Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lykke Open position: Full Stack Developer / Architect  (Read 792 times)
tempus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:23:29 PM

Full Stack Developer / Architect with focus on real-time analytics and trading systems

Lykke is changing the world of financial markets. Block chain technologies, stream analytics, HF trading, community centered finance (e.g. P2P lending), crowed funding are some of the buzz words that describe our activities.

Lykke is looking for developers that are ready to work with the most advanced system architectures in financial systems and community based portals.

(...)

Full description: https://lykke.com/city/open_positions

P.S.: Please don't PM me since I only help Lykke with communications, but use the given contact-info Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

I emailed about the c# dev a while back, no one replied.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:50:03 AM

P.S.: Please don't PM me since I only help Lykke with communications, but use the given contact-info Smiley
You shouldn't be doing that if you don't intend to take the full responsibility of the job offerings.I applied to a similar vacancy few days ago through a same post made by a dude who was related to the project,sort of middleman helping the project find resources.After a month of hard work,the project turned into a scam and I was blamed for being the development manager for the team.I couldn't blame anyone but myself for not taking precautions.

My point being : Such projects often use middlemen to find resources for them and keep themselves away from all the hassles .If you're posting a job offer,you must take full responsibility of it from start to end.
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

I emailed about the c# dev a while back, no one replied.

I can't say much about that, just that I'm sure it's without bad intention. They get many emails, besides the internal mail-exchange, and sometimes one gets lost. Happened to me also and once it was the spam-folder. If you want you can PM me and give me the mail-address you've used and I try to find out what happened - if spam-folder it's likely that it's deleted now, otherwise it should still be there.
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:40:49 PM

You shouldn't be doing that if you don't intend to take the full responsibility of the job offerings.I applied to a similar vacancy few days ago through a same post made by a dude who was related to the project,sort of middleman helping the project find resources.After a month of hard work,the project turned into a scam and I was blamed for being the development manager for the team.I couldn't blame anyone but myself for not taking precautions.

My point being : Such projects often use middlemen to find resources for them and keep themselves away from all the hassles .If you're posting a job offer,you must take full responsibility of it from start to end.

Lykke is a very young startup and I wouldn't ever say it's a totally safe investment, because of course there are risks. But the risk that it could be or turn into a scam is zero. It's a really great Team of not only skilled but also very nice people. Most known is Richard Olsen who is co-founder and former CEO of oanda.com (FX-trading-platform), Sergey Ivliev is an awarded IT-Expert and Risk-Manager, and there are many others on that level who really share a vision, not just a business-idea.

Who wants to take a deeper look can find a lot of infos in the Ann:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1402110.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: