Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Accepting $, Bitcoin, or Etherum. Anyone Interested?
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Ethereum Rig currently averaging 172 MH/s. Price $2500 OBO  (Read 558 times)
Ether95 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:17:59 AM

Negotiable. Need to talk about shipping as well. Rig works great, ranges between 145 and 212 MH/s depending on the day but overall averages around 172 MH/s. With Etherum above $15 dollars is definitely a great deal. Reason for selling is I'm buying a house and need liquidity for down payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:31:19 AM

Wrong forum, should be here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 02:32:04 AM

Negotiable. Need to talk about shipping as well. Rig works great, ranges between 145 and 212 MH/s depending on the day but overall averages around 172 MH/s. With Etherum above $15 dollars is definitely a great deal. Reason for selling is I'm buying a house and need liquidity for down payment.

145 or sometimes 212mh/s Huh You need to fix your rig first , before selling :-)
Also if you post some spec , you might find someone who going to buy it , but personally  I never would pay for something , what is hashing between 145 and 212 depending on the day :-)

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
RentGPU

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:42:00 AM

Wrong section should be in the marketplace , also try to fix the hashrate or it will look like a scam sell , there is nothing as 145-212 depending on the day ,we all do mining and know how the hashrates are averaging and nothing depends on any days Smiley

2016 GPU Miner
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:00:42 AM

Even with ETH above $15, mining revenue's aren't that much improved with the recent hashrate increase.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:45:10 AM

Even with ETH above $15, mining revenue's aren't that much improved with the recent hashrate increase.

Exactly. That guy must be desperate to sell his PC cause with the rising difficult, he probably will never get his money back if he keeps mining with it.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:47:52 AM

We need rig specs and where you are shipping from.  It sounds like you are asking for new prices with used equipment, which you won't get.  Please post rig specs and we can tell you what it is really worth.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
64dimensions

Activity: 578
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:54:07 AM

In line with the others, this message board isn't exactly Putzburg.

If you want to help yourself, I would

1) use Claymore's ETH miner to get a more stable time average. Mine on a stable pool (ethpool?)

2) What cards are you using?
a) how are they set?
b) Which bios mod if any is being used.

3) What's your power supply.

4) What kind of risers

5) SSD or HDD?

6) Linux or windows

7) MB brand.

Probably since you are a newbie a picture would help.

As opposed to the previous posters, I would be a little more opened minded about the price. Your asking price  might be reasonable if you were using top of the line stuff like:

EVGA 1300W PS
Samsung SSD
top of the line USB risers
Sapphire RX480 8g nitro+
Windows 10
Documented or known Bios mod.
High dollar motherboard and high dollar CPU.
8gb of good memory
monitor or not
Win 10 with S/W disk.
Some high dollar packaging. As opposed to me, some people with limited space can't have their mining setup look like an electronics swapmeet.
Some limited over the phone/msg support/

If you have some batch files on the desktop and the associated software for mining the various coins, that would probably be a plus to your target market.
Ether95 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:24:53 PM

Thank you everyone for the advice and sorry about the confusion, I'm new here. I'll post it on the marketplace with all the specs!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: