Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] High Quality, One of a Kind Chrome Bitcoin License Plate Frame  (Read 503 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 01:17:20 AM

Hi everybody,
Recently I decided I wanted to represent for Bitcoins on my car-but in a classy way. So, I thought of a license plate frame. All of the ones I found when I was looking for one were either too cheap (plastic), or just didn't look like what I wanted. So, I found a site that allowed you to design your own frame. I picked one of the chrome designs (most expensive option-$30+tax and shipping) and designed my own. There it is in the picture below. I was extremely happy with it, and have had it on my car for about 2 weeks. I just graduated school, though, and one of my gifts was a license plate frame that said "Alumni" with my alma matter on the bottom. Being proud of myself, I've decided to switch them out and keep that one on there. So, hopefully someone else will like this one and represent bitcoins with it. I am asking for it, which includes Priority shipping inside the US (this weighs more than a pound). I think that price is more than fair considering I paid literally almost double it. If interested, please send me a PM. I would be interested in trades if you have something cool-don't be afraid to PM me.
Thanks!

take screen shot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: