Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where May I Find This Guy: SATOSHI NAKAMOTO I Want To Give Him A Big WET KISS  (Read 240 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

Hello BitcoinTalk,

Haha, Today I've made first $200 in Bitcoins!

This is so sweet and awesome... It's completely genius!

Bitcoins provides the complete freedom on how send and receive money online!

The web itself was design to be free place to buy and sell products, but web comes in short for the ways to accept payments.

Until the most genius guy alive showed up with his genius idea and put it in place... And yet, his genius work revolutionize the web!

Please, If anyone know him [SATOSHI NAKAMOTO] give him a big WET KISS for me!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Thank you for your time.

My regards,
cybersofts

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:42:33 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk,

Haha, Today I've made first $200 in Bitcoins!

This is so sweet and awesome... It's completely genius!

Bitcoins provides the complete freedom on how send and receive money online!

The web itself was design to be free place to buy and sell products, but web comes in short for the ways to accept payments.

Until the most genius guy alive showed up with his genius idea and put it in place... And yet, his genius work revolutionize the web!

Please, If anyone know him [SATOSHI NAKAMOTO] give him a big WET KISS for me!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Thank you for your time.

My regards,
cybersofts

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

After him is all the FBI, NSA and all other securities agencies in the USA. He was or is truly a great man as he created the magic called bitcoin. You will have a lot of difficulties finding him. You can watch the documentary "The rise and rise of Bitcoin 2014" , it will be online for some time on Youtube now and you will have a better idea when is his last post online. I think is 3 weeks before the Silk Road market went online.

Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

Well if youi want to kiss him you must just send him a kiss trhoufgh the bictoin newtweorks so you can tell him with the bitcoin you lsiek him
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: