Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 4535 times)
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is acceptable in Asia, though only a few merchants in each country accept Bitcoin as a form of currency to purchase their items. However, I believe the number of merchants will continuously grow over the coming years, but at a slow rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

Hey,
I just saw a blog http://www.w11stop.com/blog-w11stop/bitcoin-w11stop related to bitcoin and wanted to know is it acceptable in Asia?

Thank You

Yes bitcoins are accepted in asia especially japan i have red some articles that are saying that bitcoins is highly accepted their even in the market but i do not think that china unbanned bitcoins because i also red some news that china banned bitcoins and all the cryptocurrency before but i dont know now. Also here in our country bitcoins are used by a lot of people even though we do not have some stores that accept bitcoins as a payments we have a bank that accept bitcoins in exchange into real cash so we just need to convert it.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

actually, I don't know what the government will do with bitcoin but I only know that people in asia know bitcoin and they use bitcoin to make money. I think now, people in asia can use bitcoin without worry but I think with the bitcoin price increase, the government asked their people to be careful to invest in bitcoin. maybe in japan and korea, bitcoin is accepted and soon the other country will accept bitcoin too and I think asia will be the biggest bitcoin community in the world.
Sall-Mo

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

BTC has always been a worldwide currency, but in Asia, different countries have different views of BTC. China, the most populous, is now barred from trading BTC, while Japan and South Korea permit it. I think that if China allows BTC transactions, it will greatly promote the development of BTC.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

I cannot confirm every country in Asia accepts Bitcoin as a mode of payment as some countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, India, China have unclear legal acceptance to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. But there are some Asian countries that accept Bitcoin like Korea, Japan, and also my country the Philippines as a mode of payment and also can be legally exchange to other currencies. But the problem here is that it is not yet ideal to use Bitcoin as a mode of payment because of the time needed for it to transfer and also the additional cost involve for transferring the money.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

I cannot confirm every country in Asia accepts Bitcoin as a mode of payment as some countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, India, China have unclear legal acceptance to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. But there are some Asian countries that accept Bitcoin like Korea, Japan, and also my country the Philippines as a mode of payment and also can be legally exchange to other currencies. But the problem here is that it is not yet ideal to use Bitcoin as a mode of payment because of the time needed for it to transfer and also the additional cost involve for transferring the money.

i agree that china recently had to restricts ico and other crypto related services like online exchanges , i dont know the real reason to that on why  they are doing it but it i think crypto doesnt have any bad effects to the country that will adapt it or to the people that will use it.  i also heard latelty that china again has announce that they are now accepting bitcoin or cryptos again and these were also the reason of the recent price hike of bitcoin that results for  him to climb up  to 19 to 20k dolars.
soll-moll

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

Some countries in Asia allow BTC transactions, but not all countries, most of the Asian countries do not use the BTC to make online payments. I think the rapid development of online payment in mainland China!
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:27:15 AM

Hi guys.
I'm in Vietnam. And people not use Bitcoin for payments in my country because it's not accepted by the government
But I think It's very interesting if people use it
akkocoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

Bitcoins are quite common in Asia, such as japan, philliphine, dubai, singapore and indonesia. I do not think you need to worry about Bitcoin being unpopular in Asia.
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

If we look at the sequence of countries in Asia that has dominated the world of cryptocurency is a country that has indeed recognized and legalized the existence of bitcoin in their respective countries, so that growth and development in the country so rapidly that they are able to dominate the world of crypto.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

Hey,
I just saw a blog http://www.w11stop.com/blog-w11stop/bitcoin-w11stop related to bitcoin and wanted to know is it acceptable in Asia?

Thank You

Asia is a continent and there is no central body of some sorts that is governing it. Nor is their any continental government in Asia. There are only different countries and each and every country has its own laws and policies. There are so many countries where Bitcoin and crypto are allowed, some with a little tight regulations. It all depends on the specific countries. There are also countries in Asia where Bitcoin is not allowed at all. Most countries, for example, in the Middle East are not open to Bitcoin.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

I think day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency in Asia. people of China, Japan, Indonesia, India and South Korea randomly using Bitcoin in the current context. but one thing is that Bitcoin is getting accepted on many platforms but not in Asia. China government already has taken some steps regarding this issue so the thinking should be changed. I believe that perception will be changed in the near future.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

not all countries in Asia banned bitcoin, probably many who argue asia banned bitcoin, but in asia most use bitcoin, they make for profit, and for payment there may be only 5-9 countries that legalize bitcoin in his country
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

Hey,

Thank You
BTCitcoin is not accepted in some part of Asia. But there are ways to spend it. You can exchange it to dollars before you can use it. Like in Philippines you need to have wallet that is the best but worst in charges. Coins.ph wallet is the most popular BTCitcoin wallet in Philippines. You need it to cash out your bitcoin into Peso. But I think there are some parts of Asia that accept bitcoin. I read a good news that McDonald will accept BTCitcoin in the future.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:47:58 AM

I am from Philippines, and our government, may not be literally accepted or banned (or maybe soon, will regulate) Cryptocurrency, but they still want us to be careful for using Bitcoin as a currency because of being volatile and not backed up by any central bank. Well, for me, being accepted in Asia is not a bad thing at all.
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

In the Philippines, the bitcoin was not banned and the central bank of the Philippines have a warning to all bitcoin user in the Philippines, be careful in hackers.. Until now the central bank have meeting about bitcoin..  People used bitcoin not only in asia but in whole world.. Students, employees and all other people used bitcoin
veemon34

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

may be that's true, but not all countries in Asia have legal laws for Bitcoin, for example my country(IND/INA)  Embarrasseddoes not yet have a legal regulation on bitcoin
johnlhy251

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

also in philippines.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

I am from Philippines, and our government, may not be literally accepted or banned (or maybe soon, will regulate) Cryptocurrency, but they still want us to be careful for using Bitcoin as a currency because of being volatile and not backed up by any central bank. Well, for me, being accepted in Asia is not a bad thing at all.

This is the most dangerous situation. Just like what happened in my country (India). At first, the government only issued warning regarding the crypto-currency usage. They were saying that we must use crypto at our own risk. But once the prices sky-rocketed, the tone changed. They started sending legal notices to anyone suspected of using Bitcoin.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

This is the most dangerous situation. Just like what happened in my country (India). At first, the government only issued warning regarding the crypto-currency usage. They were saying that we must use crypto at our own risk. But once the prices sky-rocketed, the tone changed. They started sending legal notices to anyone suspected of using Bitcoin.

It is not really said by the government that we should be careful of the bitcoin but a ton of news saying about it, i havent heard about our goverment talking about bitcoins, im also from philippines. Though there are one of a documentation from a channel here in philippines saying that we should be careful of bitcoin because it is scam and there are a lot of fake news about bitcoin. Though i think later on the BSP or our bank will really takes place of the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: