Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bill Gates or Zuckerberg buy Bitcoin  (Read 4406 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:03:56 PM

I Think they have already converted there money in Bitcoins

Not everything, but yes they do hold bitcoins and may never reveal them to others. If they disclose that then there will be a huge pump in the market.
IMO Elon musk is investing into bitcoins secretly from years.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:36:10 PM

Bill Gates has already spoken great things about bitcoin in the past and as a technology enthusiast i am sure he might have invested in it at least to test how things work and only he could testify how much coin he has purchased and that will be the case with Zuckerberg.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:46:03 PM

Well he can only buy my stash of coins if I decide to sell them to him.  Same for any of us here.  If a guy like that decided to do what you suggested the price of coins would be millions each by the time the last 20% of the blockchain became his.  For me personally, such a "dream" would make me an instant multi multi millionare.  If only he would go for it, but he won't!  The other reality is that a move like that would probably crash the entire scheme.

I agree if there was agresive buying by just 40 billion the price would skyrocket. So there is no way!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:58:14 PM

Of course they can buy them, which makes you think they do not have? Wink
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

How do you know they have'nt bought yet? They probably make some investment in blockchain tech.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:44:38 PM

they never think to buy it, cause they already have a lots of money from facebook and microsoft
Alif Mahardika

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

in a fact, both of them not rich than king salman. if bitcoin on sell, for king salman prize like that not really expensive.
NaimaKlip

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:32:15 PM

He can invest in other things, he has already life solved. So there's no a strong reason to buy them all.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:24:40 PM

Bitcoin has a Market Cap of 19 billion so that means all bitcoin in circulation at that moment are worth 19 billion??

Bill Gates has a fortune of what 60 billion and zuckerberg approximatly 40 billion, i know they dont just have that mney laying around but assume zuckerberg would sell of all of his facebook shares and buys off as many bitcoins as he can for his money (40 billion) could he just buy all of them.

of course he wouldnt just buy them all at once and he for sure wouldnt sell all his facebook shares all at once but we assume he switches his facebook shares over a period of a few years all in crypto

could he just buy all of them??

Of course, we know for sure Bill Gates & Mark Zuckerberg have both invested in Bitcoins but there's no way that this guys will sell-up their shares of their own companies for Bitcoin because if they do so they may loose control of their companies (board of executives) which they may probably avoid doing so. They may be invested very heavily on Bitcoin but they'll never sell-up their shares for Bitcoin for sure.
Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

all that bitcoin isn't availalbe for them to buy. The one's on exchanges are only the Bitcoins people are willing to sell, most people don't even want to sell.. that would drive down prices and everyone would lose
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

Ofcourse they buy bitcoins too. Bill Gates was once interviewed regarding Bitcoin. He said.. No one could stop Bitcoin. Infact Microsoft has partnered with Stratis and Sys. Meaning microsoft believes in the crypto currency technology. Regarding FB owner, I'm sure he has Bitcoins too, but I dont have proofs.

Bitcoin has a Market Cap of 19 billion so that means all bitcoin in circulation at that moment are worth 19 billion??

Bill Gates has a fortune of what 60 billion and zuckerberg approximatly 40 billion, i know they dont just have that mney laying around but assume zuckerberg would sell of all of his facebook shares and buys off as many bitcoins as he can for his money (40 billion) could he just buy all of them.

of course he wouldnt just buy them all at once and he for sure wouldnt sell all his facebook shares all at once but we assume he switches his facebook shares over a period of a few years all in crypto

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

Anyone can buy bitcoins as long as they have the wallet to store the coins Cheesy and im pretty ssure bill gates didnt buy any bitcoin but he mine Cheesy thats why he is supporting the power of bitcoin and he knows the effect of this in his business .. i think berg and gates have bitcoins and not just that its a huge amount .. i do believe !! because they do believe in bitcoin!!
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:14:35 PM

Roll Eyes
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:35:35 PM

Of course, they could. They have a lot of money to buy for it. And because it's an investment, I honestly bet they would.
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:10:20 PM

Even with their fortunes they could not buy all the bitcoin...mathematically it would be very difficult and economically it would not make sense...in turn it would probably lead to financial ruin.

When these guy buy stocks (like Buffett, etc) they buy it slowly, quietly, over time; so the price doesn't shoot up.

It would makes sense to buy SOME...slowly, on dips, etc.
Divyam96

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:33:18 PM

Yes I think so.

hambit2017

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:27:38 PM

yes of course bill gates or any person in the world can buy and sell bitcoin .
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:46:07 PM

who knows? maybe they are holding some bitcoin for now?
they are both already rich so i think if they want to explore something, they will buy it, and we know bitcoin are very popular these days.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:04:05 AM

i bet both of them are already holding it
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:26:55 AM

I think both of them can buy bitcoin. In their current status as billionaire they can buy a bunch of bitcoins if they want to , but on the other hand maybe they holding some of bitcoins and investing them in a bitcoin company. Or they just selling it to profit more millions of dollars. But they can't buy all of the bitcoins alone. If both of the share equally to buy all the bitcoins they sure will.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: