Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstamp ATH 1180$ and rising!!!  (Read 670 times)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:26:24 PM

2017 bubble has officially begun now. Prepare for mainstream news next week, FOMO, my prediction of 5000$ BTC is manifesting.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahab_Hunter_of_BearWhale

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

Bitfinex recently hit 1186 : D
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:58:25 PM

I saw that incoming.
LAst time I was paying somebody outta my wallet I seen it at $1178 and gone WTF is going on now?
China exchanges exploded or a flash flood in some place that is causing the FUD to frag the price all this time OR WHAT?!

This is insane price surge.
I have never in all my life ever dreamt of seeing this with my god-loving eyes before! Shocked
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:05:53 PM

Satoshi must be celebrating right about now! good for him, but now there is a foot on the brake and holding this machine to take off, miners not activating segwit. we need to sail in oceans please stop keeping bitcoin at bay.

🖤😏
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 11:18:36 PM

Satoshi must be celebrating right about now! good for him, but now there is a foot on the brake and holding this machine to take off, miners not activating segwit. we need to sail in oceans please stop keeping bitcoin at bay.

segwit must not be activated!!! It is a trojan horse designed to obfuscate the source code of Bitcoin deliberately so that only a select few would be able to post further changed to Bitcoin. If you care about Bitcoin REJECT SEGWIT. There are way better alternatives out there. SegWit is funded by banksters and their agenda is to gradually gain control over Bitcoin.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:37:37 PM

Did we ever left the bubble of 2016 at the end of the year? This seems like the same song second verse,  at the time the bulls decided to call it a day and grab their profits but now it seems there is no way to stop bitcoin and new all time highs.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:45:11 PM

segwit must not be activated!!! It is a trojan horse designed to obfuscate the source code of Bitcoin deliberately so that only a select few would be able to post further changed to Bitcoin. If you care about Bitcoin REJECT SEGWIT. There are way better alternatives out there. SegWit is funded by banksters and their agenda is to gradually gain control over Bitcoin.

No SegWit until we have a clear solution to the decentralized routing problem (good luck with that).  Without efficient decentralized routing, SegWit turns into a hub and spoke model.  Guess who will be the hubs?

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

Your prediction of $5000 btc?Really?
Wow,you are very optimistic.I really doubt that the price will reach $2000 at the end of the year.
Is this a stable increase of the price or just a speculation bubble?
What is causing the price to increase?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

i would not get overexcited as usual to only discover that i was only a delusional, when the dump will begin again

a reasonable target is now 1500, or the next mental barrier, i can safely say that there will be a play in the $1200-$1500 range

i understand that here the big pump is always possible, but if we can really go that high it will fall even quickly later, i don't like that, but i guess it's good if you can predict it and sell at the top...
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:11:52 AM

i would not get overexcited as usual to only discover that i was only a delusional, when the dump will begin again

a reasonable target is now 1500, or the next mental barrier, i can safely say that there will be a play in the $1200-$1500 range

i understand that here the big pump is always possible, but if we can really go that high it will fall even quickly later, i don't like that, but i guess it's good if you can predict it and sell at the top...
The price surge has been too fast for my taste but there seems to be nothing that can stop this train right now. The test at the all time high has been done and I guess it is only a matter of time before we reach that $1500 you are talking about. If ever that is the case, I might just buy a few and see where it takes me. I just hope it is not something that will be done too soon as another massive sell off might occur, then.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 09:21:52 AM

Okey let me correct: although the bubble started in 2016, it is officially confirmed as of yesterday when we established a new ATH. Before yesterday there was still chance for a bearish double top. It is known from the history of cryptocurrency bubbles that whenever the old ATH gets surpassed the market goes crazy and full blown FOMO kicks in. It has always been like that, very profitable if you can spot these opportunities. It is safe to buy bitcoins or any altcoin immediately after the old ATH is broken because it will rise a lot after that.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

A big pump really?
Don't know, the up trend has been rather slow
If it was a pump that was a slow but powerful one!
Usually pumps go much faster no? This seems... Natural and stable to me :/

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:28:42 AM

A big pump really?
Don't know, the up trend has been rather slow
If it was a pump that was a slow but powerful one!
Usually pumps go much faster no? This seems... Natural and stable to me :/

Amph is simply wrong here. I am here since 2011. I have personally witnessed all the big bubbles except the first one. ATH territory is where shit goes crazy. Expect 10x returns in a couple of months. People who are sceptical during ATH times are simply inexperienced. They don't have first hand experience with Bitcoin bubbles. Don't listen to them, they are the guys who later become sore duckfuckers because they sold all their coins at 50$ when BTC was heading for 270$. Same here, if you sell at 5000$ you will probably end up regretting it for the rest of your life.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: