Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Bitcoin (2000-3000$) Worths 1 Carat Diamond - Don't Sell Your Bitcoins  (Read 3219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 08:21:35 PM

Actually if the things continue to go well as we see since december, the price of bitcoin could reach the $3000 mark this year. A thing to consider, past performances are not predictive of future performances. We can scan the waves of graphic analysis or the crystal ball, the result will be the same.If all traders are looking at the same crystal ball, we can even say that
I could not imagine that the price can be touch in $3000 value this year in own speculation its impossible to happen since bitcoin has only slow movement of the price increase unlike in 2013 that has large spike due to many users and holders of bitcoin we can not manipulate fast the movement of the price if  someone are planning to buy large amount of bitcoin it can affect a lot in the bitcoin price.
For now we are seeing the price is high and increasing nearly $1200 it doesn't mean that the price will touch in $2k or $3k value. possible $1400 that i think possible price..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

1 Bitcoin worth is 2000-3000$ like 1 carat diamond.

I created this thread to ask why it's better to not sell your Bitcoins?
It's been 3 weeks that I started to save some few of bitcoins up to now because I do believed a months from now  bitcoin will be double or more to your investment. So it is very much to save more, And bitcoin now is leveled already as more than gold.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

Honestly I am very depressed with this price hike and every time I get notification about another price up,I get more upset.Know why ?Because I never cared to hold my btc and keep spending or converting them to fiat every time I get some.I am not a big exchange owner or a miner who has an uninterrupted income of bitcoin.
I have learnt that for a small time btc earner like me,holding is the best option.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:29:23 PM

I don't really see how 1 Bitcoin is worth 2-3k? Right now it is only worth about 1.2k, not even that much. If it did reach about 3k, that would be great because 1 carat of diamond costs around that price for the lower quality. The price of 1 carat can go all the way up to about 30k for the best quality. So it would definitely not be the right choice to sell your Bitcoin. Bitcoin is doing extremely well this year and it will most likely continue its great streak throughout the year. If you sell now, you could lose out on a lot of profit.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:37:00 PM

dude just look at the marketcap, it's a joke yet, bitcoin should be worth in the hunderd billion at least not 20B or less, the price will be much higher

current value is still the beginning, people are still not aware about the limited supply of bitcoin, i see users on the web thinking that bitcoin can 't grow because it is unlimited

probably the rumors about removing the 21M cap created some confusion

Exactly. Bitcoin should be worth a lot more than what it is right now, and I’d say it needs at least 5 more years for it to mature and scale, to reach higher price levels.

If it remains with its limited supply of 21 million coins in existence, then it would increase in value over the years as each halving event comes up to decrease the block reward. In addition to that, if Bitcoin finally gets to scale (either by increasing block size or approval of SegWit or even Bitcoin Unlimited) it would attract even more people into it, making its value rise even more.

Only time will tell what will happen with Bitcoin's future. In the meantime, you should always protect your investment, not leaving all your eggs in one basket (investing only in Bitcoin). Spread your investment into different assets and you'll be fine. Just my opinion.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:10:06 PM

Usually I used to convert my bitcoins to fiat currency but now started to hold the currency because i realised that bitcoin price can go further high.But again nobody knows what will be its price tomorrow because its price is highly volatile.But  I dont think it will reach 3000 dollars very soon. If any government puts a ban , thats it. Its price will crash.So I wont hold my bitcoins for a long period.So when I feel It reached its saturation point I will sell it.
agatha818

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:32:40 AM

will definitely not sell my bitcoin, im saving my bitcoin and wait until it reach 10k and buy bitcoin whenever the price goes down,
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:38:24 AM

As I proposed before, perhaps it is good to start a BTC<->diamond exchange... Many girls will then join the bitcoin craze as bitcoin will then equal to diamond.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:53:21 AM

That will be nice if the price will go up to that price. But i dont really think that will happen soon. J dont see any significant sign that the price will to that amount. Maybe 1-3 years i think theres a possibility that could happen. But bitcoin is volatile. I believe that price is achievable. But it takes time to achieve that price. It takes a lot of courage at patience if you want to achieve that.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:09:56 AM

I believe the op was saying. But it will not happen too soon. For me, it will take years to reach that price. But anything can happen to the price. Bitcoin is very unpredictable. I really like to see that the price will reach that price. But seems very impossible to reach or achieve that price. Anyone can have their own predictions. But only time will tell.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:26:30 AM

I just read an interesting article on diamonds in The Economist, the financial magazine form the UK.

It seems that a number of analysts are BEARISH on diamonds, both in price as well as the business itself.  There is a huge diamond in northern Canada (very remote) that is just cranking up production, it will be one of the very largest in the world.  Russia already produces more diamonds than traditional leader South Africa.

And synthetic diamonds each year get a little cheaper and little higher quality.

I agree: stick with Bitcoin.  If you like valuable hard assets, go with gold instead.
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:44:14 PM

Usually I used to convert my bitcoins to fiat currency but now started to hold the currency because i realised that bitcoin price can go further high.But again nobody knows what will be its price tomorrow because its price is highly volatile.But  I dont think it will reach 3000 dollars very soon. If any government puts a ban , thats it. Its price will crash.So I wont hold my bitcoins for a long period.So when I feel It reached its saturation point I will sell it.
If you really wanted to make some good profit you can very well follow the market and its development regarding the approval of ETF and once it is approved we would see a new level in the price of bitcoin. I am not sure that any government will put a ban in the growth of bitcoin and if so i am not sure how it will impact the price of the coin.
globe-biz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:14:33 PM

Now $1280 ! Bitcoin should go up because of the rules of supply and demand and bitcoin does not have a cap at 21 million  like a poster above says.A cap is something artificially put there.Bitcoin can not mathematically go more in number than 21 million and that is why the price is going up now more people fighting to get the limited coins drives the price higher and that is also why the price will rise if one of the 3 ETF are approved.The ETF s have to buy 200 million dollars in coins if they are approved and the reason coins are going higher now is because the rumore that the ETF at least one will be approved..This is much different from the us govt that can print paper when ever it wants and the Us dollar really has no value it is just the strong govt structure that lends a value to their paper.
alexalex7

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 08:35:11 PM

Guys, do not panic and sell your Bitcoins. In a few years from now, your coins will be worth much more than it is today.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:55:05 PM

The best strategy for now, Is to save our bitcoin, I don't say save the 100% of our profit, but a part of them. Now, The price is around 1250-1280$, It's such a great amount, so, I think the price will increase more soon. Really, It's time to save and do not sell our bitcoin, because bitcoin is more precious than anything else in financial market.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:59:06 PM

I don't like to advise in such matter since basically it's trading , in the long run bitcoin should worth way more in theory
but even if the price is 10K$ some people will keep saying don't sell it will be 20K soon , and so on  Smiley
voise

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 12:12:00 AM

The only rule you should follow is to sell at a higher price than the one you paid.
In my opinion BTC could be at 10k$ each once it has a bigger user base, a lot of people in developing countries use BTC already as their main currency but everyone's price is based in speculation, including mine.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 12:58:39 AM

Because its price will still go up until it reach its peak, but no one knows how much could it goes up, on what's price would bitcoin stop and will fall down again until its reach its price to the lowest. My friends said to me that the next price of bitcoin would be $1500, and I am waiting for it, that is why I am holding my bitcoin until now, I have just converted some of it, for me to have an allowance for a week.

According to those bitcoin users which are early adopters, they are saying that bitcoins price is like a pyramid, it would keep on going up, and when it did reach its peak, it would continuously fall down like the way its price went up.
vnvizow

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:13:53 AM

Because its price will still go up until it reach its peak, but no one knows how much could it goes up, on what's price would bitcoin stop and will fall down again until its reach its price to the lowest. My friends said to me that the next price of bitcoin would be $1500, and I am waiting for it, that is why I am holding my bitcoin until now, I have just converted some of it, for me to have an allowance for a week.

According to those bitcoin users which are early adopters, they are saying that bitcoins price is like a pyramid, it would keep on going up, and when it did reach its peak, it would continuously fall down like the way its price went up.
Well it's just spikes and troughs, since the last movement is a spike by the Indians buying in we should be expecting a drop soon due to whatever especially with the prices remaining above $1200. Or it will slowly rise to $1500 or whatever, but that's all speculation
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:11:22 AM

Well it's just spikes and troughs, since the last movement is a spike by the Indians buying in we should be expecting a drop soon due to whatever especially with the prices remaining above $1200. Or it will slowly rise to $1500 or whatever, but that's all speculation

speculations might sounds good but truly movements unpredictable eventhough bitcoins is at the peak but theirs a big chances that this current price will rise for more since bitcoins price still kicking up but i'm afraid of the price drop since ETF issue,fuds and speculation is now scattering on all over the bitcoins furom and communities but anyways let see what will happen to it in future since we surely can see some historic news.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███