Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Visio.wtf - ultimate video streaming & sharing platform  (Read 4630 times)
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

no escrow, no party  Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 04:51:50 PM

dev wants to follow vidz which wasn't even very successful, they pumped it on yobit and now still has a price of 250sats. this VISIO will be no different to it but may even be worse because of no escrow. this dev may just run away without even distributing the coins. good luck and you have been warned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:06:35 PM

dev wants to follow vidz which wasn't even very successful, they pumped it on yobit and now still has a price of 250sats. this VISIO will be no different to it but may even be worse because of no escrow. this dev may just run away without even distributing the coins. good luck and you have been warned.

Visio was a blogging platform that existed in 2014 and diseased from being ignored to death. I cant see the connection between vidz and visio ico, anyways yobit icos are shit and are coming from the same money sucking crater where inattentive idiots tend to fall every new moon. It seems like late innings to bring all this crap up again.

Ihavearealjob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:06:54 PM

ICO starting in 6 hrs guys.

dont we need a wallet?
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

Visio was a blogging platform that existed in 2014 and diseased from being ignored to death. I cant see the connection between vidz and visio ico, anyways yobit icos are shit and are coming from the same money sucking crater where inattentive idiots tend to fall every new moon. It seems like late innings to bring all this crap up again.

the connection between the two is that no one cares for both of them.

dont we need a wallet?

no wallet and yet they are starting thier ico. thats something to worry because you are not going to receive any of your coins. thruth is that you can't even dump it because it doesn't exist at all. they can't even prove it exist and yet they are trying to scam people to buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

dont we need a wallet?

no wallet and yet they are starting thier ico. thats something to worry because you are not going to receive any of your coins. thruth is that you can't even dump it because it doesn't exist at all. they can't even prove it exist and yet they are trying to scam people to buy.

Proof?  chain.visio.wtf .. enough?
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

dont we need a wallet?

Proof?  chain.visio.wtf .. enough?

you'd have to prove you will distribute the coins yet. else it will just be like tokes and ark. if you can't have en escrow do it on an exchange where investors get the coins on the exchange.
coz up to now i don't think you have impressed anyone. you still look like you will run btc amounting just 0.1 btc  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinadvisor

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:49:49 PM

Credibility of team..... We are good team.

What a joke. Could a mod just ban this nonsense.
Selerius

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

Very important question:

What happens if you receive much less than your 75 Btc goal?

I don't mind much the absence of an escrow, as I know that an escrow is no protection anyway when anybody can get a generic clone coin for a fraction of a Btc from a walletbuilders service -- it is always how hard and well the developer works in other ways that matters.

But no escrow will turn off other potential investors, so it is really unclear how much you will get.  I don't know that a whitepaper is strictly needed, but it helps show that a project has had serious effort already put into its details.

Second question:

If your plan is to launch the IPFS platform website on March 5th, when the ICO might last up until that exact day, then you apparently don't need ICO funds to do that initial part.

So, if that website launch date is realistic, why wouldn't you simply have the ICO extend several days beyond it, to get what might be far more funds after having more of a demonstration?  What if that made the difference between getting 15 Btc and getting 75 Btc?  I have seen some legitimate businesses be oddly careless in ICO planning, so it is not just you, but still I wonder.

I have not got around yet to completing other research like your post history and everything else I can find, but, by default, I don't have much else to evaluate or go on for your skills at business planning.

My gut feeling is that I don't think you are a scammer, but I wonder if you could get insufficient ICO funds and fail by accident.
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:28:01 PM

Very important question:

What happens if you receive much less than your 75 Btc goal?

I don't mind much the absence of an escrow, as I know that an escrow is no protection anyway when anybody can get a generic clone coin for a fraction of a Btc from a walletbuilders service -- it is always how hard and well the developer works in other ways that matters.

But no escrow will turn off other potential investors, so it is really unclear how much you will get.  I don't know that a whitepaper is strictly needed, but it helps show that a project has had serious effort already put into its details.

Second question:

If your plan is to launch the IPFS platform website on March 5th, when the ICO might last up until that exact day, then you apparently don't need ICO funds to do that initial part.

So, if that website launch date is realistic, why wouldn't you simply have the ICO extend several days beyond it, to get what might be far more funds after having more of a demonstration?  What if that made the difference between getting 15 Btc and getting 75 Btc?  I have seen some legitimate businesses be oddly careless in ICO planning, so it is not just you, but still I wonder.

I have not got around yet to completing other research like your post history and everything else I can find, but, by default, I don't have much else to evaluate or go on for your skills at business planning.

My gut feeling is that I don't think you are a scammer, but I wonder if you could get insufficient ICO funds and fail by accident.

Do you think 75 BTC is 75 dollars? That's $ 90000, my friend. You have forgotten that you have 10 million Visio available to the developer.
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:08:58 PM

Hey Guys

Visio is built by the community for the community. A few of us who were the only ones left trying to prop up Vidz during the time it was abandoned realized the potential of a decentralized development community operating on a strong IPFS layer.

Sindren is a fantastic dev who has shown an unreal amount of commitment. Our validation of his skills was complete when he finished the wallet based media player, encrypted messaging for Vidz even though he had little incentive to do so etc. There were a lot of features that we did not release for Vidz that would have generally increased the price tremendously.

After see signs that it wasn't going to get better with vidz we realized that we were beating a dead horse and were wasting time and money when the community chose to focus only on the absence of the dev.

This ICO had tremendous amount of demand despite the efforts taken to deter people from taking risk.

Everyone should just wait until the 5th and see proof of work for themselves.

Devils Advokat Job is done here. It was a great ride guys.

I will now go back into the shadows.  Kiss
arestrader

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:12:13 PM

75 btc has been reached, please STOP DEPOSIT! ICO IS OVER!
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:17:08 PM

Hey Guys

Visio is built by the community for the community. A few of us who were the only ones left trying to prop up Vidz during the time it was abandoned realized the potential of a decentralized development community operating on a strong IPFS layer.

Sindren is a fantastic dev who has shown an unreal amount of commitment. Our validation of his skills was complete when he finished the wallet based media player, encrypted messaging for Vidz even though he had little incentive to do so etc. There were a lot of features that we did not release for Vidz that would have generally increased the price tremendously.

After see signs that it wasn't going to get better with vidz we realized that we were beating a dead horse and were wasting time and money when the community chose to focus only on the absence of the dev.

This ICO had tremendous amount of demand despite the efforts taken to deter people from taking risk.

will see you dude

history in making again

arestrader

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:21:56 PM

THE SHOW MUST GO ON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4HD5Cfk3VA

VISIO SLACK CHANNEL

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA
Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:32:23 PM

Hey Guys

What an amazing and professional dev you have brought Cheesy VisioWiLLfuckVidzandNovusXXXZnNkec  103

http://chain.visio.wtf/rich.php

I'm amazed devil you would support someone who's so unprofessional given how professional you tried to be with vidz, this not only shows that the dev is arrogant but unprofessional as well and this will turn to shit in a very short time.

No escrow, fantastic dev (LOL) no creativity, no community. I'M OUT.
sagicoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

You're saying the ICO is over one day before it's due to start?  Roll Eyes

ICO will start 27th of Feb and will end when 75btc will be reached or 5th of Mar

Menereron

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:42:51 PM

You're saying the ICO is over one day before it's due to start?  Roll Eyes

ICO will start 27th of Feb and will end when 75btc will be reached or 5th of Mar

lmao, show proof of raised funds or have accusations following you shady fucks all the way to no credibility. Losers get rekt on vidz and then ban together to try rek the commnuity, I won't stand for this shit! You have my attention fuckers.
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:46:40 PM

THAX all, ico is over. 75 btc has been reached in less than 3mins. There will be ann in few hrs.
Ihavearealjob

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:46:49 PM

Hey Guys

I've been reading your posts.  I have to say you stand out as well spoken and articulate.  Happy to see you brought your efforts to visio.  
Menereron

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:50:24 PM

THAX all, ico is over. 75 btc has been reached in less than 3mins. There will be ann in few hrs.

Then the time stamps will show deposits to the ico address at such time. I will wait a few hours to see this before I warn everyone of your scammy shit. Devil this is not the way and I will not let you hurt the community you dirtball scammer. Mark my words!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: