Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 btc loan for blog as a collateral!!  (Read 430 times)
moooonu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:15:21 AM

I got a blog as a collateral. Its not that much big and got high alexa rank. i started it in 2015. I don't have anything else than that blog to give you as collateral.

On the loan of 1 btc i can payback 1.01 btc in 4 days max.

Let me know if anyone of you guys can do it. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

I got a blog as a collateral. Its not that much big and got high alexa rank. i started it in 2015. I don't have anything else than that blog to give you as collateral.

As far as I know collateral must be at least 120% of money requested, so you should first value you'r blog and ask for that amount less 20%. 1BTC at this moment is a huge amount of money.
moooonu (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

As far as I know collateral must be at least 120% of money requested, so you should first value you'r blog and ask for that amount less 20%. 1BTC at this moment is a huge amount of money.

i know but that blog is what i got to give as collateral..Nothing else.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

Much better I think if you post your Blog so lenders can take a look at it and see if its worth 1BTC and I've been around the forum for quite sometime but I have never seen a blog being used as a collateral. If lets say if you default what will the lender do with it specially if they are not into blogging. I'm not trying to be a troll here just trying to discourage you to use your Blog collateral.
moooonu (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:54:45 AM

Much better I think if you post your Blog so lenders can take a look at it and see if its worth 1BTC and I've been around the forum for quite sometime but I have never seen a blog being used as a collateral. If lets say if you default what will the lender do with it specially if they are not into blogging. I'm not trying to be a troll here just trying to discourage you to use your Blog collateral.

its moooonu.blogspot.com.
I know may be it don't worth 1% of the actual amount i am asking. But that's what i got as collateral as i don't have any digital goods.
If anyone interested and believes is always welcome Smiley
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:59:43 AM

I know may be it don't worth 1% of the actual amount i am asking. But that's what i got as collateral as i don't have any digital goods.
There you go and that's good that you are being honest on your thoughts about your collateral. Here is my take on what you are offering and I hope you don't get offended with this. Your Blog as you say is not worth the amount you are asking and you know that so if someone lend you 1BTC against your Blog then you hit the jackpot, you don't even have your own domain name for your Blog so if ever (not saying you will) you run away with 1BTC the lender will end up with a Blog that he cant sell to recover the 1BTC loss.
slick2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 11:02:26 AM

how much is your monthly adsense earnings? so we can asses the value of your blog

Programmer for Hire
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:08:14 AM

I don't think that blog is even worth of 0.01BTC honestly.
You could always offer your account as a collateral but you would probably be granted max 0.01BTC (if even that).
If you check This page you'll see that most of your posts are on Gambling, and Games and rounds.
So that reduces value of your account too.
Good luck with your loan tho, i do not see it getting filled anyway.

how much is your monthly adsense earnings? so we can asses the value of your blog

The blog does not even have ads on it.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
moooonu (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:35:19 AM

Thanks for letting me those points. I am really a newbie about loan and stuff. I made that blog long ago and left that like that since years. At least i get to know how much my btctalk account worths Cheesy. I think i should close this post of mine.

thanks everyone who cared to look at my post.

regards
moooonu~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: