Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows Dedicated CPU Miner Package.  (Read 4020 times)
LOLMoney (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 04:41:16 AM

I've been busy deploying minerd on multiple different servers that I have. During this process I created a bundle that will disable Windows services that are not needed, replace windows.exe with cmd.exe [no explorer], and other such things to cut back on memory usage. This bundle should only be used on machines dedicated for mining.

This bundle disables Windows firewall [amongst other services], due to this, I want to warn you that this does create a security risk. It is your responsibility to keep the server secure.

Before using this, you should assume that I have no idea what I'm doing and go through each of the files. All files [except minerd.exe and associated files] are .bat files and can be opened in any text editor if you choose to examine them. Also, if you do not trust my copy of minerd that is included, simply replace it.

Feel free to modify this as needed or add to it. If you're able to make it better, post below and help out the community!

https://mega.co.nz/#!ONB0xKKL
Decryption Key: W-Iv4QKhE8C3fHdwLIm1K2gwURV1VqCX_dTcYXwVXSI

If you found this useful, be awesome and send a few LTC my way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: