake of you playing? That is only possible in poker websites not on dice rakebacks.

Btw gz guys, you started as “diceback” but you are giving rakeback on multiple games on many websites now, time to change the title to 7 sites with bitvest I suppose?
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:56:24 PM

[i mg]http://www.diceback.com/i/s-bitvest-twitter.png[/img]

BitVest.io are offering 5 games: Dice, Plinko, Slots, Roulette and Bitspin . [/b][/size]

Good Luck!

Yeah, thats kinda the point of being an affiliate is isn’t it? You need to join through their affiliate so they can make profits and share the profits with you as well. Otherwise why would they pay you 7% rakeback if you are not their affiliate, just because sake of you playing? That is only possible in poker websites not on dice rakebacks.

Btw gz guys, you started as “diceback” but you are giving rakeback on multiple games on many websites now, time to change the title to 7 sites with bitvest I suppose?
I'm thinking that too. Because every gambling sites have affiliate maybe the % of the gamblers will earn is up to 50% or more so basically the diceback are just using their name to have the affiliate of that gambling site and give some % in the gambler? So I think they are just using some gambling sites affiliate for they to earn from that affiliate.
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Yes, you need to create a new account to get diceback/rakeback.

Thanks Smiley Changed to 7 sites.

Yes, we are affiliates. And we are giving you back the bigger part of the commission.

When you choose to play in some of the offered sites, It's so simple:

Without Diceback.com, you are getting Site's promos + 0% diceback/rakeback.

With Diceback.com, you are getting Site's promos + up to 22% diceback/rakeback.

The choice is yours of course.
howto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:52:23 AM

hi,i registered in rollin.io and cryto-games from your link, can you check i'm under your ref or not? my username for those sites is "smqztpg" and whats minimum wage to receive rcback? rcback paid automatically after reach the minimum wage or you'll pay biweekly? What is biweekly payment that you wrote in your site?
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

hi,i registered in rollin.io and cryto-games from your link, can you check i'm under your ref or not? my username for those sites is "smqztpg" and whats minimum wage to receive rcback? rcback paid automatically after reach the minimum wage or you'll pay biweekly? What is biweekly payment that you wrote in your site?

Thank you for your registrations.

I confirm - both accounts are properly registered and are eligible for diceback/rakeback.

Diceback/rakeback threshold is just 1mBTC. Bi-weekly mean we are processing the diceback/rakeback payments every second Morning. Next payment period is 17 April 2017, then 01 May 2017.
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:17:08 AM

All payments for past Payment Period are done. With some bonuses Cheesy

If you have any inquires, just shoot me PM or write to info@diceback.com.

Don't forget the Rollin.io Weekly 1000mBTC Leaderboard. 1st place is 500mbTC. Based on previous weeks, winner needs to wager 100BTC.

100BTC weekly wagering @ Rollin.io = 500mBTC reward*.

But if you make the same wager with an account registered through our diceback service, you will get additional 180mBTC. No strings attached. Whether you win or if you lose.

100BTC weekly wagering @ Rollin.io + DicebBack.com = 500mBTC reward + 180mBTC diceback/rakeback!*

* 500mBTC Rollin.io reward is based on their previous winners. But 180mBTC diceback/rakeback from us is guaranteed!
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:49:43 AM

how to get free satoshi from here?
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 12:04:45 PM

Check first post, they listed all giveaways there.
Some of them are still active.

debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:56:51 AM

This giveaway is now closed for new participants.
In next 1-2 days we will come with a daily giveaway of 3.5mBTC.

Stay tuned Smiley
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:24:17 PM

What about the main rakeback?
i didn't receive anything, it's still on or not Op?

Thanks in advance.
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:01:24 PM

What about the main rakeback?
i didn't receive anything, it's still on or not Op?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's on, of course.

Last diceback/rakeback payment was 17th of April, next is 1st of May. You could find payment schedule HERE.

Could you tell me for which account you did not get a rakeback/diceback? Please keep in mind that there is 1mBTC tress-hold for payments. And we are proceeding smaller payment where we can (sites allow smaller than 1mBTC tips).

Your total wagering @ YOLOdice at current moment is DonBias(18574) 0.51357000BTC, with 0.07302600BTC recently. 

For this wagered amount, you are eligible for 0.00051357 diceback/rakeback, already paid:

2017-03-20 11:42:25 PM   Tip sent   0.0005   sent to: DonBias18574
2017-03-09 12:53:45 AM   Tip sent   xxxx, DonBias18574,xxxxx 0.00014285BTC each

Regards
gerasrocha

Activity: 797

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:32:42 AM

what´s the min in ETH in DuckDice, cuz this last days i´m wagering with this coin and want to know

thanks!!

debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:57:33 PM

what´s the min in ETH in DuckDice, cuz this last days i´m wagering with this coin and want to know

thanks!!

Hi,

Just tested - for DuckDice.io could set it to as low as 0.01 ETH, from next payment period 01 May 2017

Cheers and good luck Smiley
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:58:22 AM

Do you think the domain diceback.com is misleading?

If he change the title, he can not say anymore "1st Ever", because for the other games rakeback exist since a very long time.
gerasrocha

Activity: 797

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:29:32 AM

thanks!!

Hi,

Just tested - for DuckDice.io could set it to as low as 0.01 ETH, from next payment period 01 May 2017

Cheers and good luck Smiley

ok thanks!!! so i will receive some for sure, we r waiting new sites!!!!

thanks1!

debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

Do you think the domain diceback.com is misleading?

If he change the title, he can not say anymore "1st Ever", because for the other games rakeback exist since a very long time.

Not everyone sees the world in black only like you :)
IMO he meant that diceback is not "misleading" but now we are offering rakeback to much more games than only dice. But it's nice to quote a 20 days old post anyway, just to trash again our topic.

Please show me a working complex dice rakeback service before our site and I will remove "1st Ever". That you've copied after our start doesn't count :D

It's spring, get a life. Go outside. "Protect" you own live.

thanks!!

Hi,

Cheers and good luck :)

ok thanks!!! so i will receive some for sure, we r waiting new sites!!!!

thanks1!

Yep, you will :)

Good luck!
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:36:51 PM

Hi,

Current diceback/rakeback payments will be proceeded in ~36 hours, as I'm out of office till then. I don't have access to the accounts on the road.

Thanks for the understanding and good luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: