Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 06:18:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible full-scale war Ukrainian with Russia  (Read 609 times)
Barrymore
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84


View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:09:16 PM
 #1

The Ukrainian authorities consider a possible full-scale war with Russia as a result of aggression of the country. About it at operative meeting of managing staff of the SCU said the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. Do you think it possible such a scenario?
1511417916
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511417916

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511417916
Reply with quote  #2

1511417916
Report to moderator
1511417916
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511417916

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511417916
Reply with quote  #2

1511417916
Report to moderator
1511417916
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511417916

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511417916
Reply with quote  #2

1511417916
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bryant.coleman
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1624



View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:56:38 PM
 #2

Is Ukraine even capable of starting a full scale war against Russia? I mean no offense, but Russia is having the world's second most powerful armed forces, and the state of the Ukrainian armed forces is woeful. If a confrontation happens for real, then I am afraid that everything will be over in a day or so. In the morning the battle of Kiev will be fought, and in the evening it will be the battle of Lvov. War over!

         ▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Casanova18
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 88


View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:09:41 PM
 #3

Is Ukraine even capable of starting a full scale war against Russia? I mean no offense, but Russia is having the world's second most powerful armed forces, and the state of the Ukrainian armed forces is woeful. If a confrontation happens for real, then I am afraid that everything will be over in a day or so. In the morning the battle of Kiev will be fought, and in the evening it will be the battle of Lvov. War over!
And I'm not so sure. Russia has a large army, but weapons are quite outdated and it's one thing to drop bombs on the territory, and another thing to introduce soldiers to control the territory. Russian with great difficulty could stop the war in Chechnya, and Ukraine much more difficult opponent.
bryant.coleman
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1624



View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:14:43 PM
 #4

Is Ukraine even capable of starting a full scale war against Russia? I mean no offense, but Russia is having the world's second most powerful armed forces, and the state of the Ukrainian armed forces is woeful. If a confrontation happens for real, then I am afraid that everything will be over in a day or so. In the morning the battle of Kiev will be fought, and in the evening it will be the battle of Lvov. War over!
And I'm not so sure. Russia has a large army, but weapons are quite outdated and it's one thing to drop bombs on the territory, and another thing to introduce soldiers to control the territory. Russian with great difficulty could stop the war in Chechnya, and Ukraine much more difficult opponent.

You are still stuck in the 1990s. During the last decade the Russian armed forces have been completely refurbished and rebuilt. The military technology is now among the topmost in the world. Now they are having the best anti-air system (S-400), the best battle tank (T-14 Armata), the best ballistic missile (SS-18 Satan).etc. What happened in Chechenya during the 1990s is not going to repeat.

         ▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
mindrust
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 896


Vegeta, What does the scouter say!?


View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:18:02 PM
 #5

Ukraine has no power at all. Their economy is collapsed and every dude/dudetta with a bit of brain just leaves the country. Ukraine will do as they are told. It feels like W/E Germany all over again. West Ukraine will join to EU and East Ukraine will join to Russia. Then what next?

A WALL of course!

You cant divide a country without a proper wall. Wall is very important. Ask the US president if you don't believe me.
denzelc
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 37


View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:29:22 PM
 #6

Ukraine seems to be in a poor state right now? Their economy isn't doing well, so not sure if they can sustain a full-scale war with anybody really..
af_newbie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1218



View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:24:21 AM
 #7

Is Ukraine even capable of starting a full scale war against Russia? I mean no offense, but Russia is having the world's second most powerful armed forces, and the state of the Ukrainian armed forces is woeful. If a confrontation happens for real, then I am afraid that everything will be over in a day or so. In the morning the battle of Kiev will be fought, and in the evening it will be the battle of Lvov. War over!

+1

Ukrainians are in no position to start a war, any war.  War with Russia?  Russia would just annex half of the country in a week or two.

This talk about war is just talk.  No one in their right mind would want to start a war with Russia.  That is just crazy talk to win more votes.

Ukrainians are few generations away before they can even think about war with Russia.  Rebuild, modernize your army.  Acquire nuclear weapons.  Institute mandatory military service for men and women.
Let people who served in the army take their service rifles/handguns guns home.  You would also need to do quite a bit of 'ethnic paper cleansing', expel all Ukrainians with ties to Russia.
In today's world, that is impossible as half of Ukraine has Russian majority.   They should have done that in the 1990s when Russia was in transition, unstable.  But now, they are screwed.

They would need to militarize the whole society to even have a slight chance against the modern Russian army.  Such war would be a nasty, guerilla war, it would never end.
Sithara007
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 924


★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:49:07 AM
 #8

You would also need to do quite a bit of 'ethnic paper cleansing', expel all Ukrainians with ties to Russia.

That would mean expelling close to 90% of the total population. Perhaps it is easier to expel the remaining 10%? Most of the ethnic minorities in Ukraine (Ruthenians, Moldovans, Hungarians, Roma, Gagauz.etc) also have strong ties to Russia.

af_newbie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1218



View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:00:24 AM
 #9

You would also need to do quite a bit of 'ethnic paper cleansing', expel all Ukrainians with ties to Russia.

That would mean expelling close to 90% of the total population. Perhaps it is easier to expel the remaining 10%? Most of the ethnic minorities in Ukraine (Ruthenians, Moldovans, Hungarians, Roma, Gagauz.etc) also have strong ties to Russia.

If they go to war with Russia, ethnic Russians will be the enemy.  So I would expel Russians before going to war with Russia.  You don't want enemy sympathizers on your territory during the war.

Anyway, this will never happen.  Russia will never allow for this.  So sleep tight.


bryant.coleman
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1624



View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:56:06 PM
 #10

You would also need to do quite a bit of 'ethnic paper cleansing', expel all Ukrainians with ties to Russia.

That would mean expelling close to 90% of the total population. Perhaps it is easier to expel the remaining 10%? Most of the ethnic minorities in Ukraine (Ruthenians, Moldovans, Hungarians, Roma, Gagauz.etc) also have strong ties to Russia.

If they go to war with Russia, ethnic Russians will be the enemy.  So I would expel Russians before going to war with Russia.  You don't want enemy sympathizers on your territory during the war.

Anyway, this will never happen.  Russia will never allow for this.  So sleep tight.

The situation in Ukraine is very complicated. Most of the rebels are ethnic Ukrainians, who speak Russian. There are also other rebels, from the ethnic Russian and Greek communities, but they are a minority. The conflict in Ukraine is essentially between the Russian-speaking Eastern Ukrainians and the Galician-speaking Western Ukrainians.

         ▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
af_newbie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1218



View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:40:59 PM
 #11

You would also need to do quite a bit of 'ethnic paper cleansing', expel all Ukrainians with ties to Russia.

That would mean expelling close to 90% of the total population. Perhaps it is easier to expel the remaining 10%? Most of the ethnic minorities in Ukraine (Ruthenians, Moldovans, Hungarians, Roma, Gagauz.etc) also have strong ties to Russia.

If they go to war with Russia, ethnic Russians will be the enemy.  So I would expel Russians before going to war with Russia.  You don't want enemy sympathizers on your territory during the war.

Anyway, this will never happen.  Russia will never allow for this.  So sleep tight.

The situation in Ukraine is very complicated. Most of the rebels are ethnic Ukrainians, who speak Russian. There are also other rebels, from the ethnic Russian and Greek communities, but they are a minority. The conflict in Ukraine is essentially between the Russian-speaking Eastern Ukrainians and the Galician-speaking Western Ukrainians.

I agree it is complicated.  The two nations have a long history of living together.  Some people are born to 'Ukrainian' parents, but later in life speak Russian only.  Some other people are born to 'Russian' parents, but later in life speak Ukrainian only.  There also others who speak 'surjik', a mixture of both.  This went on for generations.

How can you identify who is Russian and who is Ukrainian?  On top of that you have the politics of the region...

A complete disaster.

eule
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 630



View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:32:41 PM
 #12

Everyone should have noticed the warmongering against Russia in Europe, pretty sure NATO will be pulled into this...

Have there been regular russian soldiers in the Ukraine lately?

               ▄▄████████▄▄
             ▄██████████████▄
            ███████▀ ▀▀███████▄
           ███████ ▄██▄▄ ▀████▄
          ████████ ▄█ ▀▀▀█▄ ▀▀██▄
          ███████▀ █▄ ▀█ ▀███ ███▄
         ██▄█████ ████▄ █▄ █▀ ███
        ███████▄ ▀███▄ ▄▄█ ▄███
      ▄███████████▄▄ ▀████▀ █████
    ▄████████████████▄▄ ▀█ ▄████▀
  ▄█████████▀ ▀███████████▄ ████▀
▄██████▀▀▀      ▀██████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀█████████▀▀
        ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄
 ████████████████████████
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀█████████████████████
███▄██████████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀███████████ █  ████████
██▄███████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀██▀██████████████████▀██
 ▀██▄████████████████▄██▀
   ▀██▄▀██████████▀▄██▀
     ▀████▄▄██▄▄████▀
      █▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█
          █
         ███
        █████
███████ ██████▄
   ████    ▀████
   ████    ▄███▀
   ████ ██████▄▄
   ████     ▀████
   ████     ▄████
███████ ████████▀
  █████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███
    █
Mometaskers
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686



View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:38:56 PM
 #13

I see this like my country's situation with China. The Ukrainians are probably going to lose this and get occupied if they don't get help. Of course the question is how long they'll be able to hold of the invasion on their own and if anyone would come in to help them. Whether the Russians would be able to control the territory is a different matter. The Ukrainians could give them a lot of problem using guerrilla warfare. Probably that's what the Ukrainian would have to do from the very start considering the cards are stacked against them.
Sithara007
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 924


★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:01:00 AM
 #14

Everyone should have noticed the warmongering against Russia in Europe, pretty sure NATO will be pulled into this...

Have there been regular russian soldiers in the Ukraine lately?

Russophobia is a very profitable business, especially for the private defense corporations such as Boeing, and Raytheon. These corporations are witnessing an uptick in the revenue, the politicians are getting their share of the bribes. In the end, everyone is happy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!