Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Facebook Service] I can Increase your Fb Fanpage Like.  (Read 1351 times)
lecongnhan123 (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:26:22 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 05:59:23 PM by lecongnhan123

Hello everyone, thanks for looking,
I am providing Facebook Fanpage Services, I can increase your fanpage like for good rate: 5$/ 1500 likes. Or if you are tired of creating your fanpage, I can creat a fanpage for you with any number of like that you want (min amount is 1500 likes). Rate: 4$/ 1500 likes.
And if you're already a fanpage admintrastor, want your post to be read your fan or your customers, I can provide Facebook Post Like Service. With 15$/ month, all your post will have 200 likes and there will be unlimited posts per day.
Moreover, I am providing Facebook Followers for 5$/ 1000 followers.
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Perfectmoney accepted.
So, If you want to use my service, Just PM me on Bitcointalk or on Skype: lecongnhan29
I am looking forward to serving you.
Thank you for reading Cheesy
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:14:25 AM

Bump up!
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:02:39 AM

youre service is real people and active or only fake account
and can improve liker on target or not, example, is gambling site community, poker community, bitcoiner and more

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:19:57 AM

youre service is real people and active or only fake account
and can improve liker on target or not, example, is gambling site community, poker community, bitcoiner and more
Hi there,
I provide real people,
And for the target, do you mean that can I have your post reached by people who join community or Can I improve Community fanpage like?
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:19:36 AM

Maybe next time I'm using your service. I want real people and don't fake accounts. Good idea guys Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:24:38 AM

Maybe next time I'm using your service. I want real people and don't fake accounts. Good idea guys Smiley
The people who like your fanpage are real, they're not fake, dude
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:33:40 AM

The people who like your fanpage are real, they're not fake, dude
How possible you sure they're real, Then guaratee ? Are you have phishing account to like a fanpage?

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:39:20 AM

How possible you sure they're real, Then guaratee ? Are you have phishing account to like a fanpage?
We work as a network and, 100% they are real, I guaratee your fanpage like for one week.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:46:44 AM

We work as a network and, 100% they are real, I guaratee your fanpage like for one week.
How these will be work as exactly? Even ads "SPONSOR" facebook can't guarantee to increasing like or interest.

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:53:09 AM

How these will be work as exactly? Even ads "SPONSOR" facebook can't guarantee to increasing like or interest.
That's why we provide this service, who will use our service if they can buy the same service anywhere? We have our way to do that
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 11:47:24 AM

Can you provide country specific likes for facebook page? I am looking for some real US likes for my website page.
The likes must be real and stay there.
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:55:12 AM

Can you provide country specific likes for facebook page? I am looking for some real US likes for my website page.
The likes must be real and stay there.
I sent you a PM, please check Cheesy
ChristianSKP

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:55:40 AM

It work , i get 3000 more likes on my fanpage. GOOD !!
kohavn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

I think you must prove that you're using real account before everyone can work with you.
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:45:13 AM

I think you must prove that you're using real account before everyone can work with you.
This is my real account, I've just joined Bitcointalk for a short time.
This is my first customer on BTCtalk: https://www.facebook.com/christiangaleanodj/

3k likes in 4 hours
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

It its 'real' likes then all the status, photos, etc should atleast have 500-1k ish likes. Pretty much fake and he created the ChristianSKP account to vouch on his own thread. If you want to deal with this user use an escrow to avoid scam.

lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:59:13 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 02:37:37 PM by lecongnhan123

It its 'real' likes then all the status, photos, etc should atleast have 500-1k ish likes. Pretty much fake and he created the ChristianSKP account to vouch on his own thread. If you want to deal with this user use an escrow to avoid scam.
Thanks for your reply, don't you see that a fanpage with a high number of likes will attract more people?
Our work is to give people chance to see your fanpage, your post will have higher likes bacause of them, bot today, the day when they have just liked your fanpage.
And the account that have a feed back before, I dont know why he created a new acconut on BTCtalk to leave a feed back but he's did use my service, his fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/christiangaleanodj/ from 145 likes to 3675 likes. And he's gonna buy 3000 followers for this account on instagram.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

lecongnhan123 delivered it fast Smiley got my 1500 likes + extra 200 likes.
If I need more I'll let you know. I'm new to facebook fan page moderation so I'm just testing this out for now.
Good luck and thank you!
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

still available? Is this GEO can be likes came from UAE area?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: