Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Found this HODL snapback haha swagg  (Read 1909 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:05:56 AM

I like it, very creative use of that popular slogan within the community. Where can you find these things? I'm too lazy to google it right now and I would rather see whether or not the company is actually interested in adding to the system rather than just making a quick buck off of the current circumstances.

Of course, that's how business works, so it's not like it's an issue.
earnbitcoins (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:20:55 AM

I like it, very creative use of that popular slogan within the community. Where can you find these things? I'm too lazy to google it right now and I would rather see whether or not the company is actually interested in adding to the system rather than just making a quick buck off of the current circumstances.

Of course, that's how business works, so it's not like it's an issue.

Hey there,

EarnBitcoins.info is the website.

Our platform started off as a directory (and it still is), back in 2015.

We were founded by community members met through Bitcointalk forum. Yes, right here.

The fashion merchandise is rather still in a beta-test-phase. 

We are trying to check which designs and products work and which don't, and then we will be officially launching the fashion brand.

It's definitely a long-term project, just like how our directory has been growing slowly for the past two years.

NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:20:04 AM

First thing I did was click through the website to find out whether or not you could buy this with actual bitcoin.

To their credit, the answer was, "Yes."
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:00:18 AM

First thing I did was click through the website to find out whether or not you could buy this with actual bitcoin.

Yes Bitcoins are accepted on the shop Smiley
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:44:25 AM

Found this HODL snapback xD swag

Hope they sell that cap using bitcoins. The colored gray cap was nice and the bitcoin logo is small and i thought its kinda cute. But I suppose it needs to have a bitcoin logo on the sides that is bigger for anyone to see. Huge bitcoin logo to promote bitcoin even when you are walking, strolling and shopping in the mall carrying the heavy luggage bought by your gf.
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:37:52 AM

bump!
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:32:24 AM

You see, and you were afraid that bitcoin can not be used anywhere. More and more stores offer bitcoin services, but only in countries where bitcoin is legally available. It is a pity that my country does not recognize the crypto currency.
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:16:30 AM

You see, and you were afraid that bitcoin can not be used anywhere. More and more stores offer bitcoin services, but only in countries where bitcoin is legally available. It is a pity that my country does not recognize the crypto currency.

where do you live?
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:25:11 AM

bump!
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:33:41 AM

Found this HODL snapback xD swag

it looks very nice and it brings an altcoin ticker named HODL? I like this kind of hats. How can I make an order for this hat and how much does it cost? Guy.
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:03:38 AM

you can purchase them on the store: HERE
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:48:21 PM

This is cool man. Simple but with taste. Good job for the design  Smiley
NamedUser

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:22:30 PM

Are there any wool hats or any with big a big HODL right in the middle of the forehead? That's what I'd be after.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

Nice minimalistic design. But quite pricey for a hat, isn't it? I still want to own one though. Guess the bitcoin logo made this merchandise expensive.
Yes the design is cool and the other cap looks perfect for casual outfits but the only downside is the price which is very expensive for a cap Roll Eyes. If the price will go down a little bit then i will buy at least one of those caps because i like how it looks and also those HODL and the small Bitcoin logo.
It is on the expensive side but I don’t think the bitcoin logo was necessary since we all know what that phrase means, it is a good product but I think the price needs to be lowered if it is it may sell great quantities of it.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:29:04 AM

You posted this self promotion in the wrong thread mate.

Request mod to move this to the marketplace section.

Every single time someone finds a product and shares it, 99.99% of the time they are advertising their own products...

This bitcoin discussion sub is for actual discussion of bitcoin like how it works, upcoming fork changes, etc, not for you to peddle your merchandise

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: