Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:02:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet - What would you like to see / have?  (Read 473 times)
MaZyGer (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:55:03 PM

Hello everybody,

I have a friend which has an another friend (sounds crazy I know) who is writing an Bitcoin / Satoshi faucet website. He told me his friend is almost finished. The basics things are working. But his friend want include more things to make it attractive. They want to focus more on the community but also wants some features / 0ideas. So I came here with the idea to ask for them.

Right know what he told me what his faucet has / will have:

Claim every 5 min
- You are able to collect every 5 min. If you do not claim it will grow little bit up to one hour.. after one hour it will stay at the same value (actually I am not sure how this is calculated.. by time or by value). BUT 5 min is most effective earn, if you claim later it will have decreased value and not like every 5 min. For example(my examples, not officially):
5 min = 50 Sat,
10 min = 75 Sat -> You see only 25 Sat next 5 min.

Affiliate bonus
- Give your friend the link and if he claims/earns so you earn too. I think it was like 50% I am not sure.

Daily first claim bonus
- If you claim for first time for the day so you get little more Smiley

Loyality Daily bonus
- If you come next day too so you get 1% more, and day after 2% and so on. If not it will be reseted to 0

Loyality Lifetime bonus
- This is something like if you claim more you will earn more for ever. For example if you claim 1000 times (because you came back for 1000 times) you will earn 50% more after the 1000. This is just my example.. I don't know the real numbers

Chatbox
- Allow to chat with other faucet user in realtime.

Many transparency things
- From my understanding they want to add many numbers, charts to make important things visible. Example highest earn, number of claims, number of payouts, number of user and so an. I saw a picture. They did not add much but looks good and I am sure more will come soon.

What they do plan BUT not sure to implement it because of costs / time. They need to calculate first and implement later

Affiliate Level 2 bonus
- This means if your invited friend will get a friend too.. so you earn by them both. They are not sure if this will work because of costs - earning. To balance it they would need to make earnings smaller but you would earn so much with few affiliates Smiley

Lottery (my idea)
- If you are a lucky guy or girl (or I am Cheesy) so you can use lottery and earn more. Lottery will give ALWAYS a winner.
How this works: You buy a ticket which costs some satoshi and you get few numbers. Also another person gets a ticket and numbers. So there is 50 / 50 chance to win. This means always someone wins. Ticket costs will be splitted into the pool(50%) and service fee (50%). The fee looks high but will help faucet in bad days. Tell me what you think about it. It is too much? Ticket costs are unknown now.

I hope I did not forget something.
So what do you think guys? Do you have any suggestion, ideas what you would like to see?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:45:24 PM

It looks interesting. It looks that reward system will be similar like on moonbit.co.in. 50 satoshi every 5 minutes is good reward. In one hour it's possible to earn 600 satoshi.
50% referral commission is generous and I also like idea of daily claim bonus. Daily loyalty bonus is also good thing. Loyalty lifetime bonus sounds to good to be true.
Chatbox is useful thing I think.
2 level affiliate bonus good for users, but it can be hard to pay, it can be too expensive for faucet.
Lottery - lets say that ticket costs 1000 satoshi. 50% is fee, so 500 satoshi goes to prize pool. Another users buys ticket - another 50% as fee and 500 satoshi to prize pool. So, the lottery prize is 1000 satoshi and if user win, he only receive 1000 satoshi what he spent for the ticket.
I think for faucet is also important - low payout treshold, or make payments bia microwallets like Faucethub or ePay.

MaZyGer (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:44:09 PM

In one hour it's possible to earn 600 satoshi.
Wow do you get this in moonbit? I am at moonbit too but I get after one hour 126 satoshis and 5 min are 23 satoshis.
And yes true issue with lottery but they could do make minimum count of people/tickets needed to start it.

Oh I forget to say, they use Coinbase as Wallet Provider. So everybody from coinbase can request instant payouts. But I will tell them about faucethub and epay

Thank you for you time and for your thoughts and ideas
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 12:51:08 AM

In one hour it's possible to earn 600 satoshi.
Wow do you get this in moonbit? I am at moonbit too but I get after one hour 126 satoshis and 5 min are 23 satoshis.
No, I can't get such amount in moonbit faucet. I said that will be possible to earn such amount on your friend faucet, if reward will be 50 satoshi every 5 minutes Smiley

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:54:31 AM

Most professional faucet/dice site is definitely freebitco.in and freedogeco.in. If I have the knowledge to make such a professional site I would make FreeLisk.io or .com cause the popularity of lisk will start to grow and it will be in top 5 in a year or two!
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

How are you going to finance your faucet? As far as I know, Adsense has banned faucets from it's program, so you will have to use lower-paying bitcoin ads, and you need hundreds of thousands of pageviews in order to generate enough profit...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:13:20 AM

I like faucet site or another visitor about faucet is same for me
1. high reward every claim
2. only few advertise and without popup advertise
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:13:01 PM

I want faucet that lasted fast,at least two minutes in duration claim,the most important faucet without scam

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████