Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help! (faucet owner)  (Read 671 times)
bennett616 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 08:35:20 PM

Any faucet owners out there? I have a list of wallet addresses now.... I need help with a quick way that i can send the BTCs to people. Iv just spent like 30 mins manually putting in addresses and now i cant send because of duplicated addys Sad ARGH HELP ME haha Tongue

Andy B

bennett616 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 08:38:42 PM

42 views?? Someone must know a efficient method haha Smiley

Andy B

chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 08:43:00 PM

42 views?? Someone must know a efficient method haha Smiley

sendmany!

Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:54:48 AM

Stop sending people tiny dust transactions, that they can't use.

You need at least a big fat disclaimer saying: ANY BTC YOU GET FROM ME SMALLER THAN (X) ARE WORTHLESS AND WILL COST MORE TO SEND IN TRANSFER FEES THAN THEY ARE WORTH!

btharper

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:29:48 AM

Sendmany as above, if you send out payments less often than people can sign up for them you'll need to go through and add up the outputs to each unique address to eliminate doubles.

Allowing patrons to save up sendouts (possibly even offering a small bonus (1 satoshi per saved deposit per day, cap of 100 satoshis per day per account) across several payout periods can reduce bitdust outputs and make coins easier for patrons to spend and lower transaction costs to you (and you should be paying something for transactions, even if it's less than the default client might otherwise pay). BUT make sure that coins get sent out eventually if someone quits attending the site, after a week or two probably (maybe halving the tiny saving bonuses for auto-withdrawals).

If you need any other help feel free to PM me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: