Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:57:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [20K - 100K Free] 🔴 1st Ever Dice Rakeback 🔴 DiceBack.com - 7 sites, 8 coins  (Read 10002 times)
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:54:18 AM

Sorry for asking but isn't yesterday to get our rakeback/diceback?
Btw i still don't get any almost 3 months now and i'm sure that i have reached the 0.001BTC minimum wagered.

I hope that i didn't do the wrong calculations again, thanks in advance for your consideration. Cool
bias

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

Well a week passed and no reply from Op. Undecided
Is this service still on and running, can anyone received rakeback payments or faced the same issue with mine?

Hoping Op to answer if his service is still up or what happend and he is missing... Huh
debuni (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:22:31 AM

Is this service still on and running, can anyone received rakeback payments or faced the same issue with mine?

Hoping Op to answer if his service is still up or what happend and he is missing... Huh

Hello,

Apologies for the delay.

Yes, the service is still running.

But we are not promoting it on a daily basis, because we are working on a new version, which will have auto-stats and more. I'm expecting to start v2 around mid-August, with many new features and better signature campaign.

I just made all the payment to all eligible users and edited payment schedule at 2nd post.

About your rakeback:

YOLOdice:

DonBias 18574
Wagered total: 0.86344421BTC
Wagered this cycle(week): 0.04459880BTC
eligible rakeback: 0.00086344 BTC
Already paid: 2017-03-20 11:42:25 PM   Tip sent   0.0005   sent to: DonBias 18574
Currently remaining: 0.00036344, it's below 1mBTC.

But you have @DiceBack6851 just tipped @DonBias 18574 0.0005BTC.

Do you have accounts with us in other site than YOLOdice?
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:55:39 AM

I see you added bitvest.io to your rakeback programme
but it doesn't reflect in your signature and it was not announced in the thread,so I presume it has been a recent addition,right?
7% +20.000 satoshi bonus,not the highest you have,but better than a poke in the eye
it is a very cool site in itself,so I hope adding it to you rakeback would increase its audience,too

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bias

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:18:11 AM

Hello,

Apologies for the delay.

Yes, the service is still running.

But we are not promoting it on a daily basis, because we are working on a new version, which will have auto-stats and more. I'm expecting to start v2 around mid-August, with many new features and better signature campaign.

I just made all the payment to all eligible users and edited payment schedule at 2nd post.

About your rakeback:

YOLOdice:

DonBias 18574
Wagered total: 0.86344421BTC
Wagered this cycle(week): 0.04459880BTC
eligible rakeback: 0.00086344 BTC
Already paid: 2017-03-20 11:42:25 PM   Tip sent   0.0005   sent to: DonBias 18574
Currently remaining: 0.00036344, it's below 1mBTC.

But you have @DiceBack6851 just tipped @DonBias 18574 0.0005BTC.

Do you have accounts with us in other site than YOLOdice?

As it seens here, i was eligible for another payment, after the one that you mentioned.
I receive it today, thank you. http://imgur.com/a/BcW32

No i don't have any other accounts, this is the only one.
Btw upgrading your system and working on it to get it better, it's great.
Please though take a look here once in a while... Wink
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:27:57 AM

hi, i didn´t get min. balance on DuckDice on any coin??? because i feel like i been playing a lot there since last pay

debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:24:59 PM

hi, i didn´t get min. balance on DuckDice on any coin??? because i feel like i been playing a lot there since last pay

Hello,

Please PM me or post or your username here I will get it.

Thanks
gerasrocha

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

Hello,

Please PM me or post or your username here I will get it.

Thanks

geras-rocha

thanks!!

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:24:20 PM

Hey!

Just to advertize our community.
The Coin Dude is a community giving ou trading advices, gambling tips and lots of things like this... And also a rakeback system Cheesy

Funny thing is we give out bigger rakebacks than Dice Rakeback on some sites but not on all, so you can chose the most profitable service out there Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004523

And that you join our rakeback system or not, don't forget to join our channel to get all the huge tips we give out (for free of course)
https://t.me/TheCoinDude

gerasrocha

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:26:25 PM

still waiting response, i really like your idea but when u start this site, u was really active and now it looks that you are too busy to answeer or something like that, hope u get some time soon

debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:47:05 AM

still waiting response, i really like your idea but when u start this site, u was really active and now it looks that you are too busy to answeer or something like that, hope u get some time soon

I'm working on auto-stats and even on auto-payment for sites with API. This will save both our time and our users time.
Please log on DuckDice chat to insta solve your case. DuckDice is the only site where we don't have API or similar stats.

Let's go!! Where to begin? haha

What do you mean.
gerasrocha

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

I'm working on auto-stats and even on auto-payment for sites with API. This will save both our time and our users time.
Please log on DuckDice chat to insta solve your case. DuckDice is the only site where we don't have API or similar stats.

my username on duckdice is geras-rocha, can i add you as a friend on duckdice to have easy way to find you?? tell me your username there or add me please, because it´s the only site from sites here i´m playing atm.

cheers!!!

debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:41:48 PM

my username on duckdice is geras-rocha, can i add you as a friend on duckdice to have easy way to find you?? tell me your username there or add me please, because it´s the only site from sites here i´m playing atm.
cheers!!!

I finally manage to catch you in Online Users tab.

You are eligible for 0.00523637 rakeback, already sent:

Player  diceback sent tip 0.00523637 BTC to geras-rocha (diceback.com-rakeback).

Thank you for your patience.
gerasrocha

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:02:37 AM

cheers!!!

Player  diceback sent tip 0.00523637 BTC to geras-rocha (diceback.com-rakeback).

but that was for all coins?? because i play with all coins there, hope your response soon

cheers!!

debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:32:02 PM

cheers!!!

but that was for all coins?? because i play with all coins there, hope your response soon

cheers!!

You have PM.

Your rakeback is now cleared for all alt coins too.

Good luck!
gerasrocha

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

thanks for all tips, now i´m building my next rakeback rally lol, you have plans to add new sites soon??  there are some nice dice sites you can add right now like bit-exo or bitdice, hope this keep growing

good luck!!! and thanks!!

andremd3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:07:47 PM

Hey any updates? Is this still active?
gerasrocha

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:44:01 AM

hey debuni can u check my balance on Duckdice on all coins please?? i think i get the min but can u check please??

thanks

andremd3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:17:21 AM

Hey any updates? Is this still active?

Just to update, I double checked and noticed I did receive my last tip on July 29th.
gerasrocha

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:28:57 AM

damn a lot of time since last update dont looks great, hope Debuni just was busy and not other thing, i´m just waiting his answer before i make another deposit into DuckDice, but maybe need will need ask to admin to ake another account.... where r u Debuni

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: