Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Magic the Gathering Online Cards  (Read 721 times)
m4dhatter (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:18:06 PM

I am going to give something a shot here. I will sell you any MTGO card for its equivalent price in btc. Upon making the deal I will buy the card from the cheapest source I can, and will do a direct 1:1 trade dollars to btc for the card(s).

I already have a few decent cards, and if you purchase any card I already own I will give a 10% discount on that card. Some but not all cards I own.

Vexing Devil x4
Steam Vents x4
jace, memory adept x1
Chandra x1
Prime Speaker Zega (Mythic Rair) x1
Grimoire of the Dead (Mythic Rair) x1
Worldfire (Mythic Rair) x1
Hallowed Fountain x4
Azours Elocturs x1
Sulfur Falls x4
Glacial Fortress x2

These are just a very small sampling of cards already in my inventory. Once again any purchase made directly from my inventory gets a 10% discount. Prices are not listed because of the constantly changing prices of btc and MTGO cards. If you find a card cheaper then I offer, and can direct me to the site or the bot, I will purchase it from that bot to help keep the prices lower. Most of my prices will come from mtgotraders and supernova.

I really want to get myself some btc. Hopefully I can make a few deals here. I guarantee 100 percent happiness throughout the transaction and I am willing to do anything I can to make it comfortable and smooth for any buyer. Thank you very much for considering this post. I hope to do business with some of you soon!

As a side note. I'm always looking for people to play with. If you don't want to buy but just play a few games of mtgo send me a pm and I am sure we can set something up. 
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:21:08 PM

There should be a Magic the Gathering Online Exchange.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
m4dhatter (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:22:37 PM

I see what you did there. hahahaha!

Seriously though. I'm looking to earn about 1 btc here. Somebody here has to be interested!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: