Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Boom $47.00 [FREE] ~*The Next Generation of Bitcoins*~  (Read 4114 times)
cuddlefish

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:19:08 PM

first off I don't think your spamming anyone, they ask for you to tweet it once to access the ebook, it's a pretty interesting method to read and it is free. The concept is cool and it makes sense

Thanks for clearing that up if there was any misunderstanding, it's part of the concept really, paying with a tweet gets Bitcoin more exposure through your twitter followers, the more people that click the link, the more tweets, the more tweets, the more people that continue clicking.. creating a viral effect
Yeah that's great man. But what's your interest in this ?
If you found such a great mining method you would have kept it for yourself...

If you wanted to share it out of altruism altruism you would have just posted your method in good-ol' plaintext right here

On the other hand, if you tried to get javascript miners injected all over the internet you would probably have registered a couple of forum users, got out of your way to register a domain, take time and create a web page, advertised it on the forum, and... OH. WAIT A MINUTE...

r u kidding me? It's not even about mining, listen i'm not going to argue with you, I just wanted to state my opinion with the concept. Calm down, it's just my view on it.. you should take a look at the book before you start running your mouth, then maybe you can give a valid opinion

Yeah, take a look at the book right http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=18018.msg228903#msg228903 here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinBoom (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:22:03 PM

first off I don't think your spamming anyone, they ask for you to tweet it once to access the ebook, it's a pretty interesting method to read and it is free. The concept is cool and it makes sense

Thanks for clearing that up if there was any misunderstanding, it's part of the concept really, paying with a tweet gets Bitcoin more exposure through your twitter followers, the more people that click the link, the more tweets, the more tweets, the more people that continue clicking.. creating a viral effect

If you wanted to share it out of altruism altruism you would have just posted your method in good-ol' plaintext right here

On the other hand, if you tried to get javascript miners injected all over the internet you would probably have registered a couple of forum users, got out of your way to register a domain, take time and create a web page, advertised it on the forum, and... OH. WAIT A MINUTE...

r u kidding me? It's not even about mining, listen i'm not going to argue with you, I just wanted to state my opinion with the concept. Calm down, it's just my view on it.. you should take a look at the book before you start running your mouth, then maybe you can give a valid opinion

Yeah, take a look at the book right http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=18018.msg228903#msg228903 here.

Thanks for sharing that and destroying the concept. People these days..
cuddlefish

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:23:12 PM

Thanks for sharing that and destroying the concept. People these days..

What concept? Spamming a referral link?
BitCoinBoom (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:25:37 PM

What do you mean spamming? Did you even read about the method at all? You simply create a viral effect promoting your product through social media, with a "Pay With a Tweet" feature, not spamming the PDF for everyone to view.

It's not like your getting pop ups, the referral links are also to show an example of the method.
cuddlefish

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:27:23 PM

What do you mean spamming? Did you even read about the method at all? You simply create a viral effect promoting your product through social media, with a "Pay With a Tweet" feature, not spamming the PDF for everyone to view.

It's not like your getting pop ups, the referral links are also to show an example of the method.

Okay, Bitcoin7, we totally believe you.
BitCoinBoom (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:29:08 PM

LOL.. That just made me laugh, believe what you want. Kids under the age of 12 shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 09:30:40 PM

Haha, yea, don't worry, I'm calmy, coldly and logically coming to the conclusion that bitcoincoom, and maybe you, are the (or one of) the bitcoin7 guy(s). I feel strongly that it's a big fat scam, but that's just a feeling for now. Gonna have some ben & jerry's ice cream and watch the next events with amusement Cheesy

cuddlefish

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:32:20 PM

LOL.. That just made me laugh, believe what you want. Kids under the age of 12 shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
I'm 14.

(Oh, and my site is more secure than your site.)
(And your mom is ugly.)

(B=========D LOLOL)

/sigh/
HaRRo

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 09:34:01 PM

Haha, yea, don't worry, I'm calmy, coldly and logically coming to the conclusion that bitcoincoom, and maybe you, are the (or one of) the bitcoin7 guy(s). I feel strongly that it's a big fat scam, but that's just a feeling for now. Gonna have some ben & jerry's ice cream and watch the next events with amusement Cheesy

sure, do you believe in santa claus too? becuz it looks like you have his beard on your head
BitCoinBoom (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:34:48 PM

I'm 14.

(And your mom is ugly.)

(B=========D LOLOL)

/sigh/

Point proven.
cuddlefish

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:36:19 PM

I'm 14.

(And your mom is ugly.)

(B=========D LOLOL)

/sigh/

Point proven.
You see, sometimes when people are on the internet, they can use a strange form of speech called 'irony' or 'sarcasm'. When other users miss this, it can lead to stupidity.

sure, do you believe in santa claus too? becuz it looks like you have his beard on your head

and ur gay and suck hitler cocks lol

Now you've just gone into ad hominem. Too bad.
BitCoinBoom (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:39:10 PM

I'm 14.

(And your mom is ugly.)

(B=========D LOLOL)

/sigh/

Point proven.
You see, sometimes when people are on the internet, they can use a strange form of speech called 'irony' or 'sarcasm'. When other users miss this, it can lead to stupidity.

and ur gay and suck hitler cocks lol

Now you've just gone into ad hominem. Too bad.

See previous post. ^^
cuddlefish

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:40:46 PM

Woops, missed a
Code:
[/quote]
there.
HaRRo

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 09:47:51 PM

you can definitely tell cuddlefish is some insecure little virgin, notice how he needs to state the final comment in the arguement.

pls go
cuddlefish

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 09:51:11 PM

you can definitely tell cuddlefish is some insecure little virgin, notice how he needs to state the final comment in the arguement.

pls go

well, you'd certainly /hope/ I was a virgin, given that I'm 14.
ಠ_ಠ
HaRRo

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 09:56:24 PM

Point proven.

I am now aware.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 09:57:22 PM

pls go

well, you'd certainly /hope/ I was a virgin, given that I'm 14.
ಠ_ಠ
nice

Someone ban the retarded scammers please, they'll come up with a better scheme next time.

BitCoinBoom (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 10:15:08 PM

Thanks everyone in contributing relevant content to the thread.

Much appreciated,
http://BitcoinBoom.org
HaRRo

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 10:23:55 PM

Much appreciated,

Your welcome Tongue
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 10:33:59 PM

Much appreciated,

here are some great excerpts

• Buy them on exchanges such as Bitcoin7

1) Bitcoin7 which offer a great referral percentage of 20%. With this
referral system, you can generate a massive amount of Bitcoin just based
on your referrals, which not only accumulates into massive amounts of
Bitcoin for you, but it also increases the value of Bitcoin making each
Bitcoin they generate for you, worth more money.
Here are real life screenshots of the viral activity that this concept brings
which continues to grow, multiply and accumulate.
The list goes on and on, as you can notice by the dates and times the activity
is recent and continues to go viral. Hrmm... but how many Bitcoins have I
generated based on my referrals?
Now these screenshots were taken within 48 hours after the official launch
of BitcoinBoom.org (June 15, 2011), as you can see I’ve already managed to
generate 30 Bitcoins just based on referrals, and which continues to grow
rapidly. The value of these Bitcoins increase as more people take interest in
the concept as well as the amount of Bitcoins in your account.
With this viral method you can expect to create an auto-pilot income to
generate Bitcoins, but not only that, increase the value of Bitcoins as well as
expand the community, this is beneficial for both you and the Bitcoin
economy!

1) Get a hosting plan at HostGator.com which is cheap, which also offers
an affiliate system which can generate money based on your referrals.
Click:
HostGator offers an amazing payout rate also they are a very trusted
company and there payment time is highly reliable, highly recommended.
Most Valuable 25% Coupon: BITCOINBOOM
Here is an image of their payout rates:
Basically each referral sign up, generates you money. This is absolutely
amazing for this viral method. Not only will you be making tons of Bitcoins,
you will be making great earnings with HostGator’s affiliate program.
Here are my earnings so far (HostGator):

5) Upload the PDF document or report into your Wordpress through the
media tab, “Add New”.
6) Add a Pay with a Tweet or Facebook button, similar to what’s on
http://BitCoinBoom.Org.
7) Fill in the instructions on http://Estago.Com, create a button. Make
sure you fill in the download URL to the upload URL in the media
library.
Cool Add the button on your home page of your website on Wordpress.
Simply pay with a tweet or Facebook to download your product
(eBook, PDF, Report).
After your site is complete, all you have to do is a little promotion. Simply
advertise your website on Forums, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc & watch
your site go viral!
Help expand the Bitcoin economy! This is a great opportunity, act now!

here's some criticism to the document

first you only mention exchanges like bitcoin7.com an exchange that not only is very new and sketchy, but earns you money by referrals. you neglect mtgox.com or even tradehill which gives referrals albeit smaller.

You go on again about how great bitcoin 7's referall system is. They have a very very low volume and buying any amount over 100 dollars is just bad because your paying so much. referalls also only matter to YOU! so why are you mentioning this, you'r pretty much saying "Hey, You could make a fake account and have it be your referer, or just give me free money. look how much money people willfully gave me.

You tell people to spread your pdf by PAYING for a hosting plan, not a cost effective one, but one you refer to to get more money. I think this is pretty obiously a way for YOU to get more money. This does NOTHING for bitcoin. You merely add a little info and a great way for people to make you money by spending money by hiding it behind getting bitcoin exposure. Additionally if they upload your pdf YOU will get their referalls unles they change it.

This IS a huge scam
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: