Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My account has been compromised! -iluvbitcoins  (Read 4426 times)
newacc (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

It's going to be a month in a week that I have made this post  Cheesy
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:32:59 AM

It doesn't seem like you're familiar with the process of communicating with admins here. If you get an answer in less than a few weeks, you can consider yourself pretty lucky.

I've never had a problem in getting a response from any staff, mod, global or even Theymos in a day or so.

If Theymos doesn't answer in a day or two, THAT'S YOUR ANSWER!

~BCX~
newacc (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:01:18 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 07:38:42 PM by newacc

It doesn't seem like you're familiar with the process of communicating with admins here. If you get an answer in less than a few weeks, you can consider yourself pretty lucky.

I've never had a problem in getting a response from any staff, mod, global or even Theymos in a day or so.

If Theymos doesn't answer in a day or two, THAT'S YOUR ANSWER!

~BCX~

So, I'm not going to be able to recover my account?
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

After my main account would be recovery im confirm to you too iluvbitcoins ,about that you are not sold your account. We are have been in one boat in few projects,how i can remember. Never not see any negative or scam interests from old owner,exactly what a reason to sold  own account for such low price if you can sell it in several times higher,its minimum looks strange. So new owner anyway know for what he send payment,he know that account was hacked and that he not get access to address associated with that account that he can sign to prove his owner. He only turn his eye on low price and buy it. Or may be its a one team which are hacked after sold it to their partners and after  that if all is ok sold accoounts with new sign addresses by m=normall prices? Legendary members of our community and exactly members that have more access to forum and accounts  information and administrate that section plz check it . Ty
How im promise,im comfirmed all i say about iluvbitcoins account real owner from my main account now. Im so sorry that you are wait so long. May be needs any else facts for recovery it to you,idk . Theymos recoverymy account when he see my request ,how you are know its was not  a fast process too. Anyway you are free to PM me anytime ,if you are would be need any help from my side or may be any else.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
newacc (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

After my main account would be recovery im confirm to you too iluvbitcoins ,about that you are not sold your account. We are have been in one boat in few projects,how i can remember. Never not see any negative or scam interests from old owner,exactly what a reason to sold  own account for such low price if you can sell it in several times higher,its minimum looks strange. So new owner anyway know for what he send payment,he know that account was hacked and that he not get access to address associated with that account that he can sign to prove his owner. He only turn his eye on low price and buy it. Or may be its a one team which are hacked after sold it to their partners and after  that if all is ok sold accoounts with new sign addresses by m=normall prices? Legendary members of our community and exactly members that have more access to forum and accounts  information and administrate that section plz check it . Ty
How im promise,im comfirmed all i say about iluvbitcoins account real owner from my main account now. Im so sorry that you are wait so long. May be needs any else facts for recovery it to you,idk . Theymos recoverymy account when he see my request ,how you are know its was not  a fast process too. Anyway you are free to PM me anytime ,if you are would be need any help from my side or may be any else.

Thank you  Smiley
newacc (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:45:08 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 12:00:14 PM by newacc

Okay, seriously..
No response yet

Mellon claimed his account back
However he claimed he sent a PM daily and he got an anwer from Theymos after he sent a PM about volunteering to translate something

I sent around 4-5 PMs through a 40 day period
And no response yet  Undecided
newacc (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

Cyrus has just recovered my account, so I'm locking the thread  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: