Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bill Gates or Zuckerberg buy Bitcoin  (Read 4406 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

They are two of the people who are the richest people in the world, especially Bill Gates. Though these two, Mark Zuckerburg and Bill Gates will never be buying bitcoin unless they want to or they piqued their interest in this digital currency. They are billionaires and dont need to be affiliated with other currencies online.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:58:25 PM

If Bill Gates and Zuckerberg buy bitcoin for sure the bitcoin price will pump very high because this two people are billionaire like Bill Gates the #1 richest in the world if decide to invest bitcoin I think millions of dollars so the price increase. But I don't think this people are spent time with this kind of online business because they have their own business in online.
JGoRed

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:34:31 AM

Bitcoin has a Market Cap of 19 billion so that means all bitcoin in circulation at that moment are worth 19 billion??

Bill Gates has a fortune of what 60 billion and zuckerberg approximatly 40 billion, i know they dont just have that mney laying around but assume zuckerberg would sell of all of his facebook shares and buys off as many bitcoins as he can for his money (40 billion) could he just buy all of them.

of course he wouldnt just buy them all at once and he for sure wouldnt sell all his facebook shares all at once but we assume he switches his facebook shares over a period of a few years all in crypto

could he just buy all of them??

He can only buy coins from people willing to sell them (he's not getting mine). Besides, once somebody tries to do this the market would either crash or skyrocket. Last, I'm not sure exactly what somebody would gain by owning all Bitcoins.
mrbitcoin2017

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

:)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Bill Gates Grin

Sultank

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:14:08 PM

They cannot because if they try buying large amounts at the current price, they will end up increasing the price, thus the marketcap making it impossible for them to buy all the coins.
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:19:13 AM

i think posible wahtever anything posible buy bitcoin

but if want about crypto coin i think bill gates or zukenberg can create new crypto coin
katakuri

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:12:56 AM

Thats not possible, coz gates and zuckerberg is in the another category of business
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 09:41:38 AM

No he won't because he is already so rich that he will die before he can exhaust all his waste should he decides to retire and spend money big time everyday

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:57:48 AM

Bill Gates is Already No 1 Rich of world I think why he invest and earn money from sites
Yes, that is true. I think no longer need to make an investment. His money will not run out until his grandchildren later.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:16:16 AM

Theoretically possible but everyone would know about it. Their wealth is held in MicroSoft and FaceBook shares once they sell it will send red flags in the tech world.

matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

Why would they do that? Do they have enough money to buy up all bitcoins to be sold on the market, but it will lead to the fact that their real money will become virtual. I think it's stupid. Much more profitable to invest in production that will make money in the long run. For example, the development of alternative energy.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:59:40 AM

I guess they can buy bitcoin because they have lot of money, the question are
1. Are community will allow it
2. What happen with bitcoin price after they buy bitcoin
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

How does he even want to achieve that? Sure they can decide to buy as much as they can but not everything. But what is he looking for? They have enough money to go around. Unless they want to run a bitcoin charity program which I must
sure be one of the beneficiaries.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

Well, the Twinkelvoss twins are some of the most wealthy Bitcoin owners, who believed in this technology many years ago. Thus, I think Zuck won't buy Bitcoin... (just joking because of the Facebook's early years lawsuit  Grin)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:29:39 AM

Bitcoin has a Market Cap of 19 billion so that means all bitcoin in circulation at that moment are worth 19 billion??

Bill Gates has a fortune of what 60 billion and zuckerberg approximatly 40 billion, i know they dont just have that mney laying around but assume zuckerberg would sell of all of his facebook shares and buys off as many bitcoins as he can for his money (40 billion) could he just buy all of them.

of course he wouldnt just buy them all at once and he for sure wouldnt sell all his facebook shares all at once but we assume he switches his facebook shares over a period of a few years all in crypto

could he just buy all of them??

Technically they can, though i don't think these rich people would bother doing that. They're already filthy rich and i don't think it's logical to sell all your shares and invest solely on bitcoin. They've come to that point in their lives because they're good at making decisions with their money so i don't think they'd risk their current statuses for this

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:07:44 AM

Maybe yes maybe no. No one knows if bill gates and zuckerberg invest thir money in bitcoin. But if they invest for sure they did not show the public and they keep secret. Bill gates is number 1 rich in the world I think even bitcoin he know also this and I hope tjis two man invest in bitcoin if its happen for sure the price will be going to high and many people invest also so the price continue increasing.
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:18:59 AM

I Think they have already converted there money in Bitcoins
paned12

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:19:52 AM

No even tho yahoo buy it but mark didn't sell it to yahoo so even billgates can't buy facebook.
Melis

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:04:36 AM

Yes they can, why not?
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

Maybe yes maybe no. No one knows if bill gates and zuckerberg invest thir money in bitcoin. But if they invest for sure they did not show the public and they keep secret. Bill gates is number 1 rich in the world I think even bitcoin he know also this and I hope tjis two man invest in bitcoin if its happen for sure the price will be going to high and many people invest also so the price continue increasing.
Elon musk puts his money in new technologies. Why do you think that bill gates or mark Zuckerberg is stupid. They have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of their days. Perhaps it would be preferable to also leave their mark in the history of environmental energy to earn additional millions in currency speculation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: