Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ➚➙➚ BTC FOREX .COM DOMAIN FOR SALE ➘➚➙  (Read 5217 times)
SportbetMaster (OP)

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:14:50 AM

Domain Name: FXPROBTCTC.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Expiration Date: 21-feb-2018
Price: You have to give a price and know that prices in Satoshi will not be taken in consideration.

thank you.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 02:56:31 AM

Just wondering how does selling of domain via bitcoin works? Do you have an escrow? How to avoid scamming?

Price: You have to give a price and know that prices in Satoshi will not be taken in consideration.

thank you.
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:42:05 AM

Just wondering how does selling of domain via bitcoin works? Do you have an escrow? How to avoid scamming?

_____
_____
a lot of trusted Members in this forum offer escrow service, so if someone interested in this domain ; we can use a service of someone as escrow, until the domain changed owner.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:42:56 AM

thank you.

Honestly I agree with this question
I've got a few domains at Godaddy and as far as I know you can recover anything that has been under contract with them with a few ID and passeport scans :/

Care to elaborate op?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:58:06 PM

thank you.

Honestly I agree with this question
I've got a few domains at Godaddy and as far as I know you can recover anything that has been under contract with them with a few ID and passeport scans :/

Care to elaborate op?
This domain name is listed on sedo.com for sale if you care about escrow; and /or since you have some domains , can you suggest me what i have to do to avoid doubt of scam?

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:36:58 AM

I'm really surprised that this domain name has not been interesting for the bitcoin community; FxPro a Good Forex Broker, BTC the ETF N ° 1 soon and the .com
so this my last bump Before I change my mind

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
HEPHAISTOS

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:33:25 PM

maybe if you reduce the BIN Price someone will be interested to buy it, the success of this domain is depending on the approval of BTC as ETF.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

maybe if you reduce the BIN Price someone will be interested to buy it, the success of this domain is depending on the approval of BTC as ETF.

What BIN are you talking about? There is not even price in this topic.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: