Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 4537 times)
markamon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

im from Asia and  totally new to bitcoin,....i have zero experience about computer science..is it possible to create a start up company ..and create a new brand of loacl cryptocurency under bitcoin here for the philippines. Im studying now about bitcoin and im happy to know more......how can build a community here in cagayan de oro city..the golden friendship capital Smiley
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

im from Asia and  totally new to bitcoin,....i have zero experience about computer science..is it possible to create a start up company ..and create a new brand of loacl cryptocurency under bitcoin here for the philippines. Im studying now about bitcoin and im happy to know more......how can build a community here in cagayan de oro city..the golden friendship capital Smiley
It is possible to create a start up company and you can really create a local crypto currency if you are a developer but you cannot have a valuation unless it is a good project but there are many alt coins out there and it is really difficult to get to know about all the coins in existence.
The people in Asia accepted bitcoin with both hands because of the price and the lower wage they get in those areas.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

yes  i am also from Asia but not for China, to me i think the use of bitcoin is more in Asia as compare to any other con-tenant, although the Europeon countries are also using bitcoin but still bitcoin is not so much popular there and it will take a lot of time when bitcoin will become more and more popular there. i think there not be a single country where the users of bitcoin will not be present.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:30:46 AM

The link provided is not related to Asia. But I will share what I know here in the Philippines about Bitcoin, since Philippines is an Asian country.
In the beginning of 2017 the central bank of the Philippines talks how to regulate Bitcoin usage. Philippine is a third world country but you can use Bitcoin in some stores like 7/11, Avon and many other merchants are accepting it as a payment. You can buy Bitcoin in some banks here (e.g. PNB, Metrobank, BDO). I don't know what is the situation of Bitcoin in other Asian countries but to think of it Philippines is a third world country. I think Bitcoin is more popular in other Asian countries like Japan Malaysia and China.

dawnasor

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

~snip
Im from the Philippines too.
Central bank of the Philippines is making some regulations that they can monitor Bitcoin but they also recognize that Bitcoin is a currency/crypto currency.
With the help of some companies especially coins.ph ,Bitcoin in the Philippines is no hassle in buying and exchanging Bitcoin to cash.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:15:59 PM

Bitcoin in Asia seems pretty well because in china we all know that there is a lot of investors their and most of them are early bird so i think china is one of the powerful country in Asia and some of the countries that have volume of bitcoin users are tend to use bitcoin as a payment rather than fiat because i believe that some of the countries have stores that accepts bitcoin.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:25:42 PM

Bitcoin in Asia seems pretty well because in china we all know that there is a lot of investors their and most of them are early bird so i think china is one of the powerful country in Asia and some of the countries that have volume of bitcoin users are tend to use bitcoin as a payment rather than fiat because i believe that some of the countries have stores that accepts bitcoin.
Even China is one of the first country know about Bitcoin, there are not many countries in this region seem to like this coin. Look at the chart and you will see, Asia is not a big market. Thailand even bans Bitcoin for no reason

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

If you are talking about the new cryptocurrency that is made within the Philippines then you are probably talking about Pesobit. Pesobit is a new cryptocurrency within that country and that local cryptocurrency can be converted into their local currency. But let us go back to bitcoin, bitcoin on the other hand is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the Philippines and there are even exchanges that makes it easier to convert fiat currency to bitcoins and vice versa.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 01:29:45 PM

~snip
Central bank of the Philippines is making some regulations that they can monitor Bitcoin but they also recognize that Bitcoin is a currency/crypto currency.
With the help of some companies especially coins.ph ,Bitcoin in the Philippines is no hassle in buying and exchanging Bitcoin to cash.

Yeah right, I am surprised when I have heard about this news that the biggest bank in the Philippines are now accepting bitcoin as a payment on every transactions that their customer going to have with them, and I am hoping that the next thing that would happen is that the Government here in the Philippines would approved bitcoin as a currency, I mean it could be use in any transactions, like if we are going to buy goods, or anything that we need in our everyday lives.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:35:03 PM

~snip

Yeah right, I am surprised when I have heard about this news that the biggest bank in the Philippines are now accepting bitcoin as a payment on every transactions that their customer going to have with them, and I am hoping that the next thing that would happen is that the Government here in the Philippines would approved bitcoin as a currency, I mean it could be use in any transactions, like if we are going to buy goods, or anything that we need in our everyday lives.
Are you certain that the bank there accepts bitcoin fully on it's own and not coupled with another payment method like western union or a money order.
Because I find it hard to believe that the government hasn't accepted it as an official currency yet the banks are doing transactions without regulation enforced by the governing bodies. Don't the government own the banks there?
No where else in the world have I heard this they solely accept bitcoin payments and allow you to withdraw fiat money at their countries bank. Not even China allows that and just look at the mess they are in with bitcoin and don't know what to do when it comes to how to use it now. Roll Eyes
Complete chaos there! Tongue

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

Bitcoin really grow in asia, the china, india and indonesia sure is a bitcoin fans, most of the miner came from china and other asia country like japan really show a great interest in bitcoin, bitcoin is very popular in developing country because it offers a great opprtunity as an income and investment
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

Bitcoin is accepted everywhere in the world especially Asia: China,Japan, South Korea, India etc. Bitcoin is big and keeps expanding by the day so just check localbitcoin website for merchants and exchanges closer to your location in Asia.

Yes exactly, Bitcoin was used in Asia particularly in our country and also the countries you've mentioned above. Bitcoin is not only for those people that are not in the field of making exchanging and receiving bitcoin as well as it gives us freedom to share the ideas we have, we can also get ideas to other users here in the forum. Bitcoin nowadays gives a bigger impact in human kind especially in earning extra money. It also a progressive cryptocurrency since it started
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:58:19 PM

Hey,
I just saw a blog http://www.w11stop.com/blog-w11stop/bitcoin-w11stop related to bitcoin and wanted to know is it acceptable in Asia?

Thank You
Yes it is accepted all over Asia except in bangladesh where bitcoin holders are even imprisoned.You would be surprised to know that china is the biggest holder of bitcoins and has large number of bitcoin mining farms in the world.Bitcoin is not declared as illegal in any of the asian countries.Even russia has not banned bitcoins.In india too, Reserve bank has taken desicion to observe virtual currencies and not ban.Bitcoin can be easily bought and sold in any of the localbitcoins of asian countries.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

Bitcoin in Asia especially Japan is most important and rest countries like India Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and Philippines and Indonesia Thailand and Malaysia and Singapore most important for Bitcoin growth and under developing counties like India growth is important due to population
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

Hey,
I just saw a blog http://www.w11stop.com/blog-w11stop/bitcoin-w11stop related to bitcoin and wanted to know is it acceptable in Asia?

Thank You
Bitcoin investments are popular in South Korea and Japan because of Chinese law, so now Chinese investors can only trade privately.
Bountyhunter01

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

Bitcoin is a very biggest to increase our life resources. So,  bitcoinIs mostly ways in asia especially  china,  india,  malesia,  America etc.  Bitcoin is  seems in asia very  preety.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Bitcoin is accepted everywhere in the world especially Asia: China,Japan, South Korea, India etc. Bitcoin is big and keeps expanding by the day so just check localbitcoin website for merchants and exchanges closer to your location in Asia.
Yes, it is accepted in Asia except North Korea because they have own rules and regulations in crypto. North Korea also a communists country must all people have equal income. It is illegal using bitcoin in their country. I belong to democratic country that you can express your feelings publicly, have own free well to make business. We are very lucky of having democratic country. Bitcoin is not illegal but it is not totally accepted in my country.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

Bitcoin is legal in most countries in Asia. But you can’t really use Bitcoin to pay in shops, other than Japan. Other than paying with Bitcoin, it is allowed to trade Bitcoin in most countries.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Hey,

Thank You
I think in asia has started popular bitcoin except north korea maybe in the country have official bitcoin as a means of payment or currency applicable but in my country can not yet as a tool of payment transaction or currency which validated by government
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

Bitcoin is a very biggest to increase our life resources. So,  bitcoinIs mostly ways in asia especially  china,  india,  malesia,  America etc.  Bitcoin is  seems in asia very  preety.
Leave everything just focus on this point that bitcoins are now coming in Asia and there will be a time when China and all other countries of entire world will be legalizingbitcoins and using them as national or legal currency. Like you have said, Korea and Japan are now working on these coins and they are doing much amazing things in this field. So yes bitcoins are spreading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: