Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LocalBitcoin incoming transaction pending for more than 36 hours  (Read 1612 times)
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

Localbitcoin can do nothings for you. It is miner job. They delayed your transactions because of low fee. All you can do is wait.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:31:43 PM

Been using LBC for about 6 months and everytime I funded my account there, it took no longer than 30 minutes. But this time two of my incoming transactions are pending for more than 36 hours now. At first it said confirmed in 3 hours, then later changed to 20 minutes, then 30 minutes then 20 minutes again and now its displaying 30 minutes.

Anyone got any idea what's going on and why it has taken almost two days and still not confirmed?
It all comes down to the miners and how willing the blockchain is to move your transaction to the front of the queue rather than where-ever it is right now. It could be something related to the fee you put ith your transaction or whatever, but that's the issue you're facing. It might also be related to a spam attack.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:25:49 PM

You can use this tool to accelerate your transactions I read it from one thread and it's effective I've used it myself and got my transactions confirmed in 5 hours https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/,only problem is,so many people are using this tool that you have to try a lot to get in.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
globe-biz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

But this is not a problem of a low fee that is the standard answer peopke always say quickly without researching.I have been making transactions and I always raise the fee now to make it faster and it says that the fee was to low and it will be 80 hours to confirm but it does not take that long now it is 4 hours., The fees I send are more than the software/wallet asked for so the fee is not too low, the problem is something else
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: