Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your Altcoin Introduced via video.  (Read 269 times)
DrMsEr (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

My previous work.

Click on Image
[/url]

This is just my two cent, i can make more stunning videos if you hire me.

Thank You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

youre realy, if youre service ,create promtion use video content
youre service rate only 2 cent, whatever video duration youre service still 2 cent
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:19:48 PM

youre service rate only 2 cent, whatever video duration youre service still 2 cent
You got it wrong mate. The saying "My 2 cents" means: My thoughts, or opinions on something.
My previous work.

Click on Image
[/url]

Thank You
I'm curious though, you say you make videos, but you didn't post a video on your portfolio, but a picture instead. Why is this? Do you have any previous work to showcase here for potential buyers? How are the videos made? Animated and narrated?
DrMsEr (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

You got it wrong mate. The saying "My 2 cents" means: My thoughts, or opinions on something.
My previous work.

Click on Image
[/url]

Thank You
I'm curious though, you say you make videos, but you didn't post a video on your portfolio, but a picture instead. Why is this? Do you have any previous work to showcase here for potential buyers? How are the videos made? Animated and narrated?
click on the image and you will be redirected to the video.
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

I see now. However, the video isn't very good. It doesn't really explain in-depth about the product as it should, it's just scraping the surface. I find that kind of drawing technique very pleasing to watch, but as I said, the video should be longer. That animation combined with narration makes it very easy for the viewer to understand what the product is all about. Just something for you to consider going forward with your  service  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: