Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Antminer L3 250 MH Scrypt miners hosted included.  (Read 2845 times)
Maxumark (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:14:41 PM

still interested in the price of one without hosting.

The price without hosting is $2,375 Shipping included CONUS only.

Crypto is the only accepted payment method.

Mining LTC and other alts since 2014 when I thought I missed the BTC train.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomothy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

Hi Maxumark,

Is there someone you would use for 'escrow?'

Additionally, once the year is up; do you have more information about what the kwh/cost is at the hosting location?

I'm just trying to understand how, based on current numbers, the ROI gets determined.

Additionally, I know a lot of the l3's have had some slight trouble with nicehash but  I guess those issues have since been fixed; do you have any information you can share about your experience to that regard?

Thanks
Maxumark (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:24:03 PM

Hi Maxumark,

Is there someone you would use for 'escrow?'

Additionally, once the year is up; do you have more information about what the kwh/cost is at the hosting location?

I'm just trying to understand how, based on current numbers, the ROI gets determined.

Additionally, I know a lot of the l3's have had some slight trouble with nicehash but  I guess those issues have since been fixed; do you have any information you can share about your experience to that regard?

Thanks
@tomothy
If you are going to purchase it hosted there would not be a need for escorw because it would work like this if you are concerned:
I am selling the miner and providing the use of a PSU, and warranting the equipment via exchange during the initial prepaid hosting period. I am not the hosting company, but I have my mining operation in the same location.
So you will sign the hosing agreement with btcmeqc     
Here is there thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1709887.0
Once you sign the contract with them, I will input your pool data and user info in the miner and place it in the hosting area and get it up and running.
At this point you pay me for the miner in crypto, and I prepay btcmeqc for the initial hosting period. 
I have had others just pay me in advance because of my good reputation.
After the prepaid hosting period is up you can continue with your hosting agreement. Te current hosted kwh cost is just under .08, and I would rent out the PSU for $5 a month.
I have tested the units that I have possession of and they have worked on every pool I have tried including Nicehash.
These have the 12/19/16 file version.   

mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:36:32 PM

Id be interested but the price gouging is a bit high  Embarrassed
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:58:07 PM

same, I have interest in one or more of these units...not hosted, please pm me a quote on individual and any discount prices for multiple so that I may consider them.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:33:48 PM

same, I have interest in one or more of these units...not hosted, please pm me a quote on individual and any discount prices for multiple so that I may consider them.

I would appreciate that as well
Maxumark (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:39:31 AM

4/1/17 Special Pricing

Short term price drop of $100.

See OP

isoneguy

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:45:23 AM

escrow? I could probably take one at that rate.
Maxumark (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:46:21 AM

2 - Sold hosted for 1 year!

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

2 - Sold hosted for 1 year!

That was me. Searing. I've been hosting 5 Titans with Maxumark since last summer. I've known him OFF of bitcointalk for a year now. I've been to his house. Met his dog and family.
etc etc....we talk more then a couple times a week and my last 4 titans are going to their brothers at his farm in that summer rates are 13c kwh at home here so...off they will
go soon to colohub...all together 10 titans and now 2 L3's hosted thru him.

Thus I just got these 2 L3's on my SPECULATION that LTC will HOLD at above $6 more or less...thus even worse case with difficulty rise etc...I THINK it will ROI in less then a year.

What my REAL bet is ..is that LTC will pump to match some of the other more 'sketchy' imho alt coins above 11 bucks...and thus want to get equipment NOW before

that happens and nothing asic scrypt wise to be gotten or IF 3 months later is available they have doubled the price to match scrypt pow coins value increase.

Also I paid TODAY. He turned both on TODAY...thus no waiting, no shipping, no psu..etc etc as the OP states in this thread...

Anyway my bet.....and for those that don't know me ..check out my trusted member rating and comments.....that should put you at ease..if not from me
at least from the folk on profile that have dealt with me in the past.....heck I even held equip at the last A4 group buy (ask longsnowsm the op of that group buy)

Anyway..snap them up....I don't think this deal is gonna last long....really look at the details of what he is offering.....

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
isoneguy

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:30:25 PM

Ordered 2 without hosting...Will post feedback once they arrive.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:08:31 PM

Welcome to the "ltc price better hold over $6 club" (we need a logo) Smiley

Pump ltc so I can nostalgically regret not gettin 4 of them 🤔

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Maxumark (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:14:38 PM

Now 4 Sold! 6 Left.

isoneguy

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

Lol $6? You set your standards about $90 too low.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

Lol $6? You set your standards about $90 too low.

I sir hope you are correct...but I was mining KNC Titans when the price of LTC dumped to $1.80...I am a miserable, scar'd and fretful individual as a result. Smiley

Pesimist: Plan for the worst ..if you are wrong you are pleasantly surprised....you sir will be annoyed if LTC gets to $89.99 Smiley

isoneguy

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:10:32 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 04:32:30 AM by isoneguy

I sir hope you are correct...but I was mining KNC Titans when the price of LTC dumped to $1.80

I remember when BTC dropped to $40 after the gox tragedy. I could regret not buying a large amount too...but in the present, to paraphrase another:

You're still in the "activity which must not be named".
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:59:01 AM

I sir hope you are correct...but I was mining KNC Titans when the price of LTC dumped to $1.80

I remember when BTC dropped to $40 after the gox tragedy. I could regret not buying a large amount too...but in the present, to paraphrase another:

You're still in the "activity which must not be named".

NOTE: to those keeping score just got my 3rd on the hosting deal. So another L3 is now off the market Smiley

..just confirmed up from my 2 L3's of yesterday to 3 L3's now Smiley (silly hobby) Smiley

Well...drank the kool-aid......seems everything is going to go to colo-hub now...all now 3800 mh will be there (frigging scrypt pow better hold together damn it)  

No titans in basement soon....no whrily fan noises and blinky LCD's....only thing down in the basement to watch soon is the bitseed v2 bitcoin node with its
blinky lights...not sure what I'm going to do without the evil knc titans in basement to babysit ..they tried to brick themselves often...something do....

this is gonna be bad.....so bad.....asic addiction withdrawl.....(sigh) .....forced to log on remotely and watch them via GUI etc....damn asic peeper I will become! ack!

Need some more x11 folks making equip with like a waiting list I can snag..baikal etc....like the KNC Jupiter way of 1st orders in 2013..they made a list you got a number

then they gave you dibs in the order in which you got your number....alas....all on the www site..very civilzed...just fighting to get in to get on the list ..no lag lock up
hitting the sweden site Smiley You got an email when your number came up and hell they even used paypal....and cc...sigh Sad

need more varied asic equip to buy...but missed X11 boat ....this deal is the only thing I can get immediately that (again if my $6 floor makes sense for LTC) now.....that with my $6 LTC bet
that makes any kind of sense....mainly from the hash rate return replacement hash that is offered. ..if you have to send a bitmain L3 in for repairs..and the fact you don't have to wait a month ($350 this month, I will save not waiting this month, as we speak if the $7 price holds) ....like them 'instant' turn on the miner's monthly mine now,  discount Smiley

so 'sucked' back into scrypt pow mining again.....ack!  

pump baby pump .......asic gambling again........ Wink

wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:11:00 PM

I'd like 2 for 12 months hosted.

Maxumark (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:05:48 PM

SPECIAL PRICE ENDS TODAY AT 11:59 CENTRAL US TIME.

Or until they are gone.

At a family thing for the afternoon.
Send me a PM if you are interested. I think they will be all sold today.
I will reserve the units in the order of the PMs I am sent while I am gone today.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:02:10 AM

Grab'd a 4th hosting. Damn this is frigging addicting.

Now out of money. Perfect 👌 timing end of sale 🎱

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: