Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] NEED⭐TO⭐SELL⭐MORE⭐PRODUCTS?⭐️NEED⭐A⭐QUALITY⭐VOUCH?⭐️ FREE⭐JUST⭐PM⭐ME⭐[WTS]  (Read 1452 times)
BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 02:35:52 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 08:59:18 AM by BitcoinDomainDeals

Hello All BitcoinTalk Buyers/Sellers!

I'm BitcoinDomainDeals, and I'm here to offer my QUALITY vouching/promoting service FREE of charge to all BitcoinTalk Forum Members.

Here all day trying to sell your products and/or services and can't get the sales other people seem to be getting?

People think you're a scammer because you haven't done enough deals to build trust within the community?

Try my fully detailed FREE vouching and review service that includes FREE promoting!

You can take a look at my posts and see I'm on here quite a bit, and I have a feel for the legit sellers and the not so legit sellers.

Many people are getting scammed here left and right, and mods don't have the time to step in and play good cop bad cop all day.....so I'm here to try and negate the fakes and praise the greats!

So sellers, want to stand out with a quality vouch review with a full play by play narration of the process/procedure?

My QUALITY vouches include pictures of the process, and final results down to the last action taken to fulfill the product/service.

So buyers, looking for someone to step up to the plate to do the dirty work that leaves you scammed more times than not?

Try me on for size and lets help clean up the community starting with the people that its made up of.

Community I ask for you to post your thoughts on my FREE service below in a post, and please help recommend areas/threads I should look into spreading my good faith.

Happy Buying and Selling,

BitcoinDomainDeals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 09:16:43 PM

Bump

User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:26:48 PM

So this would make more sense if you would be a legendary or a hero member.

You are looking for free methods and stuff aren´t you ? Wink

[could be your ad]
BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 01:09:39 AM

So this would make more sense if you would be a legendary or a hero member.

You are looking for free methods and stuff aren´t you ? Wink

I always get a free vouch and when I like a seller I buy bulk.

I just bought 13 Walgreens Accounts $1725 for really really cheap!!!!

I'm just looking to help add some legitimacy to the sellers here.

What goes around comes around!

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals

BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 06:28:39 PM

Online and vouching!

arcathomas

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:32:29 PM

You're Jr. Member man, as User365 said, it would make more sense if you would be a legendary or hero member  Undecided
BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

You're Jr. Member man, as User365 said, it would make more sense if you would be a legendary or hero member  Undecided

Thanks for your input.

I will continue to build my trust up around here.

I'm good at writing reviews, and I like to write them.

I also like to find new vendors in this process.

Thanks,

BitcoinDomainDeals

BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 03:16:38 AM

I'm online and vouching!

Shoot me a PM if you have a product or service needing a quality detailed review!

Cheers,

BitcoinDomainDeals

BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 07:03:02 AM

Online and vouching !!!

BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 03:23:08 AM

I'm BitcoinDomainDeals, and I'm here to offer my QUALITY vouching/promoting service FREE of charge to all BitcoinTalk Forum Members.

Here all day trying to sell your products and/or services and can't get the sales other people seem to be getting?

People think you're a scammer because you haven't done enough deals to build trust within the community?

Try my fully detailed FREE vouching and review service that includes FREE promoting!

You can take a look at my posts and see I'm on here quite a bit, and I have a feel for the legit sellers and the not so legit sellers.

Many people are getting scammed here left and right, and mods don't have the time to step in and play good cop bad cop all day.....so I'm here to try and negate the fakes and praise the greats!

So sellers, want to stand out with a quality vouch review with a full play by play narration of the process/procedure?

My QUALITY vouches include pictures of the process, and final results down to the last action taken to fulfill the product/service.

So buyers, looking for someone to step up to the plate to do the dirty work that leaves you scammed more times than not?

Try me on for size and lets help clean up the community starting with the people that its made up of.

Community I ask for you to post your thoughts on my FREE service below in a post, and please help recommend areas/threads I should look into spreading my good faith.

BitcoinDomainDeals

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:57:26 AM

You give vouches, which is basically lying to promote other people's goods & services, as no one would pay you for an honest opinion.   At least I think that's what you offer. 

You look like you did some small trades to get positive trust, and I wouldn't be surprised if the last two were alts of yours.  That would also be a dishonest vouch.  You also misspelled "quality" horribly in the title.  Very sloppy.
BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 08:58:04 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 09:13:59 AM by BitcoinDomainDeals

You give vouches, which is basically lying to promote other people's goods & services, as no one would pay you for an honest opinion.   At least I think that's what you offer.  

You look like you did some small trades to get positive trust, and I wouldn't be surprised if the last two were alts of yours.  That would also be a dishonest vouch.  You also misspelled "quality" horribly in the title.  Very sloppy.

Excuse me? You have the wrong idea here. I suggest you look up what a vouch is. If somebody says they have Giftcards to Starbucks, they will contact me offering a free one in return for a review based on the quality of their giftcard. If something goes wrong, I certainly make it known, if all is well the review / vouch I give signifies such. I've done this for many people already, and yes people will offer goods in return for my detailed reviews. Some sellers on here want reviews from people that are experienced in this space, speak good English and have the ability to add pictures of their experience overall. In the end the seller gets a review good or bad, and I get to screen the new sellers here on the market as I'm a buyer on many forums besides this one and like to keep my contacts open. Thanks for pointing out 1 simple typo in the title. lol Get over yourself...nobody has time for that.

BitcoinDomainDeals

BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:21:29 PM

Online and vouching!

BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:55:16 PM

BitcoinDomainDeals

BitcoinDomainDeals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:29:41 PM

Bump it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: