Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VPS/RDP for bitcoin core (+...) client  (Read 268 times)
iefken (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:27:02 PM

Hi,

So I'm new to using VPS and RDP's and had these questions regarding them:

1. I was wondering if any of you have any good recommendations for VPS/RDP connections from where I could run a full bitcoin core client (and eventually also others like eth/xmr,...) The idea would be to have a constantly up-to-date own version of the blockchain and wallet that I could connect to from anywhere with an internet connection.
2. Is there a way to automatically distribute incoming payments? Cfr: I send 1 BTC to my main address, but I would like to put, lets say, 5% aside from every payment I send to that address? From what I find on google, the only way to do this is by writing my own script to constantly check my bitcoind wallet balance. Just curious if there are other perhaps more easier, options Smiley or perhaps some elaborate explanation about how to run the script etc...
3. Is there a way to send an amount of coins at a given time in the future as in future payments? From every wallet i have used so far, you can only send payments at the same time you're filling it out...

Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: