Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoin PTC website Bittoclick.com  (Read 404 times)
Bittoclick (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:08:26 AM

I have not ran the site for about a year, however it has been up since January 2014 originally and decided to open the site up again for sale. I am selling the site with its entire userbase. The site has no user balances atm so you are not starting with any debt. You however do get the entire user database and script with purchase as well as the domain and any support you need getting started from myself.
I've made about $10000 from the $30000 it paid out. The site is currently not making any revenue. I stopped putting time into it last year and it stopped earning so I shut it down and opened it again now about a year later, and cleared the users balances. I still don't have time for it so I am looking to sell.
The main issue was the major drop of Bitcoin price from $1000 to $300 which hurt interest in the currency and thus the site which halted earnings. With bitcoin on the up and up this site stands to earn a lot again.

I just don't have the time to run this and my other website, and work at my job. So I would like to sell this.

This domain is using the ultimate version of the EvolutionScript, worth $1000 and has a custom theme worth $500 as well. There are just under 80,000 members waiting to be emailed to be invited back.

The user statistics are 100% real. Every user is signed up with a corresponding email address. The site was quite popular two years ago, if you google it you will see.
BIN is $10,000. Message me and I will set a buyout price on the auction.

Time wise, it takes about an hour a day to do the support tickets and issue the payments. If you automate the payments it takes far less time. I never got around to arranging an automated method of withdrawals and had a web script that manually copied and pasted them for me to prevent any hacking attempts or anything like that. I no longer have that script but making withdrawals automatic or making that script is easy, without it though it might take about 2-3 hours a day if you process all the payments by hand.

The users are currently inactive as the site has not been in use for about a year. The users balance were cleared as per ToS, being inactive for over 65 days allowed me to clear their balances as agreed. (even if the site was shut down for those months) so there is no issue with lost balances. The users are still in the system, with registered emails. They can be contacted to be reminded about the website via email using the websites admin panel or their emails can be scraped for a mailer. A majority would likely be interested due to having signed up prior.

Support is quite simple. If you are serious about purchase I can let you look through some of the old support messages with me through skype screen view. There is no real complexity or extensive knowledge around being a PTC website admin.

http://www.bittoclick.com

http://www.bittoclick.com/hfproof.txt

https://flippa.com/8046087-bittoclick-com

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, on flippa, or pm me and I can send you my skype.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bittoclick (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:22:11 AM

A float of around $1000 would probably be able to get the site started decently (for the provider offerwalls that pay on a net 30/60 basis), and then monthly server costs of about $200 as a decent server is needed from my experience once the user base gets active (when originally took 2 weeks, now would take probably 2 days of advertising with about $50 total cost of advertisements on various PTC websites)

PM me and I can give you my skype for any questions
Bittoclick (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:32:51 AM

I am willing to take bitcoin if there is some kind of escrow we can use, or you go first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: