Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitinstant major problems  (Read 429 times)
eliteelectrician (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:07:26 PM

did a sizeable 254 dollar cash to bitcoin address on 4/16/2013 and my money never got to me i have sent many emails and have tried to contact bitinstant several times but no response. what the hell is going on with this company I have no idea how long it will take to even get a response let alone my money and advice?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eliteelectrician (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 01:01:13 AM

anyone?
valentinvalentin

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 01:28:18 AM

Same here.

I transfered 500 USD with bitstamp code to bitcoin address, and had an error coupon code but they take the money !!!!

Order ID   34e7cb04-0bde-485b-9167-0e25f2c1fbd9

What the hell is going on with this service seriously ?
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 03:19:35 AM

did a sizeable 254 dollar cash to bitcoin address on 4/16/2013 and my money never got to me i have sent many emails and have tried to contact bitinstant several times but no response. what the hell is going on with this company I have no idea how long it will take to even get a response let alone my money and advice?
This influx of new people to Bitcoin has overwhelmed their support staff, so they're having a hard time keeping up with the support requests. Luckily, most orders go through instantly without issue and those that don't do get resolved, eventually. I notice that you posted in the support thread, so you should be fine.

Same here.

I transfered 500 USD with bitstamp code to bitcoin address, and had an error coupon code but they take the money !!!!

Order ID   34e7cb04-0bde-485b-9167-0e25f2c1fbd9

What the hell is going on with this service seriously ?
You really should have posted this in the support thread. I have gone and copied it over for you.

Have you put in a support request at bitinstant.com/contact?

valentinvalentin

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:24:12 AM

Yes.

The case has been solve by bitinstant less than one hour after.

Great. I have my bitcoins now !

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: