Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [20K - 100K Free] 🔴 1st Ever Dice Rakeback 🔴 DiceBack.com - 7 sites, 8 coins  (Read 9995 times)
andremd3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

damn a lot of time since last update dont looks great, hope Debuni just was busy and not other thing, i´m just waiting his answer before i make another deposit into DuckDice, but maybe need will need ask to admin to ake another account.... where r u Debuni

Looks like its just us in here.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:00:37 AM

yep, was a nice project but without news it´s hard to bring new people here

gl

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

yep, was a nice project but without news it´s hard to bring new people here

gl

So what,this is the end of it? Now we need to open new accounts because Op will continue to get ref payments from us but we will not get anything in return,as he stated.
Nice try though,RIP DiceBack... Roll Eyes
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:23:40 PM

Debuni is affiliate for the publicly proven Duckdice scam? That is great news!  Cheesy
Teddybears

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:28:12 AM

What sucks is he just keeps on collecting his referral coins from anyone that signed up through his site. If you aren't too attached to it you might consider making a new account so diceback doesn't get anything else

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
debuni (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:22:57 AM

Hello,

I'm currently in another country and I will be back on Monday.
Then I will resolve all ongoing issues.

Thank you for your patience.
gerasrocha

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:14:45 AM

Hello,

nice bro thanks for answer, hope u r doing good

cheers!!!

bias

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

Hello,

nice bro thanks for answer, hope u r doing good

cheers!!!

Wow,Op is still here dispate all the bad odds and predictions! Shocked
I'm trully happy that i was wrong and you are back from the..."dead" zone. Waiting updates and see you keeping up this project of yours! Grin
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:45:47 AM

Is the owner of this gambling site is one?

DiceBack is not a gambling site.

Long story short: 1st developer I've hire just took the money and didn't code anything useful.

I'm currently working with another developer to make the auto-tracking of wager amounts and rakeback. Until the ver. 2.0 become working with auto-tracking I don't have the intention to bump the topic.

Meanwhile who already have an account in any of the listed sites is eligible for the rakeback on the described conditions.
Please PM me username/site pair, and I will check and proceed all pending rakebacks.

Thanks
gerasrocha

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:36:18 PM

and again waiting for a respose in pm, it´s hard to gain trust without posts admin, at the begining a lot of users posted in this thread because you was involved, but now you only appear 1 or 2 times a month and it's complicated that you respond pm, I've only played a few times in Yolodice for the same thing, now I think I do in duckdice, which was one of the places where I deposited almost daily, I think if I play or create another account, but the problem are the faucet levels, so I have played only a few times. I hope your situation is resolved soon and you are involved again with your project.

regards!!!

debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:08:21 PM

and again waiting for a respose in pm, it´s hard to gain trust without posts admin, at the begining a lot of users posted in this thread because you was involved, but now you only appear 1 or 2 times a month and it's complicated that you respond pm, I've only played a few times in Yolodice for the same thing, now I think I do in duckdice, which was one of the places where I deposited almost daily, I think if I play or create another account, but the problem are the faucet levels, so I have played only a few times. I hope your situation is resolved soon and you are involved again with your project.

regards!!!

Yes, you are right.

We will re-run the service with better management, auto-stats and more sites.

From now on, I will be online at least once every Mon-Wed-Fri.

All current issues will be resolved in next days. Unfortunately, DuckDice is the only site where we can't auto get any reliable stats because of their method to calculate wagering and affiliate commission.

In next 10 days I will publish an Open $500 Contest for more informative ANN and the auto-stats are in beta phase.

Regards
game-protect

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

Hey debuni,

Your partner in crime, the publicly proven duckdice scam has stolen a customer from you!  Cheesy

hello ducks! have some time to check my offers regarding rakeback here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174233.new#new

dmn, i´m already in 1 rakeback but the one who are offering it looks like is gone, it´s possible to make another account in site or not?

i really love this site but recently i´m not making a lot of deposits for the same reason person who offered rakeback just gone

received confirmation from boss Stan. you can make new account under my rakeback system. thanks!
bias

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

Hey debuni,

Your partner in crime, the publicly proven duckdice scam has stolen a customer from you!  Cheesy

hello ducks! have some time to check my offers regarding rakeback here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174233.new#new

dmn, i´m already in 1 rakeback but the one who are offering it looks like is gone, it´s possible to make another account in site or not?

i really love this site but recently i´m not making a lot of deposits for the same reason person who offered rakeback just gone

received confirmation from boss Stan. you can make new account under my rakeback system. thanks!

Idk about the partner that you say but i know that is better to be under someones link that is (at least) active.
Op here lost track or something and i hope that he will return to normal...

@Op: We all need to send you our info,dont you have them already? Or do you mean those who have a Duckdice account?
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

Hey debuni,

Idk about the partner that you say but i know that is better to be under someones link that is (at least) active.
Op here lost track or something and i hope that he will return to normal...

@Op: We all need to send you our info,dont you have them already? Or do you mean those who have a Duckdice account?

I've PMed DuckDice and are waiting for answer.

We are almost ready to run DiceBack v2 with auto-stats for users.

But we can't include DuckDice because of their strange wagering calculations. On all other sites if user wager 1BTC and commission is 15%, affiliate is taking 0.0015. And as user wagering information is public, we can offer auto-stats. On DuckDice it's never clear.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:46:12 PM

maybe just do not include Duckdice in your programme?
it has a strange wagering calculations now with "fading" wagered and such
don't think there will be any reasonable way to calculate it without too much of a hassle
and they did run some questionable bonus promotion,which resulted in the owner getting red trust form several members

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:49:32 AM

maybe just do not include Duckdice in your programme?
it has a strange wagering calculations now with "fading" wagered and such
don't think there will be any reasonable way to calculate it without too much of a hassle
and they did run some questionable bonus promotion,which resulted in the owner getting red trust form several members

I guess this will be our decision for v2 of Diceback because I'm still waiting @Duckdice to answer on my PM. And there is a guy who need to receive ~150 000 DOGE as rakeback. But I don't know who he is...
camkim600

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:34:58 AM

When are you planning to get more bigger sites in this?
 Smiley
game-protect

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:01:12 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 09:36:01 PM by game-protect

Hey debuni,

has stolen??? so u are saying i have another account on duck-dice right?Huh you are the only scamer here "game-protect" yo saying lies so the only who are scaming here are you  go and look around the world
You have registered your duckdice scam account using debuni's affiliate link and this means that he is entitled to receive commissions from your activity.

The duckdice scam offered you to register a new account under its mod affiliate link and steal debuni's affiliate commission!

What part are you not able to understand?
game-protect

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:43:23 PM

Hey debuni,

has stolen??? so u are saying i have another account on duck-dice right?Huh you are the only scamer here "game-protect" yo saying lies so the only who are scaming here are you  go and look around the world
You have registered your duckdice scam account using debuni's affiliate link and this means that he is entitled to receive commissions from your activity.

The duckdice scam offered you to register a new account under its mod affiliate link and steal debuni's affiliate commission!

What part are you not able to understand?

maybe the part that you saying "has stolen a customer from you! " because i´m still registered from Debuni upline, so maybe you should just stop saying shit things in every site

If you are still registered with debuni is irrelevant! They offered you to leave debuni and register a new account with the affiliate link of one of their mods. And this is a scam attempt! They have clearly shown that they neither respect their customers nor their affiliates.

This is the same criminal behaviour like the publicly proven betcoin.ag scam has committed!
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

Hello,

I decided to close DiceBack.com.
According to the guys I'm working with, there is no easy way to do the auto-stats for rakeback users.
It's too much manual work, and it's not worth it. Id*ot spammer like game-protect are sh*tting the topic and self-advertising his own services, and the rakeback idea never got wide acceptance among the users. I guess this is my fault.

If you have rakeback inquiries, please PM мe until 31 Dec 2017. All rakeback will be paid.

Feel free to register new accounts in the dice sites you are playing through DiceBack. If you continue to play with your current accounts you are not losing anything, but you will not get rakeback after 31 Dec 2017. You will not get rakeback with the new account anyway because DiceBack was on the top of any other payment.

Thank you for the support in past few months and good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: